Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Sankis posted:

He won't physically appear but his name will show up in the black book of a bad guy

:piss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sankis posted:

He won't physically appear but his name will show up in the black book of a bad guy

:drat:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I genuinely don't get it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jimmy Buffett was in Epstein's address book.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Jimmy Buffett was in Epstein's address book.

Oh. I see. Alright. That's a piece of knowledge that I have now.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

They have to do the voices! They're professional voice actors now! In SAG and everything! I also want a cartoon where a beach dwarf's voice alternates constantly!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

starting a new podcast called The McElroy Brothers WILL Be In The Adventure Zone

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

starting a new podcast called The McElroy Brothers WILL Be In The Adventure Zone

There will be great shame after they are demoted to bit cameos in their own show where it's auto-tuned so much you can't even tell which brother it is.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Taako starts a line and it cuts to Magnus finishing the sentence partway through. Nobody acknowledges it

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

RandomFerret posted:

Taako starts a line and it cuts to Magnus finishing the sentence partway through. Nobody acknowledges it
"Magnus isis good out he~re!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Zero One posted:

There will be great shame after they are demoted to bit cameos in their own show where it's auto-tuned so much you can't even tell which brother it is.

To be fair, having the McElroy Brothers all playing one character who's so autotuned you can't tell which one is speaking is the most hilarious possible way they could have ended up in Trolls 2.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tiny Heist episode 1 was really good and I want to see more

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Shinjobi posted:

Tiny Heist episode 1 was really good and I want to see more

Good news! Episode 2 was also really great and totally sold me on the contributions of Lily Du & Jessica Ross, the two non-McElroys at the table. I really enjoyed the sort of non-combat initiative scene Brennan concocted that involved distractions, sleight of hand, and a little combat here and there rather than just a big battle.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1218752387655127040?s=20

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Justin is living my best life.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
it’s unfair that he used the power of his audience to harass a low-paid seasonal Paul Rudd

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I cannot fathom how drunk Justin loving McElroy must have been to approach Paul Rudd

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

kidcoelacanth posted:

I cannot fathom how drunk Justin loving McElroy must have been to approach Paul Rudd

And remember it, too. We’re talking, like, a two, two and a half ounce beer window. That’s a tough needle to thread.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
First he asked Paul Rudd if he was Matt Doyle.

Then he asked for a "nude Tayne."

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Meanwhile I’m sitting here trying to imagine how that interaction ended. Did Justin stay and chat with Paul for a minute or did he chuckle and awkwardly shuffle away?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Colonel Whitey posted:

Meanwhile I’m sitting here trying to imagine how that interaction ended. Did Justin stay and chat with Paul for a minute or did he chuckle and awkwardly shuffle away?

He just threw a smoke bomb and disappeared from sight, then spent the rest of the evening hiding behind a plant.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Gonna spend all day wondering where Justin and Paul Rudd met.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

C-Euro posted:

Gonna spend all day wondering where Justin and Paul Rudd met.

This fall, Paul Rudd IS Taako

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

If they don't voice their characters I hope he gets Titus Burgess for Taako

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't get it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I was rewatching the Tony Hawk Online Monster Factory episode. After they make their character and fumble around a bit, they hop into a lobby where they observe people who are lifelong Tony Hawk players, and their reaction is ridiculously funny.

https://youtu.be/vDdTutq6GYg?t=14m55s

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/1219079955168026624

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I wonder how they pick which live shows to put up and when. I kinda wanna listen to the show I went to last year in Cincy but I haven't seen it uploaded yet.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Guys this live show is loving buck wild

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

What if hard on the outside though

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Waffleman_ posted:

What if hard on the outside though

No crime (apart from white collar crime)

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Still low-key reeling that the Brennen Lee Mulligan of Dimension 20 is the same Brennan Lee Mulligan who wrote Strong Female Protagonist, aka the webcomic that started out with an interesting enough premise but collapsed like a soggy souffle under the weight of half-baked plotting and poor pacing. Like, he's actually funny? I enjoy listening to him? I suppose webcomics might have been a poor medium for him or he got burned out on the story or something.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's been incredibly difficult for me to wrap my head around that, too.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I was rewatching the Tony Hawk Online Monster Factory episode. After they make their character and fumble around a bit, they hop into a lobby where they observe people who are lifelong Tony Hawk players, and their reaction is ridiculously funny.

https://youtu.be/vDdTutq6GYg?t=14m55s

lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hell yeah pants

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm on pants' side

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
pants pants pants pants!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

PetraCore posted:

Still low-key reeling that the Brennen Lee Mulligan of Dimension 20 is the same Brennan Lee Mulligan who wrote Strong Female Protagonist, aka the webcomic that started out with an interesting enough premise but collapsed like a soggy souffle under the weight of half-baked plotting and poor pacing. Like, he's actually funny? I enjoy listening to him? I suppose webcomics might have been a poor medium for him or he got burned out on the story or something.

Writing a comic and writing a campaign and improvising are different skills.

"I can't believe Einstein was such a brilliant physicist! He loving sucked at pool!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's a fair point, but Strong Female Protagonist was really bad.