Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I would totally take a gang tag. Feel free to swap out the GP2 Thread one for Chickencheese, mod folks! I love F1, but I can't keep up with that loving thread.

I like your style. Hit me up on PMs if you're ever in Portland and want to tour some dispensaries and/or sammich shops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

reignonyourparade posted:

I did get my chickencheese done, just mistakenly thought I had all day to post it. Will get the images uploaded and my chickencheese written up after work.

same!!

e: uploading photos from new phone to cloud to computer to post

Peanut Butler fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Feb 1, 2020

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

chkchz, buffalo pizza style

4cup flour
2tsp salt
2.25tsp yeast
water

combine dry ingredients, whisk, then put in water. Stir with wooden spoon until shaggy dough forms. Turn out into oiled metal bowl. Cover with cling wrap, and let ferment at room temperature for 24 hours.

Turn out dough, and cut in half, then make a tiny little ball out of trimmings.

put oil at the bottom of a cast-iron, and then for extra fat-kid acumen, put in minced garlic, salt, and oregano. this is important.

pass dough over knuckles, and then put in pan

add sauce, cheese, then the roast chicken from last night. make sure to shove cheese in the buttcrack between the pan and dough for extra salty, burnt cheese

remember that baby likes pizza, so make hers

add Frank's red hot

add pepper, other pepper, and some different pepper

bake at 500F for 14 minutes

if you seasoned the pan like I told you to you loving idiot you should have a bready chewy crust that is seasoned like garlic bread and tastes like it because that's what your tongue hits. do this to all your pan pizzas from now on you gluttonous gently caress

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Feb 1, 2020

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

.Z. posted:

Is there a hard number on how many gangtags you can have? Or is it more a function of how tall they are?

Each one is just an image displayed in the title text, so it's all gotta fit within the character limit

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Bingo Bango posted:

The recipe comes from Maangchi, who has inspired me to give Korean home cooking a shot.

As a former resident of Korea, let me make a suggestion for anyone learning Korean food: https://www.koreanbapsang.com/

Maangchi's recipes are, at best, mediocre. Bapsang's stuff tastes exactly like it does at a good restaurant in Korea.

(also into a gang tag)

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ok time for the last minute quickpost of the no-plan chickencheese, where my friend and occasional goon lurker tenshi and I went to Price Chopper and just got all the stuff we thought a chickencheese should have, and then just made it, without thinking about it too hard. It turned out great so I will do the same, with this post, there is not much time left!!

first we drove like 20mi to lees summit because they have a sprouts grocery store there that sells seitan for tenshi's vegetarian husband, and a price chopper that has all the other things

all of the stuff, laid out on the table, there should be a term for that but idk what

most of this stuff says what it is on it, with letters, so i will not ad dmore letters to repeat things like 'the garlic is garlic', stuff without words is cilantro and a onion (its yellow) and some frozen chicken breasts from an omaha steak box i got as a gift several months ago and also pepers
theres more stuff we added later because we did not plan any of this so its like 'oh poo poo this would be good' and i think i remembered to take pictures of one, maybe two, of those things

lukewarm waters turn chicken ice into eatable meat

cut up an onion and didnt take a picture because i was so dang into cutting that onion up into pieces that i forgot to document it so here is a google picture of a cut up vegetable (its a turnip but imagine it is an onion instead_)

heated up some of this fuckin amazing harissa-infused olive oil and a lil butter

and then its harissa onion time, gettin em all coated with that good good oil
the aim here was at first to carmelize but then we decided on just having good translucent-ish onions that retained some of that onion stank
theres a good spoon or two of minced garlic in there and you can pretty much assume for the rest of this log that any time you see a pan theres loads of garlic involved

choip pepers

wait for onions to become nice, with a very good cooking beverage

onions are becoming nice

tear up that cilantro like you are a bored elememtary school kid sitting in a field with nothing else to do but pick at grass and dandelions and stuff because, idk, you're waiting for friends or just going through a kid thing where you are just really into tearing apart grass and weeds and stuff. I like to tear the leaves up by hand into little bits and save the stems for soup stock

into crema goes cilantro and some chives, stirrrrr it up and let it sit there and gently flavor the crema??? I guess?? just making this up as I go but its how sour cream works ime so why not

meanwhile chicken happens, like, cant remember exactly when we did this but we did and it happened, we put cavenders and pep pep on there and heres what that looked like i guess

also meanwhile the peps and the nice good good onions go together until the pepper strips are floppy, and the seitan is chopped into strips for GRILLTIME

GRILLTIME involves two things happening at once as I finish the chicken and tenshi gets some of the veggies in with the seitan for GRIL

LTIME the chicken needed some cooking without drying out so I put some garlic water in there from the jar of garlic (remember the jar of garlic from earlier? it was foreshadowing for this moment) and asked tenshi for a lid and she handed me a roll of aluminum foil and that, friends, is the true meaning of 'country girls make do' even though, she lives in a city suburb and i am a theyperson, my point, still is, uh, salient

bun on the seitan, which goes first because of meat germ reasons

we are being respectful to my vegetarian friend and her vegetarian husband, who is the same person, and is in the other room running an online dnd session, being a saint while we loud it up with music and jokes and pots and pans, his patience with us perhaps girded by the promise-

-of a cheesy peppery good sandwich experience

oh yeah we did this with the seitan one, too, putting crema between filling and cheese to let it all melt together into dairytown cheeseland feat. cilantro and chives

doop, doop

final hoagiehaul

and here is the plate of the food and a beverage i picked out for the sandwich that ended up complimenting it perfectly
we also made sweet potato fries did i not mention that well now i am and it's true
this is the one... i will not timg... because its the whole point, the no-plan crema-jalepeno muenster chickencheese good time

thank you for reading my food experience and thank you everyone for providing inspiration when i went to grocery store and went 'hmmm what?? do we buy for this????'

Peanut Butler fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 1, 2020

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug

Android Apocalypse posted:

You got the idea. I know the source images aren't great so that "chicken" part isn't as easily seen. If any goon can find a better .gif of that we may have something here.

different footage . . . the text might need some tweaking I think, but is this otherwise better?

I'm not married to this concept by the way, just sort of trying it on for size

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Fun thread thanks! Can u please gang tag me but replace the one with heart as I ain't no sissy

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Grand Fromage posted:

As a former resident of Korea, let me make a suggestion for anyone learning Korean food: https://www.koreanbapsang.com/

Maangchi's recipes are, at best, mediocre. Bapsang's stuff tastes exactly like it does at a good restaurant in Korea.

(also into a gang tag)

Oh this is rad, thanks for the recommendation.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Manifisto posted:

different footage . . . the text might need some tweaking I think, but is this otherwise better?

I'm not married to this concept by the way, just sort of trying it on for size

:boom: that's what I'm talking about! That can be the springboard for a finished tag.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Buffalo "Chicken" Mac and Cheese Sandwich
"Chicken" and Buffalo Mac and Cheese Sandwich

Seitan stuff! Generally I prefer making seitan made from scratch instead of the vital wheat gluten shortcut, but that involves rinsing out the starch and since there's a lot of the flavoring that's supposed to make this kinda like chicken mixed into the seitan dough from the start I'd be rinsing that out to so not this time.

Anyway, mix it with vegetable broth whisked with a little bit of olive oil, knead it for a while, you've seen the seitan process from a couple other people already.

The result.

Steam it in aluminum foil, I didn't take any pictures of this part.

Also you've been drinking Ace Pineapple Cidar this whole time.

Wow you can't at all tell that that's macaroni but cook up some macaroni.

Ripped up seitan and macaroni in a crock pot.

The recipe I was using as a base's cheese and other dairy.

Mixed all up with the macaroni and seitan. At this point I realized the recipe i was using as a base would have cooked the chicken with the hot sauce in the first place but I ended up having to throw it in now because of course my seitan recipe didn't tell me to add hot sauce it didn't know I needed at any point. Doing this again would have probably put it inside the aluminum foil with the seitan while steaming, as is I ended up with my buffalo "chicken" being the least buffalo-y part of my buffalo "chicken" mac and cheese. "Chicken" and buffalo mac and cheese more like i guess.

The result!

At this point I realized I forgot to get hoagies so it's just on some sourdough. Was still good, but more structurally sound when I forgot to get Hoagies.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:
The cheeses and chickens keep on coming!
:allears:

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

More macaroni! Awesome!

Also I've remembered that I forgot to use any garlic at all, which is both unlike me and why it felt like it was missing something. I probably would have minced it finely and integrated it in with the bechamel.

P. S. I'll take a gang tag if one gets made. Alternate idea: flipping through photos of chickencheese like how they do the Marvel logo, but instead of Marvel it says Chickencheese. No, I don't know how to make that happen, I'm a game designer and implementation is not my job.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

i got drunk celebrating my sammich and now im hungover and need coffee before i will have the mental fortitude to do the post, with pictures.

i have process pictures but i am... still gathering mental fortitude

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 1, 2020

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tricky Ed posted:

Alternate idea: flipping through photos of chickencheese like how they do the Marvel logo, but instead of Marvel it says Chickencheese.

Ooh this would be great! I can hear the Marvel Studios intro theme imagining this…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8UnKp2QVQ
Jerez, there's a lot of intros for 10 years…

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Thanks all it's been a great ride.

Our did not chickencheese tally is:

• OxySnake
  • OMGVBFLOL
  • Captain Jesus
  • WAR CRIME GIGOLO
  • prepuce repurposed
  • Anemone Thief
  • Phil Moscowitz
  • empty sea
  • Chichevache

I will be reporting you as promised. :(

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I have unlocked this thread until Monday for final tag updates so I can make sure the the final post has all the requests in one place and I submit the reports.

And TofuDiva has a huge sorted effort post of the participants to add.

toplitzin fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 2, 2020

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
Thanks, toplitzen. Here goes.

There are so many good recipes here and I found that I kept going back to find one or another, so I sorted all the ChickenCheeses by poster name and recipe name, and noted the thread page numbers. (I asked the OP whether to post it, since they are long and seemed like they might be too close to posting Files.)

The truly elegant thing would have been if I'd been able to link each of the posts, but I didn't have quite enough time to do that.

Here goes. First up will be ChickenCheese by recipe name. Next post will be ChickenCheese by poster.

ChickenCheese by Recipe Name

Recipe Name Poster Page

¡Polloqueso! Dr. Krieger 5
1 AM ChickenCheese Burrito Liquid Communism 6
A ChickenCheese in Two Parts Quiet Feet 2, 5
A Mess of ChickenCheese Achmed Jones 6
Arctic ChickenCheese Athanatos 3
Back to the FutureCheese Jhet 3
Bagel Chickencheese Jhet 5
BahnMi Bulgogi Chickencheese FizFashizzle 3
Big Plan, Little ChickenCheese Mykroft 5
Bog Standard ChickenCheese deedee megadoodoo 2
breakfast chickencheese toplitzin 5
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza AmiYumi 2
Buffalo ChickenCheese Burginator 2
"Chicken" and Buffalo Mac and Cheese Sandwich reignonyourparade 7
Cheese Buldak Bingo Bango 6
ChickenCheese toplitzin 1
ChickenCheese ballotine Carillon 6
ChickenCheese DoubleStack .Z. 4
chickencheese from the womb to the tomb SHVPS4DETH 5
ChickenCheese MiniQuiches AmiYumi 3
ChickenCheese Sausage (OP note: I need this in my life) Doom Rooster 4
ChickenCheese Stromboli Submarine Sandpaper 2
ChickenCheese under Salad Manuel Calavera 2
ChickenCheese with a side of leftover Chicken mentholmoose 3
ChickenCheese WITH SCIENCE! slothrop 1
Chickencheese: Downunder [56k no] Abongination 3
ChickenCheeseadilla and Satisfaction Liquid Communism 1
ChickenTendyCheese oxsnard 5
chkchz, buffalo pizza style GonadTheBallbarian 7
Collaborative Two-Tone ChickenCheese City of Glompton 6
Cool Chaat ChickenCheese Veskit 3
EFFORTCHEESE ChickenCheese Liquid Communism 3
EU ChickenCheese VictualSquid 1, 3
Extra Greecy ChickenCheese slothrop 1
FIRST EVER CHICKENCHEESE Junpei Hyde 5
FoodBank (NO SHAME HERE!) ChickenCheese JacquelineDempsey 3
Gameday ChickenCheese Bob Socko 2
Gluten Free ChickenCheese Ephphatha 2
Hey Jerk, Chickencheese! PT6A 1
Humble ChickenCheese saoot 6
I Can't Believe It's Not ChickenCheese scuz 1
It's not a Cuban ChickenCheese Fender Anarchist 4
Itsa me, ChickenCheese! Eat This Glob 1
Jacked Up ChickenCheese! How Wonderful! 4
Last Minute Macaroni and Chickencheese Tricky Ed 6
low effort chickenparmcheese toplitzin 4
Mayo Based ChickenCheese Elviscat 4
MexiChickenCheese Dirt Road Junglist 4
More SATANCHEESE, but different Manifisto 6
Negative ChickenCheese Quiet Feet 5
no-plan chickencheese Peanut Butler 7
No Rest for the Parent ChickenCheese waah 4
not God's True Chickencheese taqueso 6
open faced all-in-one baked chickencheese CannonFodder 2
Opinionated ChickenCheese rex rabidorum vires 2
OwO KatsuChickencheese OwO Grand Fromage 2
PISS TAPE CHICKENCHEESE Main Paineframe 5
Pull my ChickenCheese The Glumslinger 2
Runza ChickenCheese TofuDiva 4
SATANCHEESE alnilam 4
SFW Cock’n’Cheese Android Apocalypse 3
Sloppy Mess ChickenCheese kidcoelacanth 6
Smoke it if you got it ChickenCheese Sandwich Anarchist 4
Spanish Style Grilled Chickencheese deedee megadoodoo 4
Spicy ChickenCheese Taco iospace 4
Spicy Leftover Bacon ChickenCheese veni veni veni 4
Thwarted Woodstock '99 ChickenCheese DoombatINC 6
Toxxic Buffalo ChickenCheese Resting Lich Face 1, 6
Ugly Delicious ChickenCheese Beet Wagon 4
Waka Waka Waka Bok-Bok Kaiser Schnitzel 5
Weird rear end Chickencheese Snowy 4
Work From Home ChickenCheese Barbed Tongues 6

Note, off the thread these exist in a formatted table so that everything lines up, but I wasn't able to figure out a way to get those formats to work in a post. If there's a way, if someone could send me a PM with how to do it, I'll edit the posts and make 'em pretty.

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
ChickenCheese by Poster:

Poster Recipe Name Page

.Z. ChickenCheese DoubleStack 4
Abongination Chickencheese: Downunder [56k no] 3
Achmed Jones A Mess of ChickenCheese 6
alnilam SATANCHEESE 4
AmiYumi ChickenCheese MiniQuiches 3
AmiYumi Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza, 2
Android Apocalypse SFW Cock’n’Cheese 3
Athanatos Arctic ChickenCheese 3
Barbed Tongues Work From Home ChickenCheese 6
Beet Wagon Ugly Delicious ChickenCheese 4
Bingo Bango Cheese Buldak 6
Bob Socko Gameday ChickenCheese 2
Burginator Buffalo ChickenCheese 2
CannonFodder open faced all-in-one baked chickencheese 2
Carillon ChickenCheese ballotine 6
City of Glompton Collaborative Two-Tone ChickenCheese 6
deedee megadoodoo Spanish Style Grilled Chickencheese 4
deedee megadoodoo Bog Standard ChickenCheese 2
Dirt Road Junglist MexiChickenCheese 4
Doom Rooster ChickenCheese Sausage (OP note: I need this in my life) 4
DoombatINC Thwarted Woodstock ’99 Chickencheese 6
Dr. Krieger ¡Polloqueso! 5
Eat This Glob Itsa me, ChickenCheese! 1
Elviscat Mayo Based ChickenCheese 4
Ephphatha Gluten Free ChickenCheese 2
Fender Anarchist It's not a Cuban ChickenCheese 4
FizFashizzle BahnMi Bulgogi Chickencheese 3
GonadTheBallbarian chkchz, buffalo pizza style 7
Grand Fromage OwO KatsuChickencheese OwO 2
How Wonderful! Jacked Up ChickenCheese! 4
iospace Spicy ChickenCheese Taco 4
JacquelineDempsey FoodBank (NO SHAME HERE!) ChickenCheese 3
Jhet Back to the FutureCheese 3
Jhet Bagel Chickencheese 5
Junpei Hyde FIRST EVER CHICKENCHEESE 5
Kaiser Schnitzel Waka Waka Waka Bok-Bok 5
kidcoelacanth Sloppy Mess ChickenCheese 6
Liquid Communism 1 AM ChickenCheese Burrito 6
Liquid Communism EFFORTCHEESE ChickenCheese 3
Liquid Communism ChickenCheeseadilla and Satisfaction 1
Main Paineframe PISS TAPE CHICKENCHEESE 5
Manifisto More SATANCHEESE, but different 6
Manuel Calavera ChickenCheese under Salad. 2
mentholmoose ChickenCheese with a side of leftover Chicken 3
Mykroft Big Plan, Little ChickenCheese 5
oxsnard ChickenTendyCheese 5
Peanut Butler No-plan chickencheese 7
PT6A Hey Jerk, Chickencheese! 1
Quiet Feet Negative ChickenCheese 5
Quiet Feet A ChickenCheese in Two Parts 2 and 5
reignonyourparade "Chicken" and Buffalo Mac and Cheese Sandwich 7
Resting Lich Face Toxxic Buffalo ChickenCheese 1, 6
rex rabidorum vires Opinionated ChickenCheese 2
Sandwich Anarchist Smoke it if you got it ChickenCheese 4
saoot Humble ChickenCheese 6
scuz I Can't Believe It's Not ChickenCheese 1
SHVPS4DETH chickencheese from the womb to the tomb 5
slothrop ChickenCheese WITH SCIENCE! 1
slothrop Extra Greecy ChickenCheese 1
Snowy Weird rear end Chickencheese 4
Submarine Sandpaper ChickenCheese Stromboli 2
taqueso not God's True Chickencheese 6
The Glumslinger Pull my ChickenCheese 2
TofuDiva Runza ChickenCheese 4
toplitzin ChickenCheese 1
toplitzin low effort chickenparmcheese 4
toplitzin breakfast chickencheese 5
Tricky Ed Last Minute Macaroni and Chickencheese 6
veni veni veni Spicy Leftover Bacon ChickenCheese 4
Veskit Cool Chaat ChickenCheese 3
VictualSquid EU ChickenCheese 1, 3
waah No Rest for the Parent ChickenCheese 4

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug
on the topic of a community badge, I have done my best to implement a couple of concepts suggested by other goons. here are the version I've done so far. I won't be in the least offended if people go with another concept or someone else's work, I'm just trying to pitch in as best I can.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
posting to request a gang tag when one is established

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

chkchz, buffalo pizza style

put oil at the bottom of a cast-iron, and then for extra fat-kid acumen, put in minced garlic, salt, and oregano. this is important.

if you seasoned the pan like I told you to you loving idiot you should have a bready chewy crust that is seasoned like garlic bread and tastes like it because that's what your tongue hits. do this to all your pan pizzas from now on you gluttonous gently caress
This is a good idea and I will do so from now on.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 2, 2020

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I love these

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

This one gets my vote! Thanks for doing these.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I feel like it should be backed by Eric prydz but instead of saying "call on me" it says "chickencheeeeeeese chicken cheese"

e. I feel like I don't deserve one, but I'd love to start a gangtag stack—so if deemed fit, I'd like a gangtag

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 2, 2020

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

It's all I could ever have hoped for.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Where is my probation, cowards?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

This one but in the part with no text add "World Tour 2020"

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Big fan of both of these but I like the slower one a bit better.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Favored Gangtag requests.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

This is the way.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

also gangtag pls

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Doom Rooster posted:

This is the way.

:agreed:

Resting Lich Face posted:

This one but in the part with no text add "World Tour 2020"

:hai:

very glad to have participated in this delicious challenge. i enjoyed reading everyone's entries and i esp liked the dog/cat/bird assistant pics.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Doom Rooster posted:

This is the way.

Agreed.

It's mesmerizing.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Reports have been submitted. Enjoy your 6 hours of Monday quiet time.

Mods, the following are people who said they want a chickencheese gang tag.

I think this ended up the winner, unless the version with World Tour 2020 gets made:

• toplitzin
  • Sandwich Anarchist
  • Veskit
  • JacquelineDempsey
  • Doom Rooster
  • Kaiser Schnitzel
  • Snowy
  • How Wonderful!
  • .Z.
  • slothrop
  • deedee megadoodoo
  • Junpei Hyde
  • Android Apocalypse
  • Manuel Calavera
  • taqueso
  • TofuDiva
  • Carillon
  • Manifisto
  • waah
  • City of Glompton
  • Mykroft
  • Submarine Sandpaper
  • Bingo Bango
  • Dr. Krieger
  • saoot
  • Achmed Jones
  • Dirt Road Junglist
  • Peanut Butler
  • Grand Fromage
  • oxsnard
  • Tricky Ed
  • CannonFodder
  • GonadTheBallbarian
  • Barbed Tongues

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
If it's not too late, I'd like to request the chickencheese gang tag. I would be a-okay with just the cortez crew, i want nothing, and chickencheese gang tags. It's a ridiculous collection so far, wayyyyy too many tags over there.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
yeah community badge me pls

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

okay so 1, i want the tag.

2:
buy chickens

make the meat smaller:

bread the chicken lightly in waffle mix and broken corn chips, fry in oil, then put on a bun, with armstrong marble cheese

bake it:

then, while it's baking, get drunk. then when the food is ready get more drunk and eat ALL the food, then get so hungover the next morning you almost catch a ban but manifisto is a good pal and reminds you to post the sammich.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

toplitzin posted:

Reports have been submitted. Enjoy your 6 hours of Monday quiet time.

Mods, the following are people who said they want a chickencheese gang tag.

I think this ended up the winner, unless the version with World Tour 2020 gets made:

• toplitzin
  • Sandwich Anarchist
  • Veskit
  • JacquelineDempsey
  • Doom Rooster
  • Kaiser Schnitzel
  • Snowy
  • How Wonderful!
  • .Z.
  • slothrop
  • deedee megadoodoo
  • Junpei Hyde
  • Android Apocalypse
  • Manuel Calavera
  • taqueso
  • TofuDiva
  • Carillon
  • Manifisto
  • waah
  • City of Glompton
  • Mykroft
  • Submarine Sandpaper
  • Bingo Bango
  • Dr. Krieger
  • saoot
  • Achmed Jones
  • Dirt Road Junglist
  • Peanut Butler
  • Grand Fromage
  • oxsnard
  • Tricky Ed
  • CannonFodder
  • GonadTheBallbarian
  • Barbed Tongues

Submitted that image to be made into a tag.
I'll give people until midnight CST tonight to get in on the tag, after that you're on your own to buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I believe I stated in a previous post that i'd like a tag, but here I am to verify this action.