Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

I Said No posted:

All of the various Animes That Must Not Be Named (iirc there's at least two of them) are straight up actual unironic pedo bullshit, to save you some time. Now you don't need to go looking it up!

Its pedo, incest, extremely creepy relationship dynamics, or all them. There's usually at least on every anime season.

Don't ask, don't look unless you really, really need to know which specific pedo/incest/old man marries teen anime was getting people probated and banned in Adtrw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sweetgrass posted:

Legorobot was on the people helldump correctly identified as a pedo, his thread even got goldmined

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2444665&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Jesus, he was way worse than I remembered

Lego_Robot posted:

The decision to portray them in that way wasn't arbitrary. All humans are primates, and thanks to the similar skin tone shared by Congo natives and gorillas, they did look more or less likes apes to English explorers. Likewise, primates that live in colder climates have pale skin that might've been likened to that of ancient caucasians in early Europe had things turned out only slightly different.

I for one think it's about time we got over the stigma attached to our proud simian heritage. Some of us may look like jungle apes. Some of us may look like snow apes. The fact remains that we're all still members of the great ape family, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus loving christ

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Who What Now posted:

Yikes

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Same.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Who What Now posted:

:yikes:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Trying to find the shaggy dog story about a guy named User breaking a fence post where the punchline was (USER WAS PUT ОN PRОBATIОN FОR THIS PОST) at the bottom.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jan 16, 2020

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

The un banned informant they're referring to is The Iron Rose, who went and shared a bunch of other trans goons Facebook info with kiwi farms because she got pissed at me using the term "microaggression" for some weird sociopathic reason. Afaik she is still not permabanned which upsets me a bit since she sicced those assholes on me, but I know she gets banned semi regularly in the d&d purges.

They were really fixated on me for a while to the point that they got poo poo like my home address and birth certificate, but then the most they could work up the courage to do was send me pms on SA with Google maps links to fast food restaurants near my house. At the end of the day kf is just a bunch of really sad weirdos who try to boost their self worth by maintaining their pathetic little burn book website and the writing manifestos about how they're fighting for free speech or something.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Trying to find the shaggy dog story about a guy named User breaking a fence post where the punchline was (USER WAS PUT ОN PRОBATIОN FОR THIS PОST) at the bottom.

It's in the joke thread iteration before the current one, and I want to say it was posted around 2012. The joke involved a tractor accident and three brothers, one named User.

Just spitting out what I remember in case anyone else has better luck with the search function/google than I do.

(See, this is why I don't like thread reboots, if I could go into the old thread easily I'd have it by now)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Remember when gbs was posting that "better nate than lever" wall of text all the time

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It's in the joke thread iteration before the current one, and I want to say it was posted around 2012. The joke involved a tractor accident and three brothers, one named User.

Just spitting out what I remember in case anyone else has better luck with the search function/google than I do.

(See, this is why I don't like thread reboots, if I could go into the old thread easily I'd have it by now)

In this case it's for the best that the previous thread was killed, though. poo poo was gettin' bad.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

purple death ray posted:

Remember when gbs was posting that "better nate than lever" wall of text all the time

Ive told that story irl and it actually can get a laugh if you're decently engaging while telling it. It's gotta be the right setting though, like everyone on the couch winding down from a bender or something.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
crossposting

(the joke was originally posted without the spoilered bit)

Melaneus posted:

The Parable of the Sheepherder's Fence Post

Three teenage boys named Aeser, User, and Osser were walking out in the fields. User was excited to hang out with the two older boys, though he was nervous because he knew the two were notorious for causing trouble. His heart started to beat a little faster when they turned to trespass into a farmer's land. As they passed through a field of spelt, Aeser noticed that the farmer had left his tractor out. He whispered to Osser, and as they arrived at the vehicle, the two jumped into the cart currently hitched to it.

"The key is in the ignition!" Aeser told User, "Now give us a ride!"

Though he was filled with guilt, he gave in to the pressure and started the tractor up. Their act did not go unnoticed for long, for soon the farmer was yelling and chasing after the trio as they fled through the fields. In the commotion and panic, User did not look where he was going and crashed the tractor right into a fence post of a sheepherder’s pen, breaking it in half and ending their little caper.

At the next meeting of the village council, the fate of the three was decided. The farmer was not particularly upset about the joy ride and asked for no retribution, so the sheepherder's fence post became the crux of the matter. Aeser and Osser already had prior records of trouble-making, so they were required to work for the sheepherder in order to pay for this damaged fence post.

Though he was driving the tractor and caused the damage, the third boy had no history of misbehavior. The village council decided to go easy on him and

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

purple death ray posted:

i love the fact that it was so long they were forced to divide it into two posts due to the word limit

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

alright this is an odd one, but way back, like ‘06 or early ‘07, what’s now YLLS started that wole insane “what are you wearing” concept where you basically posted your outfit while name dropping all the big expensive brands to show off how much money you had, and there was this guy who was so extra even the fashion weirdos ridiculed him for it. like he would carefully position props and magazines in the background and even started doing weird youtube videos. does anyone remember what their username was?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Phy posted:

crossposting

(the joke was originally posted without the spoilered bit)

You rule. I've been going through the start of the old thread and it's been a hell of a blast from the past.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I think you mean aeglus. He was a little over-the-top but I was a fan

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Who was the goon with the "Your webcomic is bad and you should feel bad" blog around 08 or so? I remember it was from when I was lurking from the paywall. I want to say Fuego Fish? That was a drat good blog and it was pretty good at calling out sexist and weird fetish poo poo without leaning on any kind of "ok in 08" stupidly offensive humor too hard.

E:Blogger username was John Solomon, if that helps.

Ugly In The Morning fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 16, 2020

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Anne Whateley posted:

I think you mean aeglus. He was a little over-the-top but I was a fan

I think aeglus was one of the big superstars of clothes posting. the guy I'm thinking of was kinda dorky and posted all the time despite not really being popular

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
aeglus was the short cute one who taught English in Asia. He looked great, but he definitely put a lot of effort into it and people dunked on him. There was also a tall gangly one, iirc from the UK (e: wait I think Scandinavian!), who iirc was very into military surplus stuff and got dunked on a lot

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jan 17, 2020

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Who was the goon with the "Your webcomic is bad and you should feel bad" blog around 08 or so? I remember it was from when I was lurking from the paywall. I want to say Fuego Fish? That was a drat good blog and it was pretty good at calling out sexist and weird fetish poo poo without leaning on any kind of "ok in 08" stupidly offensive humor too hard.

E:Blogger username was John Solomon, if that helps.

Yeah that was fuego fish. Iirc he regrets the John Solomon stuff now, as it was kind of like Helldump in that he chewed through the really bad stuff pretty quickly and ended up being essentially bullying.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

purple death ray posted:

Yeah that was fuego fish. Iirc he regrets the John Solomon stuff now, as it was kind of like Helldump in that he chewed through the really bad stuff pretty quickly and ended up being essentially bullying.

Ah, I just remember him chewing through the really bad stuff. The really, really bad stuff.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The computer janitor with the tactilol loadout and quickdraw holster is hard to beat.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FilthyImp posted:

The computer janitor with the tactilol loadout and quickdraw holster is hard to beat.

I worked at PAX East the 1st or 2nd year they did it, and the head guy for all the peon security people was basically this guy. Big pasty nerd with a bunch of tactilol poo poo (also one one of the days he wore this loving tactical kilt thing, it was hilarious)

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

FilthyImp posted:

lol its so good

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I'm surprised Hakan hasn't been mentioned yet in this iteration of the thread...

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I worked at PAX East the 1st or 2nd year they did it, and the head guy for all the peon security people was basically this guy. Big pasty nerd with a bunch of tactilol poo poo (also one one of the days he wore this loving tactical kilt thing, it was hilarious)

EMS is rife with tacticlol dipshits with MOLLE backpacks that never hold a drat thing on the outside and Batman belts with glove pouches and holders for shears that are in the BLS bag you brought in anyway. It’s just loving sad.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Snow Cone Capone posted:

They're called utilikilts.

https://utilikilts.com

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

pentyne posted:

I could see wearing them around the house like sweatpants or something* but I’m pretty sure I’d be mortified wearing them in public.

*i wear an alpaca wool poncho around the house in the winter so I won’t judge about that.

Nemins
Oct 27, 2005
Who was that goon who shot their neighbors over some pumpkins?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

still loling at the idea of that guy decking himself out in special forces gear to go reset someones outlook password

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

pentyne posted:

Tactikilt was right there too.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Nemins posted:

Who was that goon who shot their neighbors over some pumpkins?

Ugh that was forbiddenforums, he asked TFR about what type of ammo to use on pests to protect his "Puckins" from "gang members". After that he ended up killing a girl from his school along with her father before committing suicide.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

GE Cafe posted:

I decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning. So I greased up Mr Sunshine and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Does anyone remember the goon who worked security at some anime con and posted a thread bragging about how cool and important he was? He came off like a huge hardass dork, and was dunked on pretty mercilessly.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Being an important guy at the anime con is one of the biggest self owns ever.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did).

Paging Dr. Buttfuck to the ER. Dr. Buttfuck, please report to the ER.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Who What Now posted:

so this guy wants to gently caress monkeys or what

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

Does anyone remember the goon who worked security at some anime con and posted a thread bragging about how cool and important he was? He came off like a huge hardass dork, and was dunked on pretty mercilessly.

Yeah Spuchuu, he got called out in helldump

My favorite response of his in his ask/tell thread:

quote:

What's your opinion on "cosplayers" who come wearing only normal clothes augmented with a Naruto headband or Dejiko hat?

Spuchuu posted:

That's not cosplaying, and I make it a point to tell them that. If you're only going to put 5 minutes into a costume, you deserve to be a victim of my tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Man how bad is he at oral for that to become a threat :v: