Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

mobby_6kl posted:

Can't tell by the pixels if it's a 'shop or an art thing

salad shooters are a myth, it's just carrots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW0YaXPglik

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I had them take me off Wellbutrin once I found out you could crush it up and get lit off it

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I had them take me off Wellbutrin once I found out you could crush it up and get lit off it

I am dictator jelly? No, I am bloor jelly!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

RIP to a real one

poo poo, I wasn't expecting that.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Phanatic posted:

Nobody was.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Well, at least he's gone before he turned out to be a creep/racist/misogynist/[insert at will]

RIP, Mr Frog.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

HPanda posted:

Wellbutrin fixes my depression but puts my libido in overdrive. Not sure if that's a good or bad side effect.

Lexapro was the exact opposite on both counts. Drugs :science:

That's actually a thing with Wellbutrin. It can be prescribed as a supplemental treatment to try to counteract the libido dampening effect of SSRIs, like Zoloft.

It can also be used off label for ADHD.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
And weight loss because of the appetite suppressing side effects, which may be helpful for certain people's depression and feelings of unsexy-ness.

It can also cause the anxiety attacks it's sometimes used to treat. Drugs, man.

Edit: I once tried Lexapro and it was fine for the first three weeks, then I felt a distinct pop sensation go off in my head one evening, followed by intense vertigo that took days to resolve. Turns out I'm a slow metabolizer for most drugs. Drugs!

Dr. Red Ranger has a new favorite as of 00:32 on Jan 23, 2020

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Emily Spinach posted:

That's actually a thing with Wellbutrin. It can be prescribed as a supplemental treatment to try to counteract the libido dampening effect of SSRIs, like Zoloft.

It can also be used off label for ADHD.

Unfortunately, the main problem with Lexapro in my case was that it made finishing 100% impossible. So sex was pretty amazing but deeply frustrating at the same time.

I did like that Lexapro also massively helped my anxiety, but the cost was too great.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How do you guys feel about drugs?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Not really a funny picture but it's a video about antidepressants that I like
https://youtu.be/OG6HZMMDEYA

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

I just bought a bunch drugs that look like candy.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

JoelJoel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EefPcht54c

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Hi drugs thread, I'm on Latuda and it's almost completely killed my horney.

Pic related

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Phanatic posted:

Maube he just went for a walk :ohdear:.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

JoelJoel posted:

They’re pretty cool as long as they let you cum

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

TK-42-1 posted:

They’re pretty cool as long as they let you cum

Bad news then.

And apparently, sometimes it can be permanent.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
I have questions.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/NarutoBiden/status/1219483561457262592?s=19

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Getting off of Lexapro in my late 20s sucked because I realized I wasn't quite the stud I had thought I was.

Also wellbutrin made me nuts. I might think about suicide every day, but I'm still mostly glad to be off meds entirely.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Hellblazer187 posted:

Also wellbutrin made me nut...

Common, apparently, based on posts here.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

gbut posted:

Well, at least he's gone before he turned out to be a creep/racist/misogynist/[insert at will]

RIP, Mr Frog.

You're a bit late on that, he was screaming that he identified as an attack helicopter and that white men are the ones truly being oppressed as late as last week.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

You're a bit late on that, he was screaming that he identified as an attack helicopter and that white men are the ones truly being oppressed as late as last week.

Wrong Terry.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

His rapist slaver buddy wears a police hat (which you can't get anywhere else in the game)

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

HPanda posted:

Unfortunately, the main problem with Lexapro in my case was that it made finishing 100% impossible. So sex was pretty amazing but deeply frustrating at the same time.

I did like that Lexapro also massively helped my anxiety, but the cost was too great.

That is the worst symptom. I’d rather be impotent. It’s so disturbing the first time it happened I had a panic attack and my SO was super worried about me.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I didnt know welbutrin let you cum, after many years on lexapro I know what I'm talking to my doctor about next. Thankyou funny pictures thread, have a picture of my baby rat in a cone and boot for your trouble

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

man the first 20 years of my live was garbage, just utter poo poo and I still never got depressed.

It must really suck to be depressed. My thoughts and prayers go out to all youse with the braintroubles

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

is this a reference to some actual person? idgi

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

LordSaturn posted:

is this a reference to some actual person? idgi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

chitoryu12 posted:

Wrong Terry.

Terry Jones had dementia, so this would be kinda appropriate for him than for Terry Gilliam.

Seriously though, I woul be more surprised if an old british white man (be it Terrry Jones, Terry Gilliam or any other) had liberal views on anything. The only Python I would expect to have any understanding of gender identity and sexual harassment issues died in 1989.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I've never resonated with an image so much in my life

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

I've never resonated with an image so much in my life

:same:

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Captain Jesus posted:

Seriously though, I woul be more surprised if an old british white man (be it Terrry Jones, Terry Gilliam or any other) had liberal views on anything. The only Python I would expect to have any understanding of gender identity and sexual harassment issues died in 1989.
Terry Gilliam is an American.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I think Eric Idle has stayed quiet from saying anything lovely and Michael Palin is an activist. Terry Gilliam and John Cleese are the two who just can't shut the gently caress up about how terrible everyone who isn't exactly like them is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm super surprised they've all lasted as long as they have, frankly.

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 14:51 on Jan 23, 2020