Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

There are so many toys in this franchise, I'm sure some of you have a few.
I recently got this guy, it's pretty good. The only other things I have are a bunch of lego sets that have been reduced to bricks though.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have the Black Series figure for Darth Revan.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Post more of these please

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I do have a bunch of lego rogers laying around

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
all my ep 1 toys are at my parents' house, gonna have to take some photos if i visit

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

El Burbo posted:

Roger roger

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

El Burbo posted:

Roger Roger

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

El Burbo posted:

roger roger

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

El Burbo posted:

I'm jealous.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

El Burbo posted:

Get on this guy’s level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FboERTfS9FM

Some of these lego builds are out of control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBUJ3FI7ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fgr3YHTU5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGaeZY8oeg

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 24, 2020

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

ruddiger posted:

Get on this guy’s level.

That's insane.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

El Burbo posted:

There are so many toys in this franchise, I'm sure some of you have a few.
I recently got this guy, it's pretty good. The only other things I have are a bunch of lego sets that have been reduced to bricks though.

This is cool, where’d you get it? I don’t actually own any but I’ve been thinking about getting a stormtrooper or Darth Vader as decor for my entertainment center to go with the little Godzilla figure I already have there.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Alright, I’m just gonna say it... that’s too many pieces.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is cool, where’d you get it? I don’t actually own any but I’ve been thinking about getting a stormtrooper or Darth Vader as decor for my entertainment center to go with the little Godzilla figure I already have there.

it's the japanese sh figuarts stormtrooper. since it's import it's gonna be a bit pricy but it does look nice and is pretty poseable

https://www.hlj.com/s-h-figuarts-stormtrooper-star-wars-a-new-hope-bans57467

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
I have a bunch of Star Wars Action Fleet toys from the 90s

those were rad. Bring those back.

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!
The best Star wars toys are the 90s ones from my childhood where they very obviously just reused lovely molds from He-man or whatever other muscle bound hero toys came before it, and as a result everyone was jacked.

Case in point Princess Leia Orangutan.

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
She’s a handsome woman
The tattooing Luke is awesome as well. Huge dude with open shirt. Just huge

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!

Dr. Phildo posted:

The tattooing Luke is awesome as well. Huge dude with open shirt. Just huge

Sup bra.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

He looks like Chris Farley when he asks where the weight room is in Tommy Boy.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
swole luuuke

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

There he is!
To be fair, I may still have my 90s terrible lookin swole monkeyfaced figures.
I spent too long searching for long-sabre Kenobi, but I found him! And when Darth Vader with removable helmet came out, drat!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

El Burbo posted:

it's the japanese sh figuarts stormtrooper. since it's import it's gonna be a bit pricy but it does look nice and is pretty poseable

https://www.hlj.com/s-h-figuarts-stormtrooper-star-wars-a-new-hope-bans57467

it looks nice enough that i thought your picture was a cardboard cutout of a picture or something like that when i first saw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

as a kids in the 90s really into star wars i had a bunch of the micro machines star wars toys, the hoth base with a snow speeder, an xwing, the giant millennium falcon, the slave 1, yodas swamp. i loved all that crud

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I have a little figure of the Vorlon Kosh on my desk for some reason. I guess it is to remind me what true fatherly love and sacrifice looks like (two horrific energy squids wrestling).

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Isometric Bacon posted:

The best Star wars toys are the 90s ones from my childhood where they very obviously just reused lovely molds from He-man or whatever other muscle bound hero toys came before it, and as a result everyone was jacked.

Case in point Princess Leia Orangutan.

I still have the Jedi Luke that they gave out to the first 50 people in line for the Return of the Jedi special edition opening night.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I'm on old fogey so I have OG action figures from the early 80s.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern
Black Series Boba Fett collecting a bounty. (poo poo, I didn't realize the shelf was this dusty)

Vader helmet (too small for my big head)

X-Wing and the Falcon hanging out in the stairwell

And the Hutt council: Every Kenner/Hasbro Jabba figure made from 1983 to 2010.

Some close-ups:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i mean this in the most positive and supportive way possible: what the gently caress lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

If only the clones were a bunch of Jabbas

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

The jabba collection is hilarious, I love it.

Also if this entire thread/forum is one long con to get Blue Story to rereg I'm all for it

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Dave Syndrome posted:

Black Series Boba Fett collecting a bounty. (poo poo, I didn't realize the shelf was this dusty)

Vader helmet (too small for my big head)

X-Wing and the Falcon hanging out in the stairwell

Some close-ups:

THIS is the fun nerd poo poo i log in for :justpost: the rest

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!

Dave Syndrome posted:

This is amazing. I want a Max Rebo band on my shelf.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

There are a number of those figures in my parents attic (the max rebo band, Jaba with the pit and hookah) but their accessories have long since been lost or broken, I've never seen them in a complete state.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
we used to have a jabba and his dias and i have no loving idea where it went. it was mixed in with the he-man toys

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

ItBreathes posted:

There are a number of those figures in my parents attic (the max rebo band, Jaba with the pit and hookah) but their accessories have long since been lost or broken, I've never seen them in a complete state.

Yeah, mine are far from complete. Sy Snootles is missing the microphone, Droopy McCool's flute is a Lego stick, the 1983 Jabba has a glued on arm... Up to 1999 I got most of those figures second-hand from eBay or flea markets.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
JABBA WALL

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I still have most of my old action fleet starfighters from the mid-90s. I just found out the TIE Defender is a collectors item apparently.

I wish I still had the boxes. >_>

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Are those the micromachine ones that came with their own stands and a tiny pilot figurine? I had a bunch of those.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

my dog died im sad posted:

Are those the micromachine ones that came with their own stands and a tiny pilot figurine? I had a bunch of those.

I had a ton of those, I didn't even know what some of them were. I thought for sure some of them were bootlegs because of how ugly and stupid they were, but no, it was just the Suncrusher :v:

Edit :

Maybe you can see why little me thought these were bullshit

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Not a toy but I just found out my sister-in-law owns this monstrosity:

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/le-creuset-star-wars-han-solo-roaster/?catalogId=21&sku=9286855&cm_ven=PLA