Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
ABACABBA

Blood code for Mortal Kombat for Sega Genesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spikey Willow
Feb 26, 2008

Clitch posted:

ABACABBA

doesn't need the final A.
(Pedantry over)

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Clitch posted:

ABACABBA

ABBACAB

cops who sing pop songs are bastards

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
LOLIDSPISPOPDBBQ

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Shoehead posted:

C.A.L.L
A.C.A.B

Why, did someone see Granos?

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

A.C/r.A.B

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The Bloop posted:

LOLIDSPISPOPDBBQ

After all these years I can only remember that cheat code by sounding out smashing pumpkins into small piles of putrid debris in my head.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

Was looking up Chupa Chups and realized that Chupa means suck...so Chupacabra is literally Goat Sucker...like the things you realize so so late.
The original Chupacabra "sightings" were when people started reporting finding goats drained of their blood in Puerto Rico, hence the name.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/honeylesbians/status/1214233630475792384?s=19

This loving thread.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Ok, which one of these is ricketyvickyt?

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Jan 31, 2020

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop
Why/how is this a thing

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Is getting your forearm tattoo upside down a queer culture thing or a white girl thing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
something something sell centered people get tattoos facing themselves, ego maniacs get tattoos facing others to show off.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Internet Wizard posted:

Is getting your forearm tattoo upside down a queer culture thing or a white girl thing

I think it comes down to "is this something for me to look at" vs. "is this something to be seen by others". If it's something that comforts or inspires you, then "upside down" makes sense given how you'd naturally lift your arm to look at it.

hot roundball content:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Did not know a shadow person killed Kobe.

Johnny Truant has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Jan 31, 2020

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
At least it straight up conveys the dismay we all feel looking at it. Exact same face and everything.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

:thunkher:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Internet Wizard posted:

Uh oh

:can:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

How is this a can of worms?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Pastry of the Year posted:

I think it comes down to "is this something for me to look at" vs. "is this something to be seen by others". If it's something that comforts or inspires you, then "upside down" makes sense given how you'd naturally lift your arm to look at it.

hot roundball content:

drat that's bad

Like if it wasn't a tattoo I would say his parents should tape it to the fridge

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

At least it's on his back so he never has to see it. He just can't go shirtless in public ever again.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Scratch Monkey posted:

Some people get very defensive of their upside down tattoos

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

That’s why my tattoos are perfectly horizontal.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I have an upside down tattoo.

I didn't know any better. When the artist put it on the correct way, I asked him to turn it around so I could see it. It was my first tattoo and if he had done anything other than shrugged (exactly what he did) I would have realized it should be the other way.

It's not a huge deal, and I still like it, and I wasn't planning on getting a sleeve or anything anyways.

It's been four years since my last one. I want another.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Internet Wizard posted:

Some people get very defensive of their upside down tattoos

Yes but why? I truly have no idea why this matters

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yes but why? I truly have no idea why this matters

Go turn every single picture you have in your home upside-down and keep them like that.

If a guest ever asks why all your pictures are the wrong way up ask them why it matters and/or tell them it's just for me.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

History Comes Inside! posted:

Go turn every single picture you have in your home upside-down and keep them like that.

If a guest ever asks why all your pictures are the wrong way up ask them why it matters and/or tell them it's just for me.

If my head was on upside down relative to everyone else you're drat right my pictures in my own loving house would be oriented just for me

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's an old old fight.

E: as for why. If you tell someone their permanent marking on their body is poo poo or wrong they tend to get defensive or upset. And the upside down, rightway up debate gets personal.

Shoehead has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Feb 1, 2020

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Shoehead posted:

It's an old old fight.

E: as for why. If you tell someone their permanent marking on their body is poo poo or wrong they tend to get defensive or upset. And the upside down, rightway up debate gets personal.

friend of mine has a math formula on her forearm. I asked her why it was upside down, and she held up her arm "so i can read it like this"

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

My plans for my arm sleeve (if I can ever afford it) will include "DON'T PANIC" on my inner wrist for me. However, I'm writing it along my arm, not perpendicular, so it should be fine. Just so long I don't place it so it's upside down when I'm reading it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

My face tattoos are mirrored so I can read their positive affirmations every morning when I brush my teeth.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

My sleeves are geometric so they're the right way up no matter how I hold my arms :wom:

Also, the real reason tattoo nerds are upset by upside down tattoos is because the people who get them are signalling that they never plan to get full sleeves, and we're jealous of the real estate they're wasting :argh:

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
I wonder if there is anyone out there with a technically well done, but completely upside down sleeve.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

........:doh:

"Hey you should drop this"

"How about instead we dig into it!"

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

rockcity posted:

I wonder if there is anyone out there with a technically well done, but completely upside down sleeve.

Not the best tattoo, but solid enough and the upside down effect works.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

rockcity posted:

Or one that's 100% invertable.

Like this, but a whole sleeve:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

there wolf posted:

Not the best tattoo, but solid enough and the upside down effect works.

I literally can not tell what is going on in that tattoo.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Now explain why lesbians like herb tattoos

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Now explain why lesbians like herb tattoos

lesbians have never forgiven the Burger King and he knows what he did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

HazCat posted:

Or one that's 100% invertable.

Like this, but a whole sleeve:

Ahhhhh you clever bastard