Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
Got on a plane yesterday and and you couldn't even see the ground cause of the smoke or dust or whatever. Just a weird brown blob underneath the normal white clouds stretching on forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I was so worried about the huge colony of bats in my local park after the hail storm the other day but I just saw a massive group of them fly overhead so it seems like they're all okay. Its crazy how many huge bats are in my local south melbourne park.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

these are all good recs if the old dude who runs the local nursery that always wears a brown button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, stubbies, and a russel coight hat doesn't have anything good for me

My mates dad is a gardener and thats exactly what he looks like

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Neato

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Cheers cunts

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Visible Stink posted:

Cheers cunts

that’s a big beer!

cheers m8

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Visible Stink posted:

Cheers cunts

Cheers big rig.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Hey Malcolm Turnbeug pro suggestion, grow the silky oak. Grow the poo poo big then harvest branches cos the wood is gorgeous for dickheads like me who like to fiddle around with it

Gonna go see a bloke in Yass about some native wood slabs to make myself a table for when I move

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

McSpergin posted:

Hey Malcolm Turnbeug pro suggestion, grow the silky oak. Grow the poo poo big then harvest branches cos the wood is gorgeous for dickheads like me who like to fiddle around with it

Gonna go see a bloke in Yass about some native wood slabs to make myself a table for when I move

Theres a bloke out past Lithgow on the highway that does similar stuff. He can be hard to contact though or so I've heard

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Is there such a thing as a painkiller that can be taken long term safely? I completely hosed my right hand and it will never be good again, and it hurts 24/7. I also broke my left arm at the same time, but that has essentially healed.

I don't expect a serious response because it would be a wonder drug, but it's worth running the sieve through the goonmind. I do not want a(nother) habit, I just want to amputate my right hand

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

lilbeefer posted:

Is there such a thing as a painkiller that can be taken long term safely? I completely hosed my right hand and it will never be good again, and it hurts 24/7. I also broke my left arm at the same time, but that has essentially healed.

I don't expect a serious response because it would be a wonder drug, but it's worth running the sieve through the goonmind. I do not want a(nother) habit, I just want to amputate my right hand
i think this is something you should see a doctor about, both because they'll know more than us and because we live in a country where seeing a doctor won't bankrupt you for all eternity

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

*yet

Good idea btw

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*generic 'smoke weed' suggestion*

Edibles an hour before bed worked for me on the past.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Theres a bloke out past Lithgow on the highway that does similar stuff. He can be hard to contact though or so I've heard

Cheers for the heads up

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

queef anxiety posted:

fair enough thats a bit how ya goin at least keep to the dog walking trails

"[O]n the facts accepted by the prosecution and the Magistrate, the offending could only be described as minor. The use of a locked [public] toilet to masturbate is bizarre and socially unacceptable but not an offence."

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

https://twitter.com/OzKitsch/status/1220830523490070529

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Just did a few days up Noosa and then over to Montville with the missus. Noosa was gorgeous as always but had some crazy storms and still tons of traffic in town from school holidays. Montville was nice and quiet stayed at an eco-resort treehouse type place. I think we brought the average age of the town down into the 70s.

Gonna go see Flying Lotus tomorrow night to remind myself of my youth after doing old people poo poo for a week.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Huge storm cell forming right over me where two systems are coming in from the east and west and just merging together to dump rain and thunder. It’s good bc I’ve been waiting for a bit of rain to try and pull up some of this poo poo infesting my yard

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I found a local bongsnare

The bloody things run rampant round these parts and it's nice to see people so community minded to ethically trap them

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

thats an old fashioned dopethrone

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

‘God shall not judge us by the size or trappings of our dopethrones but what we do atop them’ - Jesus Einstein

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Zazi posted:

"[O]n the facts accepted by the prosecution and the Magistrate, the offending could only be described as minor. The use of a [public] dopethrone to masturbate is bizarre and socially unacceptable but not an offence."

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Shaddup You Face being on the Coldest is a travesty.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Gotta no fuckin respect

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Just finished assembling my new bicycle. Currently celebrating by sitting in the air con post-cold shower and sucking the dick off a cold one. Might go out on a test ride later but will probably just continue to drink beer and play video games and go for a ride tomorrow morning before heading off to a mates place later on to play some Risk and drink more beers. So so far its shaping up to be a pretty solid weekend

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Waiting til 4.20 to post that I’m smoking weed

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Visible Stink posted:

Just finished assembling my new bicycle. Currently celebrating by sitting in the air con post-cold shower and sucking the dick off a cold one. Might go out on a test ride later but will probably just continue to drink beer and play video games and go for a ride tomorrow morning before heading off to a mates place later on to play some Risk and drink more beers. So so far its shaping up to be a pretty solid weekend

Getting high and riding bikes absolutely loving rules

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Riding bikes is grouse even when you're not high. Some of my coolest scars are from bike riding.

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Just got my bike serviced after years in the shed. Got a toddler seat fitted. Rode home (sans toddler) and was absolutely rooted. Can’t wait to ride more.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Mrs and I are looking at bikes. There's one in the bushes near work that I'm considering taking, I don't know how it's held up to being in the weather for an indeterminate amount of time

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't particularly like riding bikes but I do about 150k a week riding to and from work so I have to look after mine and I have some kind of attachment to it. Also I reckon everybody got an e-bike for Christmas based on what I see on the commute

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Looked through the list of the hottest 100 people and I don’t recognize many of them at all. I think it’s the first time I haven’t even bothered voting in the first place.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Looked through the list of the hottest 100 people and I don’t recognize many of them at all. I think it’s the first time I haven’t even bothered voting in the first place.

Same. I listened through the top 5 and the only one I rate is Denzel Curry

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Went out to clean up a dead possum in my yard and there was a little baby stuck to its back, had to scoop it up and bring it to the emergency vet. Little pink looking thing with no fur, it was so tiny I don't think it will survive. What a bummer seeing that little thing clinging to its dead mum. I am emotionally shaken by this, at least my cats didn't eat the baby or something.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I turned 30 and can no longer physically tolerate Jjj

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

they set up a nostalgia station for me with double j before i even hit 30

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ili posted:

Riding bikes is grouse even when you're not high. Some of my coolest scars are from bike riding.

Misso brought us both folding bikes and the nearest bunnings is just within range

I chucked a milk crate on the back of mine and do semi regular trips

And once a week we do our shopping with our bikes.

It's great

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Isaac posted:

Happy birthday Isaac and congrats on surviving your 20s.
A loving amazing reversal of fate

I went to Everglades in Leura today, saw a couple of lyrebirds then had a slapup feed at the hydro for the mother in law
Happy 80th Marlene

Smoking weed on the front porch with the inlaws atm

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Nothing like riding a bike high or a bit pissed. Probably one of my top 5 things to do. I gotta fix the brake cable on my bike now it's all hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Isaac posted:

Happy Birthday mate, it's all downhill from here.