Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Things just keep getting worse no matter how milquetoast you are?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
see but they are also claiming they released the aid after trump was satisfied there was no corruption so even if "investigative journalism" was awake and alert it wouldn't have found anything...

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Civil Whites Movement

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Even in your sugarcoated retelling you still literally admit to him committing the crime holy poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Samurai Sanders posted:

Hmm...I dunno. Aren't the FF their literal gods, or at least the gods of their constituents? Has Trump risen to that level yet?

I mean this in all sincerity, if they thought it would let them hold onto power for even one precious nano-second more they'd fall into lockstep laughing and pointing at the Democrats for being so ridiculous as to pay any attention to what some old dead dudes from 200+ years ago thought.

Remember the loving purple heart stickers in 2004? George W. Bush Ace Fighter Pilot vs. Too Cowardly To Ever Be In The Military And If He Was He'd Piss His Pants In Fear John Kerry?

Gaybie Nomination: Worst... something. Worst... holy poo poo. Just the worst. Make it Worst Cartoon. Jesus gently caress.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Vib Rib posted:

Even in your sugarcoated retelling you still literally admit to him committing the crime holy poo poo

They've already gone from "he didn't do it" to "so what if he did it, it's not a crime".

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I'm so incredibly loving surprised it took them so long to finally coalesce around the most obvious (bullshit) defense imaginable. JFC, everyone around Trump and his toadies are so incredibly incompetent.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
It didn't take them that long. Immediately after this started Mattering, the chuds I worked with picked up the line "he's the President so he gets to conduct foreign policy and investigations any way he wants."

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Stultus Maximus posted:

It didn't take them that long. Immediately after this started Mattering, the chuds I worked with picked up the line "he's the President so he gets to conduct foreign policy and investigations any way he wants."
Yeah. I've been getting that from random right-wingers from the start as well, but it took forever for this to become the official party line, because they're seriously too stupid to find the most basic and obvious defensive line to fall back on.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
You're right. A president can't have things that can be held over their head by another foreign power. Good thing that piss tape isn't real, riiiiiight?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MelvinBison posted:

You're right. A president can't have things that can be held over their head by another foreign power. Good thing that piss tape isn't real, riiiiiight?

You cannot blackmail that which has no shame.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Samurai Sanders posted:

Hmm...I dunno. Aren't the FF their literal gods, or at least the gods of their constituents? Has Trump risen to that level yet?

Like most things, they love the symbol of the FF, not the substance. We’re witnessing Trump act out the exact script Madison and Co. wrote to justify impeachment and the uniform position of the GOP is “move along, nothing to see here.”

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Alhazred posted:

You cannot blackmail that which has no shame.

According to my notes Trump really hates people who are .. well I assume this is the word blackmailed but a printing error has caused the second half of the word not to appear.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Vib Rib posted:

No see, their defense is saying that this crime is actually NOT a crime.

It's like how if you say "Murder is okay now" You can kill whoever you want!

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jan 25, 2020

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Why? You all got to go to heaven without the suffering of life. Looks like you guys got it easy.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

How can he be blackmailed if you already know about it?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's like how if you say "Murder is okay now" You can kill whoever you want!

Don't exaggerate; this only works if you're a cop and your victim is black.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

Why? You all got to go to heaven without the suffering of life. Looks like you guys got it easy.

This is one of those things that puts in stark relief that some people believe that Doing Good has nothing to do suffering or quality of life.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Controversial opinion, but I think abortion is less of a concern than whatever killed all of these toddlers.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

does trump have a dead kid or is that seriously supposed to be a trump abortion fetus in this pro life cartoon

:wtc:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

does trump have a dead kid or is that seriously supposed to be a trump abortion fetus in this pro life cartoon

:wtc:
It's an edit. :ssh:

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

gently caress.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Rebecca Hendin on Boris Johnson's Brexit bongs – PM has formally signed the EU withdrawal agreement, the day after the doomsday clock moved to 100 seconds to midnight"

Telegraph:

After Charles Addams.

Matt:

HS2 late and billions over budget due to Tory failures, report finds

Independent:

After Gaetano Gandolfi.

The i paper:

Times:

Trump speaks to Boris Johnson about security as UK nears Huawei decision

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Boris Johnson signing the Brexit Deal

Stephen Collins:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Did you get there?"
"No."
"That's amazing."

God I love Collins.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Boris Johnson signing the Brexit Deal

Shill.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
His Boris looks a lot like his screaming penguinThatcher.

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Stephen Collins:

Ahaha loving amazing.

Collins it the best thing to happen to political cartooning in a long while.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Pants Donkey posted:

Controversial opinion, but I think abortion is less of a concern than whatever killed all of these toddlers.

Anti vaxxers

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Your husband's a football fan?"
"....can you not loving read? Apply context? See with your eyes? It literally says right there on the screen that it's the Trump Impeachment trial. The gently caress is wrong with you? Get out of my house, goddammit, just get out! GET OUT!"

I loathe "Thing?" "No, other thing!" comics so much, especially when "Other thing!" is literally right in front of the person asking. Ugh. UGH!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
she's being nice because the man's screaming for a blank screen with the words 'impeachment trial' written on it, you're supposed to humor harmless delusions if they help someone with them relax.

An empathetic cartoon

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It's Pro Bowl weekend no one is looking forward to that.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

AGC

He doesn't like founding fathers who were shot.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ah yes, Lev Parnas, who I'm glad we agree is a criminal, famous for his association with... CNN.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I have almost no connection with CNN. Do they actually do things to justify an I heart CNN pin or not?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Time to overturn every criminal conviction obtained because someone testified against his co-defendant, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Wow, a political cartoon with no political opinion is a hard thing to pull off, but I like this one.