Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bomb posted:

Moving to Montana just south of Glacier to live this out up in my uncle's sweet 100 miles off-the-grid cabin-mansion that uses natural springs to generate electricity.

Also we all hunt so we should be fine.

mountain compound adventures with my cool uncle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belbos Computer
Nov 20, 2005

Fiat Lux, Big Bang, seven days, seven minutes, seven seconds, and a universe is born before your eyes.
Slippery Tilde
Several actors have already died from the bug virus including Dean Jones, David Tomlinson and Buddy Hackett.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

numberoneposter posted:

All those moments will be lost in time, like beers in rain.

Rest In Piss, like the rest

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

bomb posted:

Moving to Montana just south of Glacier to live this out up in my uncle's sweet 100 miles off-the-grid cabin-mansion that uses natural springs to generate electricity.

Also we all hunt so we should be fine.

Off topic, but serious question. Can you ask your uncle if a) they had a rally cold snap about a week ago (-25C or so), and b) has he noticed a sharp drop in snowshoe hare activity since it warmed up?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

20+ million people told to hunker down on their cities/homes should slow down the flu a bit I guess. Will not help anyone who has it already though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Apparently someone already spread it to Paris :roflolmao:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Y’all got any suggestions for an updated thread title? I didn’t even click in here bc I hate nihilism. Op you can pick

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Y’all got any suggestions for an updated thread title? I didn’t even click in here bc I hate nihilism. Op you can pick

Coronavirus with a twist of lime?

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
SARS 2: Epidemiological boogaloo

The rat says squee
May 6, 2007
What else should they say?

Burt Sexual posted:

Wuhan Flu Ain't Nuttin ta gently caress Wit.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

The rat says squee posted:

This is wonderful.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Hopefully this thing explodes in the next few days and I get stuck in Canada due to all international airports being poo poo down.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Laserface posted:

Hopefully this thing explodes in the next few days and I get stuck in Canada due to all international airports being poo poo down.

I hope the opposite and you return home safely :)

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Outrail posted:

Off topic, but serious question. Can you ask your uncle if a) they had a rally cold snap about a week ago (-25C or so), and b) has he noticed a sharp drop in snowshoe hare activity since it warmed up?

I'll dispatch the carrier pigeons and get back to you

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Annual doomsday virus that will ultimately amount to nothing

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
So this new virus appeared because that Wuhan market was filled with a shitload of different species of live wild animals from all over the loving place that people we buying to eat. It was basically a virus laboratory - only a matter of time before someone ate an infected bat or something and the virus mutated.

Apparently they were selling wolf pups, koalas, rats, you name it.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Burt Sexual posted:

Y’all got any suggestions for an updated thread title? I didn’t even click in here bc I hate nihilism.

It doesn't matter

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

poty posted:

It doesn't matter

Of course it does! This is the Internet, take some pride in your thread son.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

morally adept posted:

Crake needs to hurry the gently caress up with the bliss+ already.

that's one of my favorite books, didn't expect to stumble across a reference here!

I agree though. I am content at being replaced with blue humming men with prehensile penises

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Burt Sexual posted:

Of course it does! This is the Internet, take some pride in your thread son.

It's a nihilism joke. But really I don't have a preference the Wu-Tang clan thing is fine

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

quote:

“We’re all gonna die!”

Lenny loves the postexistential bent of this line. In his giddy shriek the audience can hear the obliteration of the idea of uniqueness and free choice. They can hear the replacement of human isolation by massive and unvaried ruin…

Lenny bent his knees and spread both arms wide, his mouth stretched in a rictus of gaped and grinning terror.

“We’re all gonna die!”

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Does this disease involve making GBS threads alot because that's kinda my jam OP.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

poty posted:

It's a nihilism joke. But really I don't have a preference the Wu-Tang clan thing is fine

gently caress!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The rat says squee posted:

This is very good.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

People are just falling over and dying?

https://twitter.com/belgon9090/status/1220415814324629504?s=19

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I've fallen over before from a very strong fever. It effects your ability to balance and perceive things correctly. Obviously, that man should've been in a hospital bed not walking around on the street

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Play posted:

I've fallen over before from a very strong fever. It effects your ability to balance and perceive things correctly. Obviously, that man should've been in a hospital bed not walking around on the street

When I had pneumonia ten years ago I luckily was able to guide myself down instead of full-on face planting. Getting super sick can totally put you in that “puppet with its strings cut” mode.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Yesterday morning I saw my neighbor outside the building unloading luggage from a taxi. He goes to China on a semi-regular basis so he may have just been there. China's pretty decently sized and I don't remember which part he goes to so it's possible he's not infected, but realistically how much time to I have to live?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

christmas boots posted:

Yesterday morning I saw my neighbor outside the building unloading luggage from a taxi. He goes to China on a semi-regular basis so he may have just been there. China's pretty decently sized and I don't remember which part he goes to so it's possible he's not infected, but realistically how much time to I have to live?

Set his house on fire before it spreads imho.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Chinatown posted:

I'm not going to burn down a Chinese dude's house because he might carry the mysterious Asian virus. If I'm going to die at least I'll die not-racist.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

christmas boots posted:

I'm not going to burn down a Chinese dude's house because he might carry the mysterious Asian virus. If I'm going to die at least I'll die not-racist.

Enjoy your Wu! Good luck!!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

christmas boots posted:

I'm over at your house, touching my face and then rubbing all your belongings! I'm also rolling around naked on a bed full of money! Gonna circulate ALL that cash this afternoon lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

That will just spread the virus into the jetstream.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Philthy posted:

That will just spread the virus into the jetstream.

fire makes it stronger you fools. have you not seen ANY movies??

The first obvious solution is never the correct one and always ends up with the virus powering up

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm over at your house, touching my face and then rubbing all your belongings! I'm also rolling around naked on a bed full of money! Gonna circulate ALL that cash this afternoon lol

where did you get the money can I have it

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/status/1220427053717250050

uhhh wtf, obviously there's no proof this is all recent footage, but it loving looks like it

jesus

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

christmas boots posted:

where did you get the money can I have it

Come to the strip club tonight, gonna make it rain virused 1 dollar bills

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Bardeh posted:

uhhh wtf, obviously there's no proof this is all recent footage, but it loving looks like it

jesus

I've seen seven different videos this morning..

This one has multiple videos in it

https://twitter.com/arslan_hidayat/status/1220408848927903744

i am harry fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jan 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Bardeh posted:

jesus

That's scary. Hope it's not real.