Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

HerniaFlange posted:

Why does Mina have an eye patch now? Is her weird little dog buddy a homonculus that used the missing eye as a starter?

Probably the aftermath of her Samurai Shodown V ending where she fought Chample (the cute animal thingie) who turned into the demon responsible of destroying her village, as she prepares to fight the camera panned to the sky and had some blood splashed over after a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

the domestic abuser defender has logged on

Absolutely not. Just saying infiltration isnt the only problem, theres plenty of top fg players in any number of games who really cant be excused but we do anyway because the alternative is just never engaging with anything. Even if you somehow manage to get rid of infiltration theres a hundred complete assholes left

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/T_canFrost/status/1221077273140482052

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
At least he didn't do anything heinous like leak a trailer or whatever that one goon did to get a life time Evo ban

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Absolutely not. Just saying infiltration isnt the only problem, theres plenty of top fg players in any number of games who really cant be excused but we do anyway because the alternative is just never engaging with anything. Even if you somehow manage to get rid of infiltration theres a hundred complete assholes left

thats a rather defeatist way of thinking about it, isn't it?

there's too many bad people to deal with, thus we shouldn't deal with them at all

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That is a bad tweet.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

In Training posted:

Oh hell yeah.

This is Bayonetta all over again.

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Source: I am also a bad poster.

HerniaFlange fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 25, 2020

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
When the gently caress is samsho pc

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
loving

StadiaaaaaAaaA

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Pomp posted:

When the gently caress is samsho pc

Probably never, at this point. If you want to be Haohmaru you'll have to play SC6.

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
they have actually said the stadia release is separate from the PC release and that the pc release is "coming" but it looks like s2 is gonna hit consoles before a PC release date is even announced lol

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

chumbler posted:

Probably never, at this point. If you want to be Haohmaru you'll have to play SC6.

A fate worse than death.

Have they actually given a reason, or is it just "we'll get back to you" over and over?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im glad i got samsho on ps4 its been a lot of fun. I might double dip too but only if they lower the duration of kyoshiros dizzy animation after heavy dp. :colbert: whiffing dp is punishment enough snk!!!!

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

HerniaFlange posted:

A fate worse than death.

Have they actually given a reason, or is it just "we'll get back to you" over and over?

PC ports and Japanese gamedev don't mix.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

This hasn't been true for half a decade at this point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope this Julia player cornholes every single cheap rear end tierwhoring Leroy concert.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Julia is so cool

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Eeeuuughhhhh, Yunfei would've been an infinitely cooler pick if you want an air fighter, but I guess all the people who bitch for their uguu big titty lady and then never play the game anyway needed their character.

Also Leroy makes me sad, the guy's aesthetic is rad, wing chun rules, his story and deal there is cool as hell, but he's just a cancerous tumor in the game right now.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 26, 2020

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Book vs Gen is happening right now and I wasn't prepared for tuning into a mirror match despite knowing how weighted Leeroy is in this Top 8.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

Book vs Gen is happening right now and I wasn't prepared for tuning into a mirror match despite knowing how weighted Leeroy is in this Top 8.

There's 6

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

Jack Trades posted:

There's usually at least a reason they give though, this seems like there's something they're not willing to or aren't allowed to talk about holding it back. I wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't some sort of exclusivity deal with Google that Google would be weird enough to say that they can't talk about it. I don't know, I'm just worried that it's because they're having a hard time doing it and they ultimately put out a bad port, I'm playing on PS4 but I'd still like to be able to play on PC down the road and it might not be big enough to get a lot of fan patches if the port's bad from the start. Also

Lemon-Lime posted:

This hasn't been true for half a decade at this point.
is pretty true too. Capcom's been doing great with everything except SFV on that front, right?

Yardbomb posted:

Eeeuuughhhhh, Yunfei would've been an infinitely cooler pick if you want an air fighter, but I guess all the people who bitch for their uguu big titty lady and then never play the game anyway needed their character.

They could have had a way cooler big anime tiddy fighter by making Mai a guest character anyways. Iroha is a bad choice on a few levels (in my idiot opinion anyways, there are probably a lot of people pretty drat happy about her making it in right now). If they were picking SS6 characters, the loving awesome giant robot child and keg-toting sumo were RIGHT THERE.

Also a character with a bladed fan for a weapon would actually be a sick new character.

Put Katana in SS7.

HerniaFlange fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 26, 2020

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I noted, because the current match is also Leeroy vs Leeroy. When did Bamco subscribe to the League of Legends school of releasing new characters?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Remember when it came out that SNK knocked back an Epic Store deal that would have covered them for a million sales because they were confident they could sell a million copies on PC on their own

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Remember when it came out that SNK knocked back an Epic Store deal that would have covered them for a million sales because they were confident they could sell a million copies on PC on their own

It still kicks rear end, yes, gently caress the EGS.

Also Bob pick???

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Google probably paid for a million worth of up front money

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah glad they went with the moral high ground and chose Google instead.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

They can both suck, but telling the EGS to suck it because our game will sell all we want anyway rules.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Steam also sucks so gently caress SNK for doing the stupid PC deal and loving me over. That's why you guys are always almost bankrupt.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

yeah, i needed my character, youre right

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

THE HERO WE NEED, BOB???

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

Endorph posted:

yeah, i needed my character, youre right

She kind of creeps me out though. Not the half-naked thing, Darli's right over there, also trying to not get worked up about stuff like that anymore because it just makes me look like a dumb prude, but the whole thing where she was made to be subservient to the player, like a fulfillment of the maid fantasy is off-putting. I dunno. I'm probably still being weird about it, sorry.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

HerniaFlange posted:

She kind of creeps me out though. Not the half-naked thing, Darli's right over there, also trying to not get worked up about stuff like that anymore because it just makes me look like a dumb prude, but the whole thing where she was made to be subservient to the player, like a fulfillment of the maid fantasy is off-putting. I dunno. I'm probably still being weird about it, sorry.

No, it's pretty weird and grimy feeling, moreso than a lot of fighting game grime.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Woshige what are you doing

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
You can do horny if your character owns the horny. Weird half-naked demure girls are terrible.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Mikio I believe in you~~~~

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Booyah- posted:

Mikio I believe in you~~~~

This

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

When did Bamco subscribe to the League of Legends school of releasing new characters?

e: In the last Tekken 4 tournament I entered right before Tekken 5 I was the only one in my pool not playing Jin, I qualified but then proceeded to die immediately after

Veib fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 26, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Urns