Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Icon Of Sin posted:

It's never a bad time to post Richard Spencer getting decked to various songs. It just pairs so well with so many things.

Darude/Sandstorm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27BdSfMUIo

Rembrandts/I'll Be There for You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhXyS31BHRA

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVICJzy7jc

MIA/Paper Planes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=087xO5v16gE

There's one for everyone! :getin:

Whoever punched him is a loving hero because the whole "punch Nazis" movement was really dying down. This guy brought it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/WUWvTC4.mp4

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inceltown posted:

Saying that she resigned is a crock. She's moving off the front bench and still keeping her hundreds of thousands per year job. She fraudulently took millions of dollars from taxpayers to prop up the govt and all that is happening is a temporary demotion till this blows over.

Clitch posted:

Truly, the schad is on Aus.

The auditor-general's independent audit ruled that she'd severely breached the rules but when the Prime Minister's Office did their own thorough, in-depth investigation their conclusion was "Yeah but nah, but mostly nah??" and now that she's stepped down the paperwork has been hidden in-cabinet from Freedom Of Information requests for 20 years.

Also Barnaby Joyce is trying to regain leadership of the National Party, just two years after he had to step down in disgrace when it was discovered that he had a secret second family (and of course he'd been campaigning strongly about "family values" during the same sex marriage "debate"). Australia is one of the schadiest fuckin' schadholes of them all when it comes to conservative politicians actually facing consequences when they get caught being shitbags.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The auditor-general's independent audit ruled that she'd severely breached the rules but when the Prime Minister's Office did their own thorough, in-depth investigation their conclusion was "Yeah but nah, but mostly nah??" and now that she's stepped down the paperwork has been hidden in-cabinet from Freedom Of Information requests for 20 years.

Also Barnaby Joyce is trying to regain leadership of the National Party, just two years after he had to step down in disgrace when it was discovered that he had a secret second family (and of course he'd been campaigning strongly about "family values" during the same sex marriage "debate"). Australia is one of the schadiest fuckin' schadholes of them all when it comes to conservative politicians actually facing consequences when they get caught being shitbags.

Not sure how this keeps happening when we've got our sharpest minds out to stop it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/U1m6yxe.mp4

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

So... what was the purpose of the exercise? I mean, what result did he expect from this endeavor?

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
To hop over from one to the other.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Serephina posted:

To hop over from one to the other.

Probably should've jumped then.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Where is this and what maniacs would do it

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

McSpanky posted:

Where is this and what maniacs would do it

China and me if I ever get the chance.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Inceltown posted:

China and me if I ever get the chance.

Hell of :same: it looks like mad fun

I would probably give the ropes a quick look before doing it though

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Don't go to China. They arrested 2 random Canadian dudes because Canada is holding that Huawei executive.

Plus the epidemic and the concentration camps.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
you can do a high ropes course pretty much anywhere in the world, in case you wanted to do that sort of thing without traveling to china

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You don't get the added thrill that a lack of OSHA regulations brings most places though.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Nope. Noope. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Jabor posted:

you can do a high ropes course pretty much anywhere in the world, in case you wanted to do that sort of thing without traveling to china

Yeah the only remarkable thing here is the harness/line

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1224189977774448640

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

Phanatic posted:

At one point he didn't show up for a court appointment and literally tried pulling "my grandfather died" on the judge.

And when the judge asked to see literally any proof that the reason he didn't show up was because his grandfather or whoever it was died, Liebowitz basically said "well I didn't show up because my grandfather died"

Apparently when a judge asks you for documents, it doesn't fly to just say the same thing you said earlier

Re Nazi punching: that one guy looks like he has legitimate mental issues, I feel a little bad for him that he got punched, but it's difficult to justify not punching people who say Nazi poo poo

EvenWorseOpinions fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Feb 3, 2020

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/eodAENO.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Listen to Indy. Always punch a nazi.

PC gone wild

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Incredible

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
"Punching out a nazi" is as good a euphemism for pooping as "Sending the pm* on a holiday".

* prime minister

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/KgiMwlW.gifv

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Phanatic posted:

At one point he didn't show up for a court appointment and literally tried pulling "my grandfather died" on the judge.

He kept it up for a couple months I believe until the judge was about to increase his fine for not supporting proof from $100 a day to $500 a day. He's also be caught forging signatures. I don't understand how he can still practice law.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A small tricycle.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

fuckin lmao

i can empathize so hard with that kid

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

Re Nazi punching: that one guy looks like he has legitimate mental issues, I feel a little bad

That's what Richard Spencer always looks like, don't feel bad.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Speaking of nazis, looks like the master race isn't the mastercard race.

How do I contact Dreamstime to tell them they're stealing the stock photo without going to that site?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I was really confused at first as to why Cymbols Kid didn't just pick it back up. It took me like five watches to realize the the one in his right hand physically broke and he was still holding the handle after it fell to the floor.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i wonder if shutter stock or other stock picture places have weirdly specific metric hooks for searches for pictures like that.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Ok, I just used the contact feature and directed them to the screenshot. Let's hope they do the needful.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Imagine getting dunked on by Mr Diabeetus

https://twitter.com/RealWilfordB/status/1224131647450370049

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s too close to the Hitler-suicide “FOLLOW YOUR LEADER” meme to not be intentional. Also, inject this straight into my veins :swoon:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I'm still astonished by how amazingly online Wilford Brimley is.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
For the record Andy Reid is def a diabetus guy

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Frankly, I was mildly surprised to learn that he’s still alive, given his age and, uh, the obvious.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I'm still astonished by how amazingly online Wilford Brimley is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealWilf...6widget%3DTweet

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Regalingualius posted:

Frankly, I was mildly surprised to learn that he’s still alive, given his age and, uh, the obvious.

Perhaps you underestimate the health benefits of QuakerTM Oatmeal

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

A generation of kids who watched The Price Is Right when home sick from school saw those diabeetus commercials in the 90s and now they are extremely online adults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Regalingualius posted:

I am absolutely convinced he was never not 85 years old.