Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

...why are those painted on the ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

...why are those painted on the ground?

walking over the flags is a sign of disrespect, not walking over them is a sign of protest i suppose

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

lol

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

fits my needs posted:

walking over the flags is a sign of disrespect, not walking over them is a sign of protest i suppose

It's like hopscotch

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
https://twitter.com/ninaburleigh/status/1216713925091348486

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Victory Position posted:

this requires repeating, as if you think the wonks of today are awful, wait until you have to suffer through the remote viewing practices of the next generation's new graduates

wait until it's office policy at Foreign Policy to cast literal oracle bones for the day's headlines

They already do this at the WSJ for stock market predictions so

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Great job, Democrats, uncritically accepting administration "intelligence" on the "imminent threats" of a middle eastern regime once again.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ross DaouThot posted:

but everyone right of shitliberal in america seemingly thinks that these people should have absolutely zero national pride, or even respect for the lives suddenly snatched away by a dispassionate looming empire. they have no right to fight back against anything ever, because american influence is actually what's good for them, even though it's driven people so unhinged that they become suicide bombers

white countries consider only other white countries to have real people, everywhere else in the world is full of objects (slave laborers in asia, screaming terrorists in the middle east, latin american gangsters, etc.) that need civilizing or disposing of. it wasn't that long ago that you could get dogpiled in D&D for asserting that a country can develop without westernizing.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Great job, Democrats, uncritically accepting administration "intelligence" on the "imminent threats" of a middle eastern regime once again.

they're not paid to be critical of the war machine

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

going off the word of lowtax lol

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

going off the word of lowtax lol

The journalistic standards we've come to expect from bellingcat

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

More like Bellendcat.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i got laughed at for saying it cant happen here radiated lib energy and now the guy is a brown moser? i am the laughing one in the end

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Real hurthling! posted:

i got laughed at for saying it cant happen here radiated lib energy and now the guy is a brown moser? i am the laughing one in the end

It's not the end yet

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
For all you know, you're laughing in the middle, or even somewhere near the beginning

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

he posted a loving tribute to that guy vilerat a couple months back and then deleted it when people started sharing screengrabs of vilerat posting on SA years ago about how africans would have all killed each other without the firm yet loving whip hand of the white man to guide them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

in the arms of the angels plays over a slow pan of a blue san Diego chargers dragon

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gh0stpinballa posted:

he posted a loving tribute to that guy vilerat a couple months back and then deleted it when people started sharing screengrabs of vilerat posting on SA years ago about how africans would have all killed each other without the firm yet loving whip hand of the white man to guide them

The laughable Xhosa girl and small penis Shaka Zulu (actually historically accurate).

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

gh0stpinballa posted:

just shocked a state department ghoul also doubled as a sneering imperialist

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

A video with direct Vilerat posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FAZHwOnX8

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i was wondering why they even presented that option. it all make sense now.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1216831497799421960?s=20

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i watched til the end hoping libyans would break in through the window but nope

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

gh0stpinballa posted:

Tried relistening to It Could Happen Here, but then Evans quotes some spook who says "you can't destabilize the USA via mass strike movements, only civil war inducing sectarian divide can do that" I almost immediately remembered the tactical lesson of Slothmom's Twitter thread about Scary Terry.

staticman has issued a correction as of 02:50 on Jan 14, 2020

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
I'M SCARY USA! YOU CAN CIVIL WAR BUT YOU CAN'T GENERAL STRIKE BITCH!

https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/954379360970125313

gently caress I thought I pressed edit post goddamnit

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh no

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Real hurthling! posted:

i watched til the end hoping libyans would break in through the window but nope

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

staticman posted:

Tried relistening to It Could Happen Here, but then Evans quotes some spook who says "you can't destabilize the USA via mass strike movements, only civil war inducing sectarian divide can do that" I almost immediately remembered the tactical lesson of Slothmom's Twitter thread about Scary Terry.

yeah he has a definite agenda. in some ways he remind me of this guy we have here called oz katerji. both pose as liberal leftists and have weird connections to shady think tanks and media outlets. oz is way more psycho tho.

i think evans latched onto the ypg partly because he can try to spin rojava as an example of benign US imperialism. when the US abandoned them to the very rebels evans was saying obama should have sent more money and weapons to back in 2012, it was instructive to see him pin the entire withdrawal on trump, and divorce it completely from the broader US imperial strategy. in fact he considers anyone who thinks of the US foreign policy terms of imperialism and colonialism "tankies" and "assadists". his 2 parter on assad on behind rhe bastards was a perfect example of how shallow his politics are - the "syrian feminist expert" he has as a guest on that show didn't even know what the mukhabarat was until midway thru the first episode, but this left feminist and evans were both still happily saying trump should bomb syria to "let the government know we see them" ffs.

and worst year ever is so obviously an attempt to court the chapo market, despite his ludicrous claim last year that he'd never heard of them.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 06:39 on Jan 14, 2020

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
oz got fired from the daily mail online

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Dreylad posted:

oz got fired from the daily mail online

for stalking peter hitchens too lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

gh0stpinballa posted:

for stalking peter hitchens too lol

wait what, really? jesus christ lmao

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ChrisWhitman11/status/1215809436717109248?s=20

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

She's definitely in an "uh, what just happened there" kind of state.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The category is “where’s that church” which is far too vague.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bethlehem isn't even annexed

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Dreylad posted:

wait what, really? jesus christ lmao

lmao yeah he was using his work desktop to send hitchens DMs calling him an assadist and a genocide apologist. he ignored the warnings and security finally marched him out of the office. he gave a pre prepared speech about integrity as he left.

apparently his iran regime change stuff is him scrambling for a new gravy train now his turkish handlers have cut their funding for PR ops he was a spokesman for like the white helmets.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neera Tanden can get him a job at CAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
yeah, I remember the white helmets poo poo, and also him estalking rania khalek for years