Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I admit I've not played Gothic but I'm assuming you meant ponce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

WHY BONER NOW posted:

In a recent video, James Rolfe did a guest voice as Ken from street fighter! Never thought I'd see the day; I guess they buried the hatchet.

Hey that's good to hear, it was so many years ago now so I guess they see no point in fighting over silly internet videos any more.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Irate Gamer also has a podcast. "Geek Time: The Next Generation." In the first episode, they (Chris Bores and his co host) complained about the Watch men tv show, saying it was "anti-white" for having the KKK as villains and said the show should have tried to appeal to "Normal white men" :yikes:

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Baltimora

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Talos of Baltimora?

poparena
Oct 31, 2012

New episode of Nick Knacks on Zoo Family, a largely forgotten Australian show filmed in the real life Royal Melbourne Zoological Gardens.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Lets go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
New Thought slime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7sNqKIN_WE

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
T1J - Diversity vs. Tokenism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxnlj-um5A

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Jamie Faith posted:

Irate Gamer also has a podcast. "Geek Time: The Next Generation." In the first episode, they (Chris Bores and his co host) complained about the Watch men tv show, saying it was "anti-white" for having the KKK as villains and said the show should have tried to appeal to "Normal white men" :yikes:

"Let's face it, Watchmen is ruined."

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
I've been watching videos from Daniel of "hiding in my room", and now I want to make a video essay on my thoughts about weeabooism and Asian fetishism.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

poparena posted:

New episode of Nick Knacks on Zoo Family, a largely forgotten Australian show filmed in the real life Royal Melbourne Zoological Gardens.

Now there's a title that hasn't edged well thanks to modern cultural connotations.

Good episode though.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Baka-nin posted:

Now there's a title that hasn't edged well thanks to modern cultural connotations.

drat Mike Pence for tainting the noble tradition of horse loving.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

poparena posted:

Wait, did you do Flipper yet? THats one I HARDCORE remember.

poparena
Oct 31, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

Wait, did you do Flipper yet? THats one I HARDCORE remember.

Flipper's 1990, we're still a few years out.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jamie Faith posted:

lol holy poo poo. i knew he was a loving hack but i didnt know he was that desperate and/or lovely.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

poparena posted:

Flipper's 1990, we're still a few years out.

That late? Wow. One of the neat things about your series is getting the weird timeline in my head un-jumbled.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol holy poo poo. i knew he was a loving hack but i didnt know he was that desperate and/or lovely.

Yeah. He also said jewwario is burning in hell right after he died. (And this was before JW got outed as a creep. Bores was basically saying all suicide victims automatically go to hell.) He's a gross rear end in a top hat. On top of being a talentless hack.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

on the subject of gaming youtubers doing a weird pivot to food, mother lion has recently made videos where he makes a tier list of… things you buy at the grocery store and pizza toppings? they’re strangely compelling

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I gotta wonder who the first gaming YTer to make food a sizable part of their Brand was. I can think of a couple who've been at it for years (Boris and Robbaz come to mind) but neither of them seem big enough to me to have been the trigger.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
DSP should go back to making some cooking with the king videos imho

Also DSP tries it

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I gotta wonder who the first gaming YTer to make food a sizable part of their Brand was. I can think of a couple who've been at it for years (Boris and Robbaz come to mind) but neither of them seem big enough to me to have been the trigger.

Does Brutalmoose count?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Jamie Faith posted:

Yeah. He also said jewwario is burning in hell right after he died. (And this was before JW got outed as a creep. Bores was basically saying all suicide victims automatically go to hell.) He's a gross rear end in a top hat. On top of being a talentless hack.

Was he the one that was posthumously outed as a rapist or getting horny on underage girls (or both) that kicked off the Change the Channel stuff?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Vagabundo posted:

Was he the one that was posthumously outed as a rapist or getting horny on underage girls (or both) that kicked off the Change the Channel stuff?

yes but he got outed posthumously as a result of ctc not the other way around

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

watho posted:

yes but he got outed posthumously as a result of ctc not the other way around

He also got directly outed by the Walkers and Michaud being dumb motherfuckers. They went "oh hey, we know there was a problem and we let ~that person~ go" along with a chat log... that didn't have the timestamps hidden and clearly lined up with when JW was unceremoniously dropped for seemingly (at the time) no reason.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Chris Bores is a total piece of poo poo.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Leal said it as a joke but between DSP Tries It and the cooking stuff it actually probably *is* DSP.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Spark That Bled posted:

Does Brutalmoose count?

I think his food videos are more popular than his gaming stuff now.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jamie Faith posted:

apperently he tried to break into the whole youtube kids stuff with puppet steve.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNV3C-EQDRhlAKXK_dBovA

this guy is such a vapid hack fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne3i5CL3u_0

like. i like dumb figurienes and poo poo but lol this is pathetic.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

apperently he tried to break into the whole youtube kids stuff with puppet steve.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNV3C-EQDRhlAKXK_dBovA

this guy is such a vapid hack fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne3i5CL3u_0

like. i like dumb figurienes and poo poo but lol this is pathetic.

Oh yeah, I know about all that. I've actually been following Bores antics for years. There's a site called Irategamersucks that does recaps of all Chris Bores adventures and I've been reading it since 2013 I think. Outside of chuds with much bigger microphones like the quartering guy, I really do think Bores is the worst youtuber of all time. He is just so uniquely bad that it makes him hilarious in an ironic way.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shout outs to chris bores putting Dragonball Evolution at number 1 on his Most Anticipated Movies countdown video 2 years in a row

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

poparena posted:

As someone who is generally well versed in Australian kids media of the 80s and 90s I have never actually heard of this show before so thanks for the episode. I can only assume it didn't get alot of repeat viewings here.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wrageowrapper posted:

As someone who is generally well versed in Australian kids media of the 80s and 90s I have never actually heard of this show before so thanks for the episode. I can only assume it didn't get alot of repeat viewings here.

That's a new one on me too.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jamie Faith posted:

Oh yeah, I know about all that. I've actually been following Bores antics for years. There's a site called Irategamersucks that does recaps of all Chris Bores adventures and I've been reading it since 2013 I think. Outside of chuds with much bigger microphones like the quartering guy, I really do think Bores is the worst youtuber of all time. He is just so uniquely bad that it makes him hilarious in an ironic way.

yeah. i found that site before you mentioned it. i wanted to link but i wasnt sure if it was one of those sites that if you link it you eat a probe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqXPZ039gY

lol batman.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i found that site before you mentioned it. i wanted to link but i wasnt sure if it was one of those sites that if you link it you eat a probe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqXPZ039gY

lol batman.

The site itself is good (altho the writer does use the R slur every now and then which is super gross) but the comments are trash most of the time.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jamie Faith posted:

The site itself is good (altho the writer does use the R slur every now and then which is super gross) but the comments are trash most of the time.

i'll read it sometime.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i'll read it sometime.

Altho actually Linkara use to leave comments on that site in the early days! If you read it from the very start, maybe scan the comment section for his (if you want to) but once you get to the 2014 era (you know, where the dark times started) bail. That's where the comment section devolves into whining about Anita and essjaydubyas.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i understand that laughing at internet people doing dumb poo poo is like 40% of the content in this thread but it still feels weird to highlight a site that has been obsessively chronicling a single bad internet man for literally 11 years

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

dmboogie posted:

i understand that laughing at internet people doing dumb poo poo is like 40% of the content in this thread but it still feels weird to highlight a site that has been obsessively chronicling a single bad internet man for literally 11 years

thats why i didnt post it. i chuckled at some of it but ehh.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

YouTubers pivoting to food?

I raise you: WoW Arena Twitch Streamers Publishing Cookbooks

https://xaryu.tv/shop/cookbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

dmboogie posted:

Yeah, it just feels a few steps removed from that Chris-chan poo poo. Get a loving hobby, like.