Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Crime on a Dime posted:

I have to ask at this point. Who/ what is KF they are mentioned so often

Kiwi Farms, a site that essentially trades in mass organized doxxing/harrassment of... pretty much everyone. They're called Kiwi because they're spun off from CWC (the sonichu person who has been basically mass-stalked by the internet their entire life) if that's any indication of what type of people they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The only nice thing I can say about Kiwi Farms is that they have a good logo.

It’s a pair of callipers that looks like a bird.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kay Kessler posted:

Other than the news someone (maybe her, maybe a KF poster) opened a gofundme, there isn't really anything new in that thread. All the stuff mentioned was discussed the day his wife left.

Given that the poster only has two posts in the search history, I'm inclined to believe it's just KF trying to cause chaos.

it being a wififarms poster/post doesn't immediately mean the GFM itself is fraudulent. And I know the GFM was up for quite some time before that thread posted.

Platystemon posted:

The only nice thing I can say about Kiwi Farms is that they have a good logo.

It’s a pair of callipers that looks like a bird.

The calipers are to measure skulls

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Kiwi Farms is what some people think Fyad was

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tashilicious posted:

The calipers are to measure skulls

Maybe they’re Oblivion fans.

(It’s totally the skulls.)

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

purple death ray posted:

I do wish things could stop happening for a while

I was thinking a couple days ago the number of daily bans had started to go down again.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I Said No posted:

Kiwi Farms, a site that essentially trades in mass organized doxxing/harrassment of... pretty much everyone. They're called Kiwi because they're spun off from CWC (the sonichu person who has been basically mass-stalked by the internet their entire life) if that's any indication of what type of people they are.

It's also just....relentlessly boring when they aren't doxxing people for the lols. Which is...not boring, but not for the reasons they think.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Proteus Jones posted:

Doesn't he also own a Tesla? And loves it unironically?
He had a BMW i3 which is the electric BMW, I don't know if he's moved on to a Tesla. He does love the looks of the i3 unironically.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Schweinhund posted:

She doesn't give one example of how he abused her. We're apparently supposed to assume he was violent towards her because she entered a domestic violence shelter. Except she later says doing this is keeping her from being deported... Maybe he was abusive but she doesn't make a good case for it when the worse thing she says is him keeping her name off his bank account.

ai girlfriend posted:

if you added a few details that lowtax didn't post on facebook you'd probably convince more people

these goons in that gofundme thread (esp when the OP of the GFM doesn't even identify who they are) are super gross/lovely but probably aren't the only ones, i'm not reading past page 3 f me

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saddest Rhino posted:

these goons in that gofundme thread (esp when the OP of the GFM doesn't even identify who they are) are super gross/lovely but probably aren't the only ones, i'm not reading past page 3 f me

i have heard that gbs hates women. seems pretty likely.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its been a while but thanks to the goon who elaborated on the Ecco RP Let's Play because lol, ive been wanting to know what was up with that for years.
also the pages and pages of rapists and child abuser talk has brought my day down in a way i cant possibly put into words

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Yeah we could probably use some Good Goon Examples to balance it out a bit.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
not saying dont talk about the hosed up histories of this site but it was genuinely distressing to read that stuff for pages

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

How about this uplifting story? Read as e/n goons conspire to get one of their own out of an abusive relationship. Op just popped back in for an update now that the dust has settled.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894292&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Does anybody remember some GBS thread, I think somebody showing off their graphics design passion, and a bunch of people internet-detectived their way into finding they used those talents to make edited photos where people had dog snouts and stuff? But it was all photorealistic and (more) creepy. I think around 2008.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ArfJason posted:

its been a while but thanks to the goon who elaborated on the Ecco RP Let's Play because lol, ive been wanting to know what was up with that for years.
also the pages and pages of rapists and child abuser talk has brought my day down in a way i cant possibly put into words

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2470648

Wish I could find the other videos, but pre-2010 LPs kind of got hoovered off the internet because most video hosts up and died and people werent using YouTube because they wouldn't let you upload videos longer than 10 minutes

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

purple death ray posted:

How about this uplifting story? Read as e/n goons conspire to get one of their own out of an abusive relationship. Op just popped back in for an update now that the dust has settled.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894292&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

That's loving awesome

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

Wish I could find the other videos, but pre-2010 LPs kind of got hoovered off the internet because most video hosts up and died and people werent using YouTube because they wouldn't let you upload videos longer than 10 minutes

yeah i was reading the thread this morning and loling hardcore

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

purple death ray posted:

Really nice to see goons rallying round to help someone. Makes a change from the usual.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Shut up Meg posted:

Really nice to see goons rallying round to help someone. Makes a change from the usual.

It also helps when the goon in the well actually grabs the rope lowered instead of continuing to dig.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Green Wing posted:

Does anybody remember some GBS thread, I think somebody showing off their graphics design passion, and a bunch of people internet-detectived their way into finding they used those talents to make edited photos where people had dog snouts and stuff? But it was all photorealistic and (more) creepy. I think around 2008.

Presenting the saga of Wetlegs6!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

pentyne posted:

Here's the hidden forum that 2 posters were using as a personal love chat session that was eventually discovered

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594991&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

It is 100% worth a read. Spoiler Alert one of them is a 16 year old the other is a grown adult

LMAO kheldragar? Why is it always eve goons.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

YggiDee posted:

Presenting the saga of Wetlegs6!

I remember reading about that guy.

:sludgepal:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I though Wetlegs was the Yoshi guy. Were they the same dude? Those two and the Anime Club rap are the only things I remember from Helldump.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Yoshi dude was Djynn Flyssa.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

He also did a decent lp on Sonic the Hedgehog trilogy on the Gensis.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Foul Ole Ron posted:

He also did a decent lp on Sonic the Hedgehog trilogy on the Gensis.

and then went on to post in the football funhouse a lot since he was a referee

anyway does anyone have any li ks to the ambien thread?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

purple death ray posted:

I do wish things could stop happening for a while

Stuff on SA is by far the most exciting part of my life so I don’t.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

To clarify, I don’t have a sad life or anything it’s just I am single and have no family and not many social interests or friends so I basically go to work and then come home until it’s time to go back to work.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

oldpainless posted:

To clarify, I don’t have a sad life or anything

oh so now you're gloating mr. happy life

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm just here to laugh at bad home remodeling and make puns I'm not here for this fuckin double reverse false flag who do you trust game

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldpainless posted:

To clarify, I don’t have a sad life or anything it’s just I am single and have no family and not many social interests or friends so I basically go to work and then come home until it’s time to go back to work.

i dont understand how the two sentiments expressed in this post work together.

more like old rationalizingless

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

and then went on to post in the football funhouse a lot since he was a referee

Did he? Ha, good man.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Here's one that isn't terrible!

Some dingus made a post asking goons to do his homework, and the assorted mockery spiralled into a donation drive for the Japanese Earthquake relief fund. I think the final tally was 70k dollars collected out of spite.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Did he? Ha, good man.

He also did a pretty good week-by-week recounting of WW1 during 2014-2018.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

professor metis posted:

I really loved Enhydra lutris. Such a wonderful character.

People would try to imitate his posts to make fun of him but they could never get the speech pattern (for lack of a better word) quite right. It's very precise.

wasn't enhydra lutris an avshalom alt?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Does anyone have a link to the rotating sub forum that was basically for journaling? One guy posted a “crawl diary” that was fairly insane

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

DemoneeHo posted:

wasn't enhydra lutris an avshalom alt?

Yes

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Does anyone have a link to the rotating sub forum that was basically for journaling? One guy posted a “crawl diary” that was fairly insane

It's invisible but not mods/admins only, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules here :ninja: They're mixed in here with other former RSF threads.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=226

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY RETIRED
Aug 28, 2019

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in
I actually meant to post those links on my admin account so that no prankster could report me for leaking mod forums, I know you guys, but I am bad at multiple browsers sometimes :mad: