Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Juiceone please crosspost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskuZpfatno

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone with skills mash up the Blondie song Maria but with "Mendozaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" instead of "Maria" thanks in TIA.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
My geode meme must be acknowledged! (I flatter myself that it was because conversation went to FYAD right after, and maybe it works better on a page where you can see what Mendoza looks like)

BizarroAzrael posted:

So I found something weird on the episode I saw earlier;

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

So the actor that plays Mendoza is also an accomplished timpani player. Simpsons lore really is something else.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

frankenfreak posted:

Add some brown hair to Homer, so it becomes the "You need to speak up, I'm wearing Herb Powell" joke.

Beat you to the punch years ago:

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Hahahhahhaha holy cow I lost it when Allison’s dad handed Lisa the mini Mendoza

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I want you to do one thing for me, get the dud!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I feel like we're only scratching the surface of Mendozaposting.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
All the low hanging fruitdoza has been picked, give it time.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
I feel there could be a good crossover between alien Burns and Mendoza if it hasn't been done already.

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Haha

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

It's cute!

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

I'm just B-boy limpin'

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I just think they're neat!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

I think that first picture is actually a still from a video but I'm not sure.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:laffo:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Those are great

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The last one is :discourse:

Now I want the one where Homer kicks down the door to warn Bart about boogiemen Mendoza

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I appreciate the subtle adjustment to make it scan with Sugar.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

Those are great

Shiny, too.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
"Old Man Yells At Cloud" has to be the most recent Simpsons meme - it's from Season 13. "Everything's Coming Up Milhouse" is 10 and "A Wizard Did It" is 11.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

What about the one with Ralph saying "I'm in danger"? I always assumed that was from like season 20 and I still find it bizarre that it took off

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

I'm just B-boy limpin'

Pretty good posted:

What about the one with Ralph saying "I'm in danger"? I always assumed that was from like season 20 and I still find it bizarre that it took off

I think it's from the Family Guy crossover.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Daikloktos posted:

"Old Man Yells At Cloud" has to be the most recent Simpsons meme - it's from Season 13. "Everything's Coming Up Milhouse" is 10 and "A Wizard Did It" is 11.

When did Lenny's eye start becoming a thing in the show? It seemed like one of those weird things that started later, and was then forced into a running joke. Like, Lenny had always been someone it was funny to hurt, but specifically his eye?

And surely Maude's death is - Season 11? Huh. Could have sworn that was well into the stinkers.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

I think it's from the Family Guy crossover.
It was cool that I had no idea about that happening until five seconds ago but unfortunately I had no way of understanding and appreciating how lucky I was

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It is, Season 11 is dire, but Maude's Death was memorable as one of the first times they ever killed a main character like... so brutally. Before that you had what? Bleeding Gums Murphy in "Round Springfield?"

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Dr Marvin Monroe.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

REMOVE TURNIP

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Elfface posted:

When did Lenny's eye start becoming a thing in the show? It seemed like one of those weird things that started later, and was then forced into a running joke. Like, Lenny had always been someone it was funny to hurt, but specifically his eye?
Looks like that started in Season 10, and had examples in 11 and 12 https://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?47014-When-did-Lenny-s-eye-joke-start

Oh and of course, who can forget Sneed - that was 11 too. Kind of surprised the Party Posse episode didn't have anything memetic come from it, that's one of those postclassic episodes that made it into the general zeitgeist

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Whybird fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 15, 2020

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Both of these are great, even if the first one is possibly from the bad seasons.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Elfface posted:

And surely Maude's death is - Season 11? Huh. Could have sworn that was well into the stinkers.

Lenny's eye was from the one where Homer got raped by the panda.