Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The nominations are Kashuno and curiousCat, one of whom will become the first member of the jury.

Please submit your votes for one of the two nominees by 7PM EST on Wednesday. Eviction will be at 7:30 and HOH challenge at 8PM.

It is a Flash challenge and not mobile friendly, but should work in all browsers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
literally an entire day of agony

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
These fast veto ceremonies make the next phase feel so far away. Mein and Kash were the final noms for like three days last cycle! Whose fault was that?!??!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Imagine playing the first ABB where each cycle was an ACTUAL week.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Asiina posted:

Imagine playing the first ABB where each cycle was an ACTUAL week.

Oh God

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oof

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Good evening houseguests, it's almost time for our eviction, but first let's check in and see how everyone is doing.

Kashuno, you've been nominated in back to back weeks. What do you think you've learned from being on the block and do you think you'll pull through again tonight or is this your night to go home?

CuriousCat, you were put up after the veto and I think it's no secret that you're a big target in this game. How confident do you feel tonight? How will you feel if you get voted out?

Poque and Somber you both have won HOH and Veto in the same week. Do you worry that you'll be seen as challenge threats going forward or is this in your favour?

The Lord of Hats, SalTheBard, and Mr. Steak, conversely the three of you have yet to win any challenges. While you haven't been able to have direct control of the game, you're less likely to have blood on your hands. Do you think overall this has put you at an advantage or disadvantage?

Teland and Sniper, you've both made it to jury in your first game. This is all uncharted waters. How do you think the game will change for you now that we're in the second half?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I've had nice chats with everyone left in this game, and I won't look forward to making the choices should I be so lucky as to win HOH.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

Poque and Somber you both have won HOH and Veto in the same week. Do you worry that you'll be seen as challenge threats going forward or is this in your favour?

Rude, I was trying to let Somber's double-win erase the memory of mine.

Yeah, it's a worry, especially since I think a significant part of Cat being on the block right now is her challenge prowess. But there are a ton of dangerous people left in this game for a multitude of reasons, and while challenges are a big part, I expect that people are basing their decisions on much more than just that.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Asiina posted:

CuriousCat, you were put up after the veto and I think it's no secret that you're a big target in this game. How confident do you feel tonight? How will you feel if you get voted out?

Pretty sure I'm toast, but never say never. Maybe something crazy will happen tonight if I wish hard enough, kupo. And I'll feel bad to be gone, but if I have to go because everyone thinks I'll win the game... it's a pretty big compliment. I guess they don't think the next 6 rounds would be enough to get rid of me for some reason, kupo.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Asiina posted:

The Lord of Hats, SalTheBard, and Mr. Steak, conversely the three of you have yet to win any challenges. While you haven't been able to have direct control of the game, you're less likely to have blood on your hands. Do you think overall this has put you at an advantage or disadvantage?

Disadvantage big time. It's already been said that people don't want to vote Goats and I feel like That I could be trending that way

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Asiina posted:

Teland and Sniper, you've both made it to jury in your first game. This is all uncharted waters. How do you think the game will change for you now that we're in the second half?
highfives Sniper

Well I went into the first half without a clue what I'm doing and it's been alright, so I think I'm going to keep that strategy up. I know there will be a lot more difficult decisions now that there are no more obvious evictions left.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

advantage short-term, disadvantage long-term

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

voted out?

I definitely feel like I have a target on my back after this week. I don't see myself as a challenge threat, at least not on the level of some other players. I guess I'll find out how other people feel soon enough ☺️

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And with that, it's time to get to the votes.

Who will be the first member of our jury?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's one vote curiousCat.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's two votes curiousCat.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

what the gently caress is that lmao

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's three votes curiousCat.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

By a vote of 6 to 0, curiousCat, you've been evicted from the Awful Big Brother house and become the first member of our jury.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Okay but I wanna see the other votes kupo

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

im here too

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just want to say, our PMs were genuine and i'm glad this game allowed me to get to know you better, kupo!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm sorry cat, I was genuinely afraid of you from the start of the game, I do really believe you would have beat me in any final vote. We'll always have the apartment.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

im here too

are you the white dragon

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm sorry too Cat. I'll fill you in when I can!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Kupo :( I know we said whatever happens happens but I will miss you. These people were mostly not worthy of you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Kashuno, you've been nominated in back to back weeks. What do you think you've learned from being on the block and do you think you'll pull through again tonight or is this your night to go home?

I can't answer the second part anymore but honestly what I've learned is people seem to respect someone like me who is out here keeping it 100 and not doing any secret alliance stuff. I'm out here trying to keep everyone honest and that seems to have gone a long way to earning everyone's respect.

I expect to be on the block again unfortunately, since before the vote I had heard rumors that I'm dangerous

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

It's time for our next HOH competition!

This challenge is called....Monkeyslide.

Instructions

At 8:05PM you'll be given a link to a flash game. You have to get the highest score you can in 25 minutes.

Submit a screenshot of your best score to me via your confessional before 8:30PM. I will not be reading the high score from a previous attempt but the score of the attempt you are submitting. I would recommend screenshotting each attempt that was better than the previous one.

Your screenshot must include the current time or it will not count.

Do not post your score anywhere other than your confessional. Any submissions after 8:30 will not count, and only one submission is allowed, so make sure it is your best score.

The highest score becomes the new Head of Household.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 5, 2020

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i accept your conditions

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
because i dont trust my PC to load discord quickly, ill be taking a pic of my screen with my phone and sending through mobile.

just checking that's acceptable (as long as the entire screen is shown and the time is legible)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

because i dont trust my PC to load discord quickly, ill be taking a pic of my screen with my phone and sending through mobile.

just checking that's acceptable (as long as the entire screen is shown and the time is legible)

Yes that's fine, as long as I can read it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Your challenge is....Monkeyslide

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/slide.htm

Good luck!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I don't understand this game at all

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poque posted:

I don't understand this game at all

connect the poles to slide the monkey.

avoid bombs.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have learned I cannot play flash games

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In third place with 8030 points....Poque

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In second place with 8290 points....Teland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And in first place and your new Head of Household with 8930 points....

MR. STEAK!