Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
Okay, so you guys can get a Ghtroc 720 or one of the YT freighters

No, you can't roll up a renegade clone

Please don't say "poo poo" or "gently caress", that's a real world curse which doesn't exist in-world. try 'vape' or 'sithspit'

The villain is wielding a lightsaber but not like, a regular kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Can we get the yt freighter dash rendar had

Nothing but the worst for us goons

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I play jizz to distract the stormtroopers

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
*calls every single public eating or drinking establishment a cantina*

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I want to play as a Hutt

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I want to play as a Hutt

try roleplaying, it's liberating

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Flavius Aetass posted:

try roleplaying, it's liberating

gently caress

e: Sithspit

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jan 23, 2020

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This is my character he is half sith half jedi who secretly beat Vader in a one on one duel but decided not to kill him because he could see Vader would be good in the future with his super strong force connection. His light saber is shaped like a huge battle axe and he also has wings like an angel but also they kind of look like a demons

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
i'm a little white cuck ball

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm a Kel Dorian pilot because Kel Dorians fuckin own

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I roll up one of those dumbass man sized otters from Corellia.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Since all the group voted against my last character I will be using my secondary character. I already have a sheet rolled up for them

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I'm a good jedi, I'll take Force Lightning and Force Choke as my first level spells tyvm.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I'm gonna roll up a Wookiee

his personality is that he is a Wookiee

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I should like to roll a Jedi, of course.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My character is a level 4 Rodian Pilot. His name is Greedo and he always shoots first.

Because I took the improved initiative feat and use dex for my main stat.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

My players are a bothan street fighter, a klatoonian getaway driver who escaped the hutts, and a polis massan medic who's basically a jawa but for medical equipment

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

My character is a species indistinguishable from Thundercats who uses a magic sword and glove and is also named uh, Lionbaggano.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I’m a Harch bounty hunter named P’teer Parrkur, specializing in rope and net based attacks, as well as Zabrak climbing claws and cyborg leg enhancements. (for jumping high)

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'm a Gungan warrior, my feats are being able to get my head stuck in a bucket and say 'Who turned out the lights?' And tripping up in an alleyway and making a huge noise that somehow ends in a car tire rolling out from behind the alley.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What the gently caress, guys. Everyone brought their own snacks so why are all my Cheetos gone?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Thread has been stickied until we can get some chicks to join our weekly group

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Maybe if you didn't set the campaign in the Yuuzhan Vong post repulic era we could have fun with our force powers instead of having Dangar Starkiller be a paperweight in combat.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

reignofevil posted:

i’ll make a girl character

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Look we've already got a Mara Jade a Mara Amber Mara Ruby Mara Gold and Mara Dextrous

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hey so I’m not really feeling my character here would anyone oppose if I just use my vampire the masquerade sheet?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
All of my dice are chance cube themed, everyone else hates them.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I roll to gently caress the jawa

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

reignofevil posted:

ok

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Choobies is the word for hutt testicles

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

vape

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

N. Senada posted:

Choobies is the word for hutt testicles

Stupid Choobie

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my character is an exiled baron from house cadriaan in the tapani sector, who since being cast out of his noble comforts has turned to piracy along the shapani bypass. he has an eyepatch and keeps a lightfoil stashed in his boot, a souvenir from his days as a young “saber rake”. his hair is beautiful and his blaster gun looks like a campo-giro but w some scifi crap, like its chrome plated or has a longer barrel or w/e

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Squizzle posted:

my character is an exiled baron from house cadriaan in the tapani sector, who since being cast out of his noble comforts has turned to piracy along the shapani bypass. he has an eyepatch and keeps a lightfoil stashed in his boot, a souvenir from his days as a young “saber rake”. his hair is beautiful and his blaster gun looks like a campo-giro but w some scifi crap, like its chrome plated or has a longer barrel or w/e

Oh! Count Dooku!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Roth posted:

Oh! Count Dooku!

there are no counts in the tapani sector!!! did you even read lords of the expanse??

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Ok guys, the script for our next episode is due in a week and I'm a loving hack so let's roll until weve got something.

So, Ashoka is approaching the jedi temple ...

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Squizzle posted:

there are no counts in the tapani sector!!! did you even read lords of the expanse??

Oh! Braon Dooku!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok how we gonna get there. Now I got my dope ship and I'm using the millennium falcon stats. Here's the stats for the Gunner Cannon for the person with the best BAB, and I guess the rest of you guys do an assist check to give me a +2 to my piloting roll. We're gonna need it cuz I just watched Redline, not the Eddie Griffin one, and I got some LONGSHOT rolls to describe while I dominate the game this session attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have a lightsaber even though I'm not force sensitive because I've learned an ancient anti-jedi fighting style that uses my lack of force powers against them in a sort of force-judo.