Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*whom :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
So many questions...so much unknown.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

:one:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don't like secrets that why I asked Steak in the open of the house about it. I try to be as open as I can without violating others who asked for privacy because that is quite mean

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

It's time for the veto ceremony

Sniper, as the holder of the power of veto, you may remove one of Cat's nominations if you wish, after which Cat will need to nominate a new person.

What will you choose to do?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

I don't like secrets that why I asked Steak in the open of the house about it. I try to be as open as I can without violating others who asked for privacy because that is quite mean

"I don't like secrets, that's why I DMd multiple people asking what alliances they have and when they made them"

Also had to delete an entire discord because "oops people have seen who my other friends are". Dang, would be awful to be known to have many alliances though in big brother ye?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I have two good men in front of me, but there's a difference - Sal is here for not playing the game, as it were, and Steak is. The man's crime appears to be being social - I have yet to see anyone come forward to say "This man has asked to conspire *against* my fellows." I myself have had plenty of amiable chats with the man - though they came to nothing, should I be condemned as well?

If the house disagrees, if I am being sentimental and foolish, then let the next HOH put him back on the block.

For now, however, the choice is mine.

I give the reprieve to Mr. Steak.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GenericGirlName posted:

"I don't like secrets, that's why I DMd multiple people asking what alliances they have and when they made them"

Also had to delete an entire discord because "oops people have seen who my other friends are". Dang, would be awful to be known to have many alliances though in big brother ye?

you seem very mad about this ggn. I also didn't DM people asking that other than if Steak made an alliance with them to try and confirm what other people were saying. I am hurt

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait what

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cat, sniper has vetoed one of your nominations. Please nominate someone new right now.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

you seem very mad about this ggn. I also didn't DM people asking that other than if Steak made an alliance with them to try and confirm what other people were saying. I am hurt

YOU DMd ME?! this is why I’m confused. You literally DMd me that question. What the gently caress is happening right now.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Anomalous Amalgam, I didn't get anything out of you either. Sorry to do it, but. Block.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GenericGirlName posted:

YOU DMd ME?! this is why I’m confused. You literally DMd me that question. What the gently caress is happening right now.

I asked you specifically

did steak set you up in a secret alliance after I would not betray you.

because he asked me to set up something with sniper and not tell you and teland.

That's it?? Vastly different than you're trying to frame it

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I came into this game expecting cruelty and outright betrayal, and instead have found kinship, and moderate betrayal.

If my time must come now, I leave the house knowing the one true mission is still in tact.

Evil doers, insidious schemers, those who would seek to hoard power, we are coming.

Striking me down will only make me more powerful. I'll die a martyr, a martyr for a glorious cause.

And to my brother, Sal, I take no hard feelings and hope for your continued survival.

Make this world a better place, starting with this house.

I leave my hopes and dreams to you all.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

you seem very mad about this ggn.

Don't be this lovely.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GenericGirlName posted:

Don't be this lovely.

:( what the heck

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sorry about the delay, meeting over.

And with the use of the veto and Cat's nomination, this meeting is over as well.

Everyone except CuriousCat and the two nominated houseguests now must vote for either Anomalous Amalgam or SalTheBard in their confessional using the ##vote syntax before 7PM EST on Wednesday. Once your vote is in, you cannot change it.

The eviction will be held on Wednesday at 7:30PM EST followed immediately by the HOH challenge at 8PM EST to determine the new HOH. All remaining houseguests except CuriousCat, as outgoing HOH, will be participating in the challenge.

The HOH challenge will be a Puzzle challenge. You will need some sort of image editing software, but something like snipping tool will be fine.

The veto meeting is adjourned.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome back Houseguests. It's another eviction night.

After a unanimous boot last week, it seems things got a little spicy this time around. A veto used, public arguments, things are heating up.

Let's see how the votes shake out.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's one vote Anomalous Amalgam.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's one vote SalTheBard, one vote Anomalous Amalgam.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's two votes Anomalous Amalgam, one vote SalTheBard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's three votes Anomalous Amalgam, one vote SalTheBard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's four votes Anomalous Amalgam, one vote SalTheBard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's five votes Anomalous Amalgam, one vote SalTheBard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

By a vote of 9 to 1, Anomalous Amalgam, you have been evicted from the Awful Big Brother house.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
It was a pleasure, Anomalous Amalgam. I wish you luck in your days to come and I hope that you continue to watch the game!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Goodbye AA, you're a true sport and the game is lesser for having lost you.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Best wishes, noble friend!

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
AA, you will be missed.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
AA I will miss you

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
lmao bye nerd

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

lmao bye nerd

dang

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

AA, never stop thunderdoming.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Bye AA!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

game when

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome back houseguests to our third Head of Household competition.

This competition is called cross....number?

Instructions

At 8:10PM I will post a puzzle image in the thread. There will be a grid and a list of numbers. You have to fill in the grid so that all of the numbers fit. It is essentially a crossword, but with numbers instead of words.

Example

You would be given this.

You would need to produce this.

When you believe you have solved it, post a picture of your solution in your confessional. If you are wrong I will tell you as fast as I can, but no guarantee on how quick I'll be responding, so be sure that you're right. The first person to submit a correct solution will become the new Head of Household!

Are there any questions?

Asiina fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 5, 2020

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hm, on the one hand, math is good. On the other hand, I'm incredibly slow.

I think I'm as ready as can be.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Oh! Numbers can't curve around corners, can they?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Oh! Numbers can't curve around corners, can they?

Correct. Horizontal or vertical only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this time she didnt say there's only 1 unique answer!

anarchy!!