Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

I want that thing in my mouth right now, and I don't give a crap how suggestive it looks :colbert:

Yeah, but how much of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah, but how much of it?

ALL OF IT

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I think this is a tag yourself

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Was this posted? I feel like it was but I forget.

Thousands of pink, throbbing ‘penis fish’ have washed up on a beach and the jokes write themselves
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/12/13/penis-fish-california-gobbled-by-otters-boris-johnson-election/

quote:

They left their hearts in San Francisco, and now thousands of throbbing “penis fish” have washed up on a nearby beach in California.

Thousands of the 10-inch-long “penis fish” washed up after a recent storm, and reportedly the sight of them stretches for miles.

While their scientific name is Urechis caupo and they are also known as fat innkeeper worms, the wriggling pink invertebrates are most commonly referred to as “penis fish” – for obvious reasons.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Ace: What's everybody looking at?
Villains/Bystanders in unison: NOTHING!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/KuSQJXl.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

drat it sucks to get old

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

This gif is so satisfying.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

It's like the day after an all you can eat buffet.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

one time in the /r/relationships thread there was a post from some woman who insisted that the normal sound ejaculation makes is "clink clink clink"

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

InediblePenguin posted:

one time in the /r/relationships thread there was a post from some woman who insisted that the normal sound ejaculation makes is "clink clink clink"

Was she married to a knight?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

InediblePenguin posted:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I showed you my spatchcock plz respond

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCFvqbSfgqM

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/MNazuN9.gifv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What is that elephant doing to norm

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

At long last, I have learned to think about what threads I'm idly browsing while walking around in public.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I don't know what blotna is supposed to mean, but it's perfectly onomatopoeic for what happens in that video.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

At long last, I have learned to think about what threads I'm idly browsing while walking around in public.

Do you work in a No Chicken factory or something

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

This is bringing back a weird memory from like 20 years ago. I'd played paintball and landed hard on my knee and there was a sore spot on it, a little red bump. For days afterwards that bump lingered, never healing--in fact it got larger and redder and even more sore. I was kinda poking at it one night and, suddenly, a loving twig shot out of it! Still gives me chills to think about it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

And now you know what they mean when they say "the last chicken in Sainsbury's".

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:crossarms:

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

I'm trying real hard to figure out what's going on in that picture. The girl on the left has her leg up but what the hell is going on with her arm?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They're very good friends

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

McPhearson posted:

I'm trying real hard to figure out what's going on in that picture. The girl on the left has her leg up but what the hell is going on with her arm?

Her right leg is down on the ground and her left leg is crossed over the top. Her hand is tucked under the knee of her left leg.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

:horse:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

2, 4, and 5, seem like the exact same thing. I think you've been had and this actually a 4 function sexfinger. :colbert:

Go Gators!

I've been meaning to stop using similarly colored supermarket bags to cover my bicycle seat for similar reasons, but for now I'm too lazy and will continue to allow for the opportunity that someone will misidentify it.

gently caress, I've been there and drat does it feel good.

I feel like Drawfee is cheating. That entire channel fits this thread.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Is it just that it looks like Nathan's leaning on a butt?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

pseudorandom posted:

2, 4, and 5, seem like the exact same thing. I think you've been had and this actually a 4 function sexfinger. :colbert:
2 has "HELP" printed/embossed on the shaft.
4 is just a plain projectile
5 has a slot for you to fold up a paper message into...

Here's a better huge pic of the packaging...

https://www.hakes.com/Image/MediumRes/205601/1/image.jpg

and here's an annoying vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dv3HKTqqY

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is that elephant doing to norm
That's clearly Turd Ferguson.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004