Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Doggo why do you have no sense of direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He pawsaw being saved in the alley. Everything else was killing time until it happened.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I loving love Yor.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

And then someone teleports behind him

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Moms are tough.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I'm so glad Yor gets to kick rear end in this one. :allears:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The panel with Yor teleporting in. :allears:
Run bad guys, Run! Even the Shepherd fears the way Yor came in.

Starlight Anya's knight in shining dress is here.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Elfface posted:

He pawsaw being saved in the alley. Everything else was killing time until it happened.

I think you mean he forepaw*

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

:3:

Also glad we're getting more Yor action panels.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Future :shittydog: is a good boy with a bad sense of direction.

Yor is also a good girl who you do not want to make angry :stonk:

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
She hit a guy so hard, he didn't just bounce, he ricocheted. Three times.

Seriously, Im pretty sure since people can die or be severely injured from just falling over wrong, that hitting a brick wall so hard you bounce three times would splatter you (preventing you form actually bouncing because your corpse would probably wreck the wall as it wouldn't be elastic enough to let you bounce). Good for him hes in a comic aimed at general audiences.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 12, 2020

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The panel with Yor made me pump my fist in the air like an idiot.

Anya and doggo are gonna save the world!

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darth TNT posted:

The panel with Yor teleporting in. :allears:
Run bad guys, Run! Even the Shepherd fears the way Yor came in.

It's too late, they're already dead. Possibly literally in one case.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I hope the bad guys learn their lesson from this one.

Before you threaten/kidnap a child, make goddamn sure her mother isn't a trained, professional, nearly superhumanly strong assassin.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Yor also gets very professional when she realises Anya is gone. Check for witnesses, wall-kick to the rafters then instantly survey her target isn't in sight.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yoru's deep in "It's been 30 seconds since I saw my child in this supermarket" mode

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
You think this is scary now, wait until the reinforcements come with weapons. They won't just be hoisted, they're gonna get yanked into the air and sent over the skyline by their own petards.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yor has to use spikes to kill people because otherwise they'll just bounce around the room for a few minutes when she hits them.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Supersonic Shine posted:

You think this is scary now, wait until the reinforcements come with weapons. They won't just be hoisted, they're gonna get yanked into the air and sent over the skyline by their own petards.

We can only hope reinforcements show up. :allears:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

This is good

Dog is Good

Anya is Excellent

Yor is :perfect:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006223

:ohdear:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Suddenly, stake-raisers.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Suddenly the stakes went down again :ohdear:

This 2 week wait is going to take forever.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I hate that this manga is biweekly :ohdear:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Super Jay Mann posted:

I hate that this manga is biweekly :ohdear:

Let's be real here, we'd all have the same anxiety even if the next chapter was coming out tomorrow.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone thinks that the "SPY" in SPY X FAMILY refers to Lloyd.

Then the mangaka actually kills off Lloyd for real in the next chapter and reveals that Anya is the "SPY" for the rest of the series, which becomes a story about a single mother raising her gifted daughter while they struggle with the grief of Lloyd's gruesome death.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I mean Anya DOES know everything about Lloyds mission and is dumb motivated enough to try to finish it on her own. :v:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

JosephWongKS posted:

Then the mangaka actually kills off Lloyd for real in the next chapter and reveals that Anya is the "SPY" for the rest of the series, which becomes a story about a single mother raising her gifted daughter while they struggle with the grief of Lloyd's gruesome death.

Single Parent Yoru.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Anya is reasonably smart by the standards of a five year old.

Yor is also reasonably smart by the standards of a five year old.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
If Bi-weekly is the price I pay to have a quality manga, it's a price I gladly open my proverbial wallet for.

I'm honestly surprised the last of the terrorists had the stones to run away even with the tangential rage he'd be exposed too since the Dog was the main target.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I know everyone's going on about Anya and Psydog, but goddamn Ms. Handler's speech, holy gently caress. She's seen some poo poo :stare:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

JosephWongKS posted:

Nah

No Lloyd would mean one less person Anya can react to, ergo it's bad

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

I know everyone's going on about Anya and Psydog, but goddamn Ms. Handler's speech, holy gently caress. She's seen some poo poo :stare:

Miss Handler was loving badass.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

JosephWongKS posted:

Little did we know that this was just the Solid Snake Simulation Plan all over again in order to produce another Twilight. :v:

Mulderman posted:

Miss Handler was loving badass.

I can't wait for the extra chapter focusing on Miss Handler.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
drat, that chapter was pretty raw. I wonder how much destruction Keith is going to cause on his way out. It's early in the series, so our heroes are likely going to make a clean sweep, but you never know.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
miss handler helps to establish that they aren't simply engaging in nationalist circlejerks, which is all actual espionage consists of.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the plot of the first chapter revolving around proof a politician wears a toupee shows that spy work in this manga can be nationalist circlejerks AND matters of life and death

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
There's far more overlap between the two than you might think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006328

Anya is such a good kid.