Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

PotatoJudge posted:

For the 3rd year in a row Purdue has a huge halftime lead on Michigan St, 3rd year in a row MSU makes a big run. Purdue's doing a better job this year of pushing the lead back up a bit, but there's a ton of time left.

NVM, Purdue got the benefit of some 50/50 calls and MSU can't stop turning the ball over or missing 3 pointers, lead up to 24 w/ under 5 to go.

Also Trevion Williams is the man, and Michigan State is dumb as hell for not fouling him every time he touches the ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

nothing is predictable this year especially. I'm watching the venerable Wichita Connecticut rivalry in the not at all doomed AAC, UConn got back into the big east right? when does that start?

also do we need two threads for ncaab?

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Eat all of the poo poo Izzo

B10 teams are now 31-5 at home in conference play this year.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

someone made a monkey paw wish for Clemson basketball...

e: Clemson takes out Duke after finally winning on UNC

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, this is the first Missouri game I actually get to watch this year live.

Jesus loving Christ.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Holy crap the ending of the Badgers game was insanely good.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Can confirm! For the last game without students back, it got looouuud at the end.

Especially booing the final shot clock violation, loving hell.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

Poque posted:

the big ten makes no sense at all

Actually it's the first time it's ever made sense.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Lobos are bad again. Were gonna fire a pretty competent coach and bring in Menzies or some poo poo because our fans all have brainworms.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Michigan hanging around against Iowa and the refs. Thats encouraging.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gently caress off with these fouls ohio state. im trying to watch k-state lose

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

I bitch all the time about Nojel Eastern but he's the only Purdue player that showed up in the first half today.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

k-state beat #12 west virginia. wtf.....

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Matey posted:

also Florida, who a week ago got their doors blown off by Mizzou, just blew the doors off Auburn

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Matey posted:

beat baylor and i'll venmo you my life savings

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

beat baylor and i'll venmo you my life savings

that would hurt k-state's chances of getting 10th in the big 12

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky in the middle of blowing another lead, although it's been aided by an 11-4 foul differential in Arkansas's favor. And Cal just picked up 2 Ts in a row. Really frustrating to watch how one sided this has been.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Kentucky in the middle of blowing another lead, although it's been aided by an 11-4 foul differential in Arkansas's favor. And Cal just picked up 2 Ts in a row. Really frustrating to watch how one sided this has been.

Cal getting tossed was the loudest Ive heard BWA since the Qualls dunk against yall, and it might have been louder today.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

chaoslord posted:

Cal getting tossed was the loudest I’ve heard BWA since the Qualls dunk against y’all, and it might have been louder today.

I think he did it on purpose, he wasn't even mad about. He just kept walking towards the ref to give him no choice but give the 2nd T.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Washington's beating Oregon right now, another unranked team beating in this case number eight I believe. love this season

edit of course as soon as I say that Oregon comes back and ties it

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 18, 2020

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

I think he did it on purpose, he wasn't even mad about. He just kept walking towards the ref to give him no choice but give the 2nd T.

Yeah no way he didnt know what was coming.

Why we still let Anthony Jordan come to Bud Walton is something Ill never understand

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've never seen Calipari do his purposeful ejection thing and not have it result in a huge turnaround immediately

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
15-5 run for Cats since Cal got tossed. He did the same thing a few years ago at South Carolina that rallied the team afterwards.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Luhvul is good.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hey guys I know I'm late to the party but I just want to inform everyone that gently caress Duke.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Illinois's Griffin just tossed for stepping on the chest of a Purdue player. Such a dumb move.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Channelling his inner Grayson Allen - what a piece of poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I really wish Georgia didnt beat Memphis and get my hopes up cuz they've looked like poo poo for a couple weeks now.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

PotatoJudge posted:

Illinois's Griffin just tossed for stepping on the chest of a Purdue player. Such a dumb move.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1219782609410105345

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue is so bad at shooting in the paint / at the rim.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

I loving hate Illinois

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Illinois can't miss in the 2nd half. 11/12 so far.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Man that game is about as good as weve played

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Trent Frazier has mastered the art of travelling and never getting called for it.

Cockburn is a beast - I really hope he's gone after this year.

Purdue is just garbage tier offensively, they are just utterly painful to watch most of the time.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Holy poo poo that Mizzou game was brutal. Breaking the NCAA record for consecutive made free throws while losing both games during that stretch is so Mizzou it hurts

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I gotta say, I didn't expect Illinois to be second in the Big Ten, but damnit, I'll take it. No idea what Girffin is thinking there.....maybe he thought the Purude dude was trying to roll over onto his leg? Either way, can't step on the guy.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Tulsa is up 40-17 on Memphis at the half, which is...unexpected.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
McCaffrey just lost his poo poo.

I definitely didn't expect for Rutgers to mimic Iowa's style and be winning in the first half, most of these games they grind to a halt. Garza is really good, a lot better than Oturu. RU is ahead mainly because Yeboah is playing out of his mind, which has happened a few times, but is really not their game.

In the second half, they really need to grind this out and make it ugly and unwatchable. I'm worried Iowa runs us off the floor if it continues like this.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UNC-VT is a huge and awful car crash heading now into a second overtime, come rubberneck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rutgers is starting to look gassed.