Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

beanieson posted:

Uuuuh cowboys definitely had wallets friendo

Well, still can't be a wallet chain. It's right there in the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Makes perfect sense.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

That's Baki you ignorant cretin, the son of the strongest human on the planet and a child who has been fighting since forever. HARDLY average!!!1

I can't believe how foolish you are, how embarrassed you must be right now

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
This probably isnt the best place to ask, but given its meme status, does anyone have an extended version of the Shut Up And Jam Gaiden version of the Space Jam theme? I need like, half an hour minimum. The longest extension I found was five minutes :psyduck: meanwhile theres a ten hour loop of Viren's theme from the Desolate Hope, a game four people played.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Pyongyang Thunderfuck

welp, there's my next username

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Danaru posted:

This probably isnt the best place to ask, but given its meme status, does anyone have an extended version of the Shut Up And Jam Gaiden version of the Space Jam theme? I need like, half an hour minimum. The longest extension I found was five minutes :psyduck: meanwhile theres a ten hour loop of Viren's theme from the Desolate Hope, a game four people played.

Here's an 18 minute one, longest I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p7FC40xvgI

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Here's an 18 minute one, longest I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p7FC40xvgI

That'll do in a pinch :v: thanks!

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fartbox posted:

That's Baki you ignorant cretin, the son of the strongest human on the planet and a child who has been fighting since forever. HARDLY average!!!1

I can't believe how foolish you are, how embarrassed you must be right now

Yeah but that's the backstory of every anime boy which would make him average.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
IIRC the stock anime backstory for a teenage schoolboy built like a hulking football player is being part American.

I'm not sure how many examples there actually are of those, besides Jojo. (which is definitely a case of the protagonist being part European, from a family line with a clearly dominant case of hunk genetics) Anime usually leans more towards the lean and athletic protags, even in series that don't lean towards handsome bishonen.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
It's even better when you've been to japan and the average highschool student looks like our average middleschool student.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm glad that jojo has managed to alter the west's view of anime to such a degree in such a short period of time

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Melaneus posted:

Oh man you are so a Kyle.

Don't think he mentioned Monster energy drinks

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Ok, I'll bite. Idgi, please explain.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Ok, I'll bite. Idgi, please explain.

The original salami cat meme has a grammatical typo where it says "little a salami" instead of "a little salami"

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Ah, ok thanks. I guess I didnt ever actually see the original. I'm an old man now by internet culture standards.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Weed is also de facto legal, although I heard it's weak as poo poo. It grows everywhere, but it's not cultivated; there's no Pyongyang Thunderfuck or magic ddeok.

That's a shame because if it was good stuff then maybe a bunch of techbros and hipsters would get themselves thrown into a North Korean jail for trying to smuggle it out

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Danaru posted:

Have an infinitly long version of it: http://infinitejukebox.playlistmachinery.com/?trid=TRLOCIM13AFE63F0A9

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

bike tory posted:

That's a shame because if it was good stuff then maybe a bunch of techbros and hipsters would get themselves thrown into a North Korean jail for trying to smuggle it out

They'd probably run afoul of the Yakuza, but an average white tourist can buy a big ol' bag in the market.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It's the laaaaaaaw o' the West.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Xarbala posted:

I'm glad that jojo has managed to alter the west's view of anime to such a degree in such a short period of time

30 years in the making my dude

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

30 years in the making my dude

It's not like they knew that

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

...Pyongyang Thunderfuck...

Mods please rename me to Pyongyang Thunderfuck

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxCMyLm6js

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Xarbala posted:

In what way? Anime is still trash for sex criminals.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

E:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
my therapist: saustrich isnt real, saustrich cant hurt you

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Nice. The opposite of a loss.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

From a few pages back but I just ordered this. I'm conflicted over whether to find a nice spot to hang it, or to take it out of the frame and hide it rolled up inside a bratwurst.

edit: meme

Clyde Radcliffe has a new favorite as of 23:05 on Feb 2, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BMX Ninja posted:

From a few pages back but I just ordered this. I'm conflicted over whether to find a nice spot to hang it, or to take it out of the frame and hide it rolled up inside a bratwurst.

APPAB

Caufman
May 7, 2007

BMX Ninja posted:

:(

As a society, we are deeply scarred.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

lol, drake would prefer 3 kids and no money any day

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

gently caress yes post paw patrol memes

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

:discourse:

bike tory posted:

:yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bike tory posted:

This rules.