Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Also met his goonette wife on the Chris-Chan stalking wiki, if memory serves. Her name is escaping me at the moment. Also, pretty sure they split up because he was, surprise, an abusive rear end in a top hat.

Clochette. And TheSaurus is apparently in the jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

Pick posted:

I actually don't think the crustables are a big deal either. I mean let's be honest, SA is otherwise somewhat against people being punished for picky-eating if it's sensory etc. It's just a sweet ravioli as opposed to a savory one. It's funny because of how it's marketed. It is funny though, in that context.

If criticising others’ bad taste is off limits, what isn’t?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Pick posted:

I actually don't think the crustables are a big deal either. I mean let's be honest, SA is otherwise somewhat against people being punished for picky-eating if it's sensory etc. It's just a sweet ravioli as opposed to a savory one. It's funny because of how it's marketed. It is funny though, in that context.

This is it, Pick, the last straw. I’m finally putting you on ignore. Sweet ravioli. Despicable.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i guess DA2 is the curstables of video games, and in that sense, crustables are the DA2 of ravioli

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

pentyne posted:

He defended his habit of eating crustables.

What are these, some kind of small pastry?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tashilicious posted:

Three Olives only exists so we can all bask in the actual glory and cool posting of cumshitter. Without him, we would read a cumshitter post and go "okay whatever"

but if we read a cumshitter post after a three olive post, nirvana is reached.

Someone else said it; he is the gallant to three olives goofus.

I put it that cumshitter is mirror universe 3O

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Never understood the reason to brag about owning a condo.

Who the gently caress wants to share a wall with random people?

Also as a parent I complain about my super noisy kids all the time.

Nobody listens.

Because all the dang noise.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

pentyne posted:

Here's the hidden forum that 2 posters were using as a personal love chat session that was eventually discovered

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594991&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

It is 100% worth a read. Spoiler Alert one of them is a 16 year old the other is a grown adult

i snooped a bit and uncovered this easter egg in the last thread:

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Remember the two goons in a relationship who instead of PMing each other would post in a long dead subforum that was only delisted instead of deactivated so you could use it if you knew the id and put it in the URL bar manually? And then they were caught by a FYAD poster who apparently just checks delisted subforums regularly. Also I think one of them was underage and the other was older so there was a huge creep factor too.

AdorableStar posted:

Yeah I remember

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Tashilicious posted:

Pick not understanding why people dislike three olives is like

meta on at least three levels.

Bad and tedious posters not understanding why people dislike other bad and tedious posters is like the entire premise of D&D

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Heath posted:

What are these, some kind of small pastry?

peanut butter and jelly/cherry jam sandwhich. with basically the edges cut into a circle smushed together to make some kind of bun, thing, kind of.

i get them on rare occasions because i often dont have bread on hand to make sandwiches since it often just sits around and goes bad and i lose half a loaf, and also, because i am, emphatically, extremely lazy and find no joy in cooking or even basic food prep. but theyre too expensive and often are stale anyways.

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jan 21, 2020

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gulping Again posted:

Bad and tedious posters not understanding why people dislike other bad and tedious posters is like the entire premise of D&D

That's one of the layers, yes.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Tashilicious posted:

That's one of the layers, yes.

But what if there's a third layer, at the bottom, that is exactly the same as the top layer? Like pie.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

And in the middle? Delicious Vegemite :australia: :auspol:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bell jar posted:

And in the middle? Delicious Vegemite :australia: :auspol:

no it's all :mayo:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
My 3 olives impression:

fygm. more money = better. i am better than you.

I got that kinda vibe from the guy and I took a shot at him for it once. For the most part, I've enjoyed his absence without noticing it.

e: heh, he's still around :v: I guess I've just been lucky and haven't seen any of his posts.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jan 21, 2020

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

dee eight posted:

My 3 olives impression:

fygm. more money = better. i am better than you.

I got that kinda vibe from the guy and I took a shot at him for it once. For the most part, I've enjoyed his absence without noticing it.

e: heh, he's still around :v: I guess I've just been lucky and haven't seen any of his posts.

The Worthington Law!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Thanks, that was good for a chortle.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Saddest Rhino posted:

was it changed usernames (deadnames lmao) or just a separate incident? I kept thinking the paedo is TheSaurus, who also somehow posts on some forum for people with dicks that are too big

I still cannot get over TheSaurus describing his dick as "first percentile." It's a total pedant laugh but ahahahahaha holy poo poo dude

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Does anyone have links to Avashalom's otter guy posts? A very underrated forums character IMO

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Proteus Jones posted:

Doesn't he also own a Tesla? And loves it unironically?
A BMW i3 but yeah he likes it a lot.

To be fair I do too. Weird eggcar

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Does anyone have links to Avashalom's otter guy posts? A very underrated forums character IMO

You should see the otter guy.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I don't really know the difference between a gimmick poster and a troll but threeolives was a very successful one of them.

I remember he did a thread about "little kids making too much noise in the pool" that he could hear from his high rise penthouse or something like that.

That seemed to push so many buttons all at once.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Puppy Galaxy posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700701&userid=214820
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718289
You can probably find the rest through their rapsheet

"Enhydra lutris posted:

I have devised a Recipe for a Quintuple Cheese Miniature Pizza; it is easy to construct with Ingredients that are readily available from most Super Markets; it requires only a Microwave; a small Plate; a Knife; it is a Wholesome and Friendly Yellow Snack.

The Ingredients are as follows: One (1) Serve of Pita Bread (a Middle Eastern Bread that is flat and round; it is sold at my local Wool Worths Super Markets in packs of Six (6) for Four (4) Dollars and Sixty (60) Cents; this amounts to Seventy Seven (77) Cents per Serving; this is a Bargain); Forty (40) Grams of Cream Cheese Spread; Eighty (80) Grams of Special Filling (Note: I prefer Haloumi Cheese (A Cheese that Squeaks; I enjoy its Unique Texture; you may prefer such Fillings as Bocconcini; Smoked Salmon; Roasted Eggplant; Chick Peas; other; but do not choose a Filling with a very strong flavour; it will overwhelm the Cheese and create a Flavour Storm in your Mouth; it will be a Stressor; furthermore you should only select Fillings in Warm Colours [Yellow; Orange; Pink; etcetera] in order to complement the Cheese and avoid Disharmony); Eighty (80) Grams of Mozzarella Cheese (a Popular Italian Cheese with a stringy Texture); Sixty (60) Grams of Triple Brie Cheese (a Creamy Cheese that melts very well; Camembert can be substituted but is unsatisfactory for the most part); Forty (40) Grams of Gruyère Cheese (a Swiss Variety that melts exceptionally well). Do not adjust or modify this Formula; I have perfected it over many Years; it cannot be improved.

These Photographs show some of these Cheese Varieties; they are intended to act as a Visual Aid to assist you in Shopping; Super Markets are often large and confusing and it can be difficult to locate Products; you do not need to purchase these Exact Brands; Brands may differ in various Countries:

The Method is simple; build a neat Stack of Cheese atop the Pita Bread Base; first spread the Cream Cheese; place the Special Filling in the Centre of the Pita Bread Base; inundate with Mozzarella Cheese; ensure that no Mozzarella Cheese over laps the Edge of the Pita Bread Base (it will spread slightly while melting; it may drop onto the Microwave Plate); finely slice the Triple Brie Cheese and layer over the top; again be sure that the Triple Brie Cheese does not touch the Edge of the Pita Bread Base (it will spread significantly while melting); cover with Gruyère Cheese; again be sure that the Gruyère Cheese does not touch the Edge of the Pita Bread Base (it will spread significantly while melting). Place carefully in the Microwave; take care not to spill the Cheese; it will melt onto the Glass Plate inside the Microwave; it will cause Mess. Adjust the Microwave Power to "High"; set the Timer for One Minute and Thirty (30) Seconds; watch carefully to ensure that no Problems occur; wait for the Microwave Tone (a Sound similar to a chime or a bell; this signifies that the Meal is ready); remove the Quintuple Cheese Miniature Pizza; trim any scraps of Cheese that have melted over the Edges of the Pita Bread Base; eat the Quintuple Cheese Miniature Pizza with a Knife and Fork. It will take numerous Attempts to perfect this Technique; once perfected this is a foolproof Meal; and very rewarding. The Gruyère will melt in such a way that it overlaps the Cheese Tiers; this creates a look similar to an Iced Cake; as seen in this Diagram:

Reasons to partake in a Quintuple Cheese Miniature Pizza: this Recipe is delicious and harmonious in Flavours; each Pizza offers a range of Textures that are intriguing to the Tissues of the Mouth but are not Over Whelming even in Unison; each Pizza is a soothing Yellow Colour; each Pizza is the perfect size for a Meal and it is simple to construct discrete units when you are catering for an Entertainment Function with Friends and/or Loved Ones and it is guaranteed that each discrete unit will be of a Consistent Size and Shape due to the rigid quality control for leading Pita Brands. I hope that you enjoy the Quintuple Cheese Miniature Pizza and that it brings joy and delight to your next Social Occasion; G-d Bless.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

thank you sir

Epic probation on that post

edit: lol

quote:

My Brother said that I should not have asked the Homosexuals for Facts about Sexual Intercourse via the Anus; I enquired as to where else I should have asked such a Question; he said he did not Know; he said that I should have asked the Lord; I will not Pray to the Lord for Facts about Sexual Intercourse via the Anus; I cannot guarantee that these Facts will be delivered in a clear and concise Manner; the Facts may arrive through an Unusual Channel; I have had enough Trouble already; my Brother also suggested that I ask a Stranger at a Train Station; he said that Strangers at Train Stations love to Discuss Sexual Intercourse via the Anus and the Mechanisms and Sociology thereof with Men; I doubt this is True; I trust my Brother; he some times offers good Advice; but some times he is Misguided (e.g. [for example] he informed me that the Festive Baubles that adorn Shopping Centres and Department Stores from October through to late December [the Christmas Season] are provided to the Public as a Festive Mitzvah; they can be freely taken at will; this is not True; it is inadvisable to remove the Baubles; removing the Baubles will create an Uproar; the Authorities will be contacted; everybody will be Very Upset). I do not know what to do with regards to this Forum; I am afraid to make Posts out side of this Thread (this Thread has been Kind); but this Forum is a rich reservoir of Homosexuals; Sexual Intercourse Facts; Advice about Dating; Life Style Tips; etcetera. I ask only for Tolerance and Understanding; in return I can offer Useful Facts on a variety of Topics; and my Heartfelt Thanks. G-d Bless.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Puppy Galaxy fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 21, 2020

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I really loved Enhydra lutris. Such a wonderful character.

People would try to imitate his posts to make fun of him but they could never get the speech pattern (for lack of a better word) quite right. It's very precise.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Puppy Galaxy posted:

thank you sir

Epic probation on that post

edit: lol

maybe she's just a really orthodox jew?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oscarthewilde posted:

maybe she's just a really orthodox jew?

the nazi moderation was here all along

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Thank you for bringing that wonderful post to these tired old eyes, and lmao forever at whatever baby pressed the probation button on such beauty.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Someone is posting in GBS claiming to be Lowtax's ex right now.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3911762

Honest or KF, things be happening.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foul Ole Ron posted:

The Go Fund Me was up for a while, and I think that GBS poster isn't so much pretending to being his wife as they are just reposting the GFM text.

Also turns out the woman lowtax was going to Salt-Lake City to "pitch a script to" right before his ex ran away from home is now just hanging around in Lowtax's house, on stream.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

It;s just someone posting her GoFundme campaign.

and the usual malcontents who think lowtax is a horrible domestic abuser and then they give him more money for reregs and avatars.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I do wish things could stop happening for a while

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

purple death ray posted:

The monkey’s paw curls.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Other than the news someone (maybe her, maybe a KF poster) opened a gofundme, there isn't really anything new in that thread. All the stuff mentioned was discussed the day his wife left.

Given that the poster only has two posts in the search history, I'm inclined to believe it's just KF trying to cause chaos.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Kay Kessler posted:

Other than the news someone (maybe her, maybe a KF poster) opened a gofundme, there isn't really anything new in that thread. All the stuff mentioned was discussed the day his wife left.

Given that the poster only has two posts in the search history, I'm inclined to believe it's just KF trying to cause chaos.

Still no mod action surprisingly.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I think they're all asleep.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mods knew

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Kay Kessler posted:

I have to ask at this point. Who/ what is KF they are mentioned so often

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

purple death ray posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
I know it's a qcs thing to use acronyms but some of us aren't up on who everyone is