Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

once again i have no idea whats going on. i just like to post about game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m bringing back the word Care: he has to much of it, as well as fail aids.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
larry the cook

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Should we just make new threads without a fail op?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unstick the map gaming and tag threads no one posts in while your at it stupid loving mods. gently caress you

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Gotta wade through 84 pages of the tag thread to find Uncle from Nintendo's friend codes dude. Important thread.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

Unstick the map gaming and tag threads no one posts in while your at it stupid loving mods. gently caress you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

Gotta wade through 84 pages of the tag thread to find Uncle from Nintendo's friend codes dude. Important thread.

Nice troll. We all know that uncle at nintendo doesn't turn on his systems until hes able to take them to a bunker 2000 feet below the foot of mount Whitney where there is no internet access of satellite signals of any kind. This allows him to runs his consoles without updating firmware which may dosrupt homebrew capabilities.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice troll. We all know that uncle at nintendo doesn't turn on his systems until hes able to take them to a bunker 2000 feet below the foot of mount Whitney where there is no internet access of satellite signals of any kind. This allows him to runs his consoles without updating firmware which may dosrupt homebrew capabilities.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Three generations of consoles spanning 20 years literally at my fingertips. I sit there, wishing people heard my screams of "DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS3!!!!" to no avail. I lay crestfallen during the late hours of the night that my warnings fell on deaf ears

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tawal posted:

Three generations of consoles spanning 20 years literally at my fingertips. I sit there, wishing people heard my screams of "DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS3!!!!" to no avail. I lay crestfallen during the late hours of the night that my warnings fell on deaf ears

Troll. The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

tawal posted:

Oh (dismissively), you haven't heard? The PS3 has been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Enjoy. I know I have.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Troll. The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

American McGay posted:

Oh (dismissively), you haven't heard? The PS3 has been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiTebewnc

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just a heads up.
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1220016018443010049

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank god that message got through before lowtax owned your rear end

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I no longer fear being banned because of the mountains of spare money I have from getting poo poo loads of free games from the Epic Games Store.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's up with the chuckleheads from this forum having 20 probations from posting in loving QCS.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's up with the chuckleheads from this forum having 20 probations from posting in loving QCS.

We're concerned about the direction of the forums.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

We're concerned about the direction of the forums.

inp zone seems to be running just fine

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Horace is actually quite good and I'm annoyed

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Why does it have 1000 hours of sprite animation cutscenes with computer generated voiceover though

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wver hear if art?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wver hear if art?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jenny Agutter posted:

Why does it have 1000 hours of sprite animation cutscenes with computer generated voiceover though
it works better than I expected but those bits are pretty insufferable

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

From the hour or so I played it looked like that was the whole game. Does it get better?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I played a little longer than that and it looked like it was opening up but then there was another 1 hour cutscene and I gave up

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

been compiling a list of traits of a game made by game lovers: three hour freshman lit thesis disguised as cutscene, no gameplay of note, top hat

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Alright guys let's take it to the Horace megathread.

Let's use this thread to talk about current Epic free game The Bridge as well as the coming Epic free game Farming Simulator 19.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aston posted:

From the hour or so I played it looked like that was the whole game. Does it get better?

yeah

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Lumpy keeps closing his threads from beyond the grave which is gay (pejorative) or else I would say crosspost that rear end in the PC Gaming Megathread.

Oh yeah, this happened:

First off, I apologized to Synthy for that time I probated him. It was part of a (admittedly, lovely) gimmick, and I admit, it was stupid.

Second off, I wanna be clear; I didn’t close my threads because of Elf Help Butt or In Training or Wormskull or Lyle. I still like you guys. I didn’t even close them because of all the recent white noise posters (even though I think I said so at one point) I closed them because I hate the wifebeating freak who owns these forums. I’ve reopened the threads. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Welcome back

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Welcome back

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oh I just saw another post you made. Well, I'll miss you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*cough* see you later, fellas.