Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Spiderdrake posted:

Was it antibiotics? I had to wait a week for mine, for the antibiotics to clear chance of infection.

edit: I guess this is kind of a dumb question given you said for your toothache but that's exactly how my root canal went

didn't even given me sweet sweet opiates just a week of antibiotics

Yup that's exactly it! Two sets of antibiotics and a painkiller for as and when the pain is unbearable. I understood what they meant, but I wanna get rid of it nowwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Artelier posted:

dentists are fun

dentist: we have prescribed medication for your toothache and we should do surgery asap

me: cool when can we do the surgery can we do it today

dentist: we can't do today because you're on medication

it's a root canal surgery :(

dentists are normally morons when it comes to talking to people and being loving humans

this has not affected me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad they passed the law where a doctor can't inseminate you any longer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm 26 and feel old how bout you come over here and eat MY fuc

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm 25 and I don't like feeling old

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Did Cavrauo do mean things with his thread or did he get probated for nobody watching WWE's Friday Night Smack!Down? I miss my friend already, so just curious for my own sake. Thanks for your time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

We all joked and now look at this: Cavauro is actually loving dead

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just beat Jedi Fallen Order and man that's a fun game with a great ending. Fun the whole way through. Wasn't expecting as much platforming and exploration as it had so that was a nice bonus.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Spikegal posted:

I just beat Jedi Fallen Order and man that's a fun game with a great ending. Fun the whole way through. Wasn't expecting as much platforming and exploration as it had so that was a nice bonus.

I am interested in the game but I'm afraid i'll burn out and never finish it, was it like 30+ hours? I tend to burn out on a game if it's longer than that with a few exceptions for something like Persona 5

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I think I played Fallen Order for about 40 hours but I went out of my way to grind before the halfway point and also searched out all the secrets and stuff. I think it’s easily 20 hours of you just head straight through. Story is real solid; I liked the core three characters a lot.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My router mysteriously stopped sending any signals through it. A factory reset later and hooray, I have a wired network again! Sad part is no wireless network. I can't actually find the settings in the Admin CP to add a password to the wireless network. Which is good to an extent because it's also not broadcasting. I don't know what's up.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

WatermelonGun posted:

dentists are normally morons when it comes to talking to people and being loving humans

Agreed, turn Britt Baker heel.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I fell asleep during my root canal lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

Did Cavrauo do mean things with his thread or did he get probated for nobody watching WWE's Friday Night Smack!Down? I miss my friend already, so just curious for my own sake. Thanks for your time.

i've sat here for the past six hours with this thread open, waiting to be able to explain. frankly. there's a lot that I did with my thread. first of all if you post a smackdown thread with The wrong date In the title you Are dead fuckin meat. that's three hours right there. First of all if you make a very poor gdt without any effort with 5 or 10 minutes left in the show then you're going to get what's coming to you: your meat beaten. another hour. finally, first of all, if you experience internal crises having to do with panic about a mistake you've made that everyone can see, and post too much in a row about it, trying to get help, when no one will help you, later on your meat is officially too sweet. 2 hours

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Well I'm glad you at least had the chance to get your sweet meat beaten Cavauro

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

Took me a while to get the hang of it but I like it.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Cavauro posted:

i've sat here for the past six hours with this thread open, waiting to be able to explain. frankly. there's a lot that I did with my thread. first of all if you post a smackdown thread with The wrong date In the title you Are dead fuckin meat. that's three hours right there. First of all if you make a very poor gdt without any effort with 5 or 10 minutes left in the show then you're going to get what's coming to you: your meat beaten. another hour. finally, first of all, if you experience internal crises having to do with panic about a mistake you've made that everyone can see, and post too much in a row about it, trying to get help, when no one will help you, later on your meat is officially too sweet. 2 hours

Thank you for sharing this

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

WatermelonGun posted:

The reason I don't have dental insurance is because it wouldn't cover the dentist that my family has seen for generations (well technically it's his son, but the apple didn't fall far from the tree).

Then again dental insurance is usually a joke like the concept that it's "cosmetic" for most things

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

There was a tornado warning in my area last night and family huddled in the hallway at 3 a.m. but we're all right no damage and everyone safe most importantly glad I'm still here to post with you guys

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

cool, you're getting closer to wanting to smack the 27yo kids who cry about getting old

this is very true

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TTBF posted:

My router mysteriously stopped sending any signals through it. A factory reset later and hooray, I have a wired network again! Sad part is no wireless network. I can't actually find the settings in the Admin CP to add a password to the wireless network. Which is good to an extent because it's also not broadcasting. I don't know what's up.

It’s bricked.

Your options now are replace or seeing if a firmware flash will resurrect it for a while.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

rules are rules

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Goddamn Slay the Spire Ascension 4 is eating me for breakfast.

I keep having runs where I am beaten by either EXACTLY the HP I have or 1 HP beyond it. Like, I will have 24 HP left, and I’ll get hit for 24 or 25. Like, the game all but saying “you let one mistake through and now it’s costing you.” Every choice matters, small things add up, planning is paramount.

I love this game.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sundered is free on the Epic Games Store and looks really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzZWB1YwEWo

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm meeting with a potential realtor tomorrow. It's making me anxious, not in the "will we click" way but in a "that's going to be most of my emergency fund eventually" way.

I know it's all good, the fact that I got over my apprehension to finally move forward is great, so I just need to remind myself that it's for the best.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's my birthday, I'm 33 years old, hooray

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Happy Birthday Foochs!

How'd the new computer end up working out?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spiderdrake posted:

Happy Birthday Foochs!

How'd the new computer end up working out?

Have it set up other than soft data transfer, and it seems pretty bitchin, thanks for asking. :)

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

happy bithrday!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

foochs is two months younger than me, but feels so much more wise and powerful. happy birthday

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Happy name day! Glad to have you in our online lives

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

foochs is two months younger than me, but feels so much more wise and powerful. happy birthday

I am neither of those things, but thank you my good friend. :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

powerfully wise words

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:confuoot::confuoot::confuoot::confuoot::confuoot::confuoot:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Happy Birthday! Eat liberally

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Happy Birthday, Foochs :toot:

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Happy Birthday!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hbd

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Happy birthday! I hope your next year treats you well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
happy birthday to SamuraiFoochs
the guy with the fancy computer
and all the good looks

happy birthday to the biggest Moxley fan
he likes how he's tough
and married to a Canadian