Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sleve McDichael posted:

code:
W  We
EE Ed

e: rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Want to hear that Finnish grandma's poop joke.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Sorry everyone, weed is over now. No more weed, ever.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Wait wait wait! There's gonna be a page 710! 710!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yoshi Wins posted:

Sorry everyone, weed is over now. No more weed, ever.
You know what that means!

It's technically a comic, it counts :colbert:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

this is from the embarrassing mspaint moments linked last page and i just wanted to say i love the grin on his friend's face as hellbastard realizes what he's done

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

razorrozar posted:

this is from the embarrassing mspaint moments linked last page and i just wanted to say i love the grin on his friend's face as hellbastard realizes what he's done

This is a terribly drawn version of those annoying reddit threads where all they do is quote song lyrics.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Slimy Hog posted:

This is a terribly drawn version of those annoying reddit threads where all they do is quote song lyrics.

Yes, it is an MSPaint comic, how astute of you to notice that it was not done by a professional artists and the events it portrays may be exaggerated to comedic effect

You are very smart and handsome and I want to send you cash money and fine chocolates

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

man, this pickle guy is loving mad

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

razorrozar posted:

loving ban this thread rn

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Yes, it is an MSPaint comic, how astute of you to notice that it was not done by a professional artists and the events it portrays may be exaggerated to comedic effect

You are very smart and handsome and I want to send you cash money and fine chocolates

i'd argue it's me who's the smart and handsome one who deserves the cash money and fine chocolate

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Thanks!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Half of Reddit is just the poo poo that culture poops out eating more poo poo. The rest is bread and things.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
hellbastard and his gbs skeleton pirate comic cult were awful and you made me remember them so now you’re awful by association, as am I.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:sparkles: Yay!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:laffo: I didn't remember this one.

Paladinus posted:

Want to hear that Finnish grandma's poop joke.

It doesn't really translate and (sorry grandma) it wasn't exactly hilarious to begin with.

Randaconda posted:

lmao Jerry should draw more comics

Back when The Daily What the gently caress had a bad comic strip called Mandatory Fun Day, readers used to do edits and I actually got an honest-to-goodness fan letter e-mail when I did a few. I felt proud but also a bit scared. Also, it was in Spanish for some reason.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hirayuki has a new favorite as of 01:01 on Jan 14, 2020

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wish I could give titles that aren't already on the serve because Jerry needs that

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 01:23 on Jan 14, 2020

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i'd argue it's me who's the smart and handsome one who deserves the cash money and fine chocolate

YOU WILL TAKE YOUR GIFT CARDS AND GUMMY BEARS AND LIKE IT YOU SEXY SON OF A BITCH

I was only being semi-sarcastic, I really do like most of what you say. :3:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

wait til you see level 60!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm eagerly waiting for the gradual loss of hearing, the world is chock full of nonsense chatter.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

By popular demand posted:

I'm eagerly waiting for the gradual loss of hearing, the world is chock full of nonsense chatter.

I remember my grandma had a hearing aid; and whenever the ambient noise got too much for her (there was easily a dozen or so of us grandkids, she loved family gatherings and they were inevitably a lively affair) she'd simply switch it off.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I believe the previous time I saw this posted the consensus was it would be better without the third panel.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Mierenneuker posted:

I believe the previous time I saw this posted the consensus was it would be better without the third panel.

Still funny though

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Mierenneuker posted:

After 421 pages of careful study I have come to the conclusion that a comic is best without panels.
Therefore I present to you the perfect comic:

You're welcome.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Well that's going on my wall.:sparkles:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

burexas.irom posted:

After 421 pages of careful study I have come to the conclusion that a comic is best without panels.

You're welcome.

:hmmyes:

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

burexas.irom posted:

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

You're welcome.

Fixed it for you.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Well that's going on my wall.:sparkles:

You're behind the game, I've already painted it on every wall in my house.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

burexas.irom posted:

You're welcome.

*the sound of a hundred goons shaking their phones to fix imgur*

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Grendels Dad posted:

I shook all seventy pounds of my WebTV

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Grendels Dad posted:

I was clicking furiously to see if there's a spoiler I have to click since I'm on AMOLED dark theme

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Peanut Butler posted:

I shook all seventy pounds of my WebTV

I thought Radium IP banned you?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Johnny Aztec posted:

i get a new address every time i dial in

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

Being the victim of anything implemented by Radium is about as dangerous as being stabbed with a yoghurt.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Being the victim of anything implemented by Radium is about as dangerous as being stabbed with a yoghurt.

What if it's frozen yoghurt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

What if it's frozen yoghurt?

That would be an ecumenical matter.