Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People mostly seemed to rag on him for having a condo and a keurig, which are both pretty normal things. I'm one of the only people I know without a keurig because I don't drink very much coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think he hated poor people. Like legitimately.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If I’m wrong I don’t care.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

oldpainless posted:

If I’m wrong I don’t care.

More like oldcareless!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Didnt he whine about the sound of children playing outside, and the children were of lesser means than him?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Didnt he whine about the sound of children playing outside, and the children were of lesser means than him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eguD5AljSCI

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I had misremembered Wayne Gretzky as doing Keyboard Goop, but now I remember he merely snuck his penis into a photo in every subforum

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Daikloktos posted:

I had misremembered Wayne Gretzky as doing Keyboard Goop, but now I remember he merely snuck his penis into a photo in every subforum

it was his ballsack

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Pick posted:

People mostly seemed to rag on him for having a condo and a keurig, which are both pretty normal things. I'm one of the only people I know without a keurig because I don't drink very much coffee.

He defended his habit of eating crustables.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

pentyne posted:

He defended his habit of eating crustables.

hahahaha are you serious? Isn't that literally baby food? I guess there's nothing morally wrong with eating baby food but that's kinda funny.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
for lunch I myself pack a couple tins of Gerber "peas n carrots" mush to fit with my jetsetting lifestyle

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I will happily rag on anyone for having a Keurig, but only because it's a pricier way to make weak Folger's-tier coffee rather than something actually good.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Here's the hidden forum that 2 posters were using as a personal love chat session that was eventually discovered

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594991&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

It is 100% worth a read. Spoiler Alert one of them is a 16 year old the other is a grown adult

pentyne fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jan 21, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I just heat up some water and make Nescafe. The Taster's Choice French Blend is good, but the Clasico also works.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

pentyne posted:

Here's the hidden forum that 2 posters were using as a personal love chat session that was eventually discovered

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594991&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

It is 100% worth a read.

Another thing to note is that Anime Monstrosity (hell of a name) was a pedophile and AdorableStar was an underage boy she was grooming. You can guess what she got permabanned for.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Alright, so I'm gonna get in on the ground floor and say the very next saga is gonna be that FYAD mod Jack Daniels has been unpermabanned.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

yeah cool thanks for dragging that poo poo into here

There are other places to post about that stuff now, there's no reason to burn this thread down this time.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

God dammit don't bring QCS stuff in here, this is the thread for sagas not drama.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I actually don't think the crustables are a big deal either. I mean let's be honest, SA is otherwise somewhat against people being punished for picky-eating if it's sensory etc. It's just a sweet ravioli as opposed to a savory one. It's funny because of how it's marketed. It is funny though, in that context.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Pick posted:

I actually don't think the crustables are a big deal either. I mean let's be honest, SA is otherwise somewhat against people being punished for picky-eating if it's sensory etc. It's just a sweet ravioli as opposed to a savory one. It's funny because of how it's marketed. It is funny though, in that context.

The issue with Three Olives is more about how abrasive he was over all. He made a big deal about how he was gay and about gay rights, but he was very dismissive of the struggles of other minority groups. He snuck mentions of his condo into pretty much every thread he posted in for a good while. If you don't see Three Olives post a lot it's easy to see why you wouldn't understand why he was disliked. But he was just a very mean spirited person in general, at least on the forums. I don't know if he's actually that bad irl.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pick not understanding why people dislike three olives is like

meta on at least three levels.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He's probably a pretty normal guy like people you interact with all the time and you're projecting a lot of stuff onto him based on him being happy he owns his own apartment and can make coffee and eat a lil crust-averse sandwich for "the man on the go"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I just heat up some water and make Nescafe. The Taster's Choice French Blend is good, but the Clasico also works.
i only drink ethically sourced coffee. by which i mean the coffee that my workplace supplies for free.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Tashilicious posted:

Pick not understanding why people dislike three olives is like

meta on at least three levels.

I’ve said before that if RSFs ever come back we have to have one that is just a pick vs three olives thunderdome.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pick posted:

He's probably a pretty normal guy like people you interact with all the time and you're projecting a lot of stuff onto him based on him being happy he owns his own apartment and can make coffee and eat a lil crust-averse sandwich for "the man on the go"

He's probably really normal irl but is just kind of a dick online.

Also he has a habit of siding with HOAs over individuals, even when the HOA is clearly in the wrong (even legally).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

corgski posted:

I’ve said before that if RSFs ever come back we have to have one that is just a pick vs three olives thunderdome.

I guess the question is why would it be a "vs"?

e: nm I hate HOAs

RSF that's just me and 3O dragging it out over hoas

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Another thing to note is that Anime Monstrosity (hell of a name) was a pedophile and AdorableStar was an underage boy she was grooming. You can guess what she got permabanned for.

Image leeching?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Xarbala posted:

He's probably really normal irl but is just kind of a dick online.

Also he has a habit of siding with HOAs over individuals, even when the HOA is clearly in the wrong (even legally).

Doesn't he also own a Tesla? And loves it unironically?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Proteus Jones posted:

Doesn't he also own a Tesla? And loves it unironically?

lmao

the more you learn about a guy

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Three Olives only exists so we can all bask in the actual glory and cool posting of cumshitter. Without him, we would read a cumshitter post and go "okay whatever"

but if we read a cumshitter post after a three olive post, nirvana is reached.

Someone else said it; he is the gallant to three olives goofus.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Every Three Olives post was a contortion act to make Three Olives the topic of conversation. Oversharing about yourself when no one is asking is a thing bad posters do. No one wanted or needed to know about his view of the city.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Tribladeofchaos posted:

was it changed usernames (deadnames lmao) or just a separate incident? I kept thinking the paedo is TheSaurus, who also somehow posts on some forum for people with dicks that are too big

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

also three olives was 100% not a normal guy who just enjoyed owning an apartment and destroying the environment. he was the dickhead every hoa has that uses his position on it to punish people taking a shower at 1am after their shift work because he's a light sleeper and the pipes are slightly too loud. if he were a fragrance it would be called bourgeois.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Saddest Rhino posted:

was it changed usernames (deadnames lmao) or just a separate incident? I kept thinking the paedo is TheSaurus, who also somehow posts on some forum for people with dicks that are too big

trouble brewing

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

3 Olives had an irrational fear of children too, dude is just a huge dick.

Sadly there are so many more pedos of both genders that were on this forum. But you can check her rap sheet and see she was the "ACTUALLY it's Ebophillia" type.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Three olives is like the cold baby pool full of dirt and leaves, and cumshitter is like the fresh hot tub bubbling away next to it.

Yeah, you can enjoy the hot tub. But it's so much better after accidentally falling into the pool.

Either way your phone is broken though. That sucks.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The uncrustables is only funny because 3O is an elitist snob powergay in 99.9% of his posts but also randomly likes lovely cheap frozen food for picky eaters.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

I think TheSaurus was the floor pizza nazi.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

slinkimalinki posted:

He sure was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

slinkimalinki posted:

Also met his goonette wife on the Chris-Chan stalking wiki, if memory serves. Her name is escaping me at the moment. Also, pretty sure they split up because he was, surprise, an abusive rear end in a top hat.