Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Leith Maclaine posted:

I can see voting Sal, RF, or B-

B- was the initial 2 penny vote and I can see that as scum not being able to back away from it cleanly and leaving it there.

Sal was the final vote without much of a justification. I think it was a scum distancing.

RF, didn't vote for Penny and did not for the other town nk.

I'm not sure I can make a case on anyone else.

B-minus yep totally.

sal I'm not so sure, but I really don't get your point about RF not voting a town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

xiw posted:

You think someone roleblocked 2penny after they were dead? rofl

It would throw off the counts of everyone's night kills if that happened. I know I was not expecting 3 night kill attempts on a later night.

We have had a large number of roleblocks in this game.

None of us expected IllegallySober to be on 2 Penny's list to vig…..

I am now not assuming anything.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

SalTheBard posted:

:rolleyes:

Apparently me Jailing Xiw somehow set off a chain reaction that caused every thing to fail. I mean at this point I might not have even jailed Xiw, but it seems like I did since my action was the only one that was succesful.

Leith is scum so he's just throwing loving everything at the wall to see what sticks with town.

dumb question but did you check that your upgrade is actually an optional action as opposed to just 'the next day it goes super'

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Leith are you seriously trying to frame me as sk? Lol

Now, where did I mention you as SK? Although it is an interesting slip and would explain the Meta difference.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah I actually think I might have caught them in something here. That's just a straight up "fly under the radar/see what sticks" post

yeah I'm really confused as to what leith is casing

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

hambeet posted:

yeah I'm really confused as to what leith is casing

I am seeing what reactions are and content game because I am really clueless on a good case, although b- doing the sk slip is interesting.....

If everyone thinks I am scum and votes me off because of it, then I am okay with that because me reads and info right now are crap.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Leith Maclaine posted:

hambeet - no vote, pointed out very good points about flip information, probably has vig and hasn't used it

Uhh what? Leith, why do you think I probably have the vig and haven't used it?

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

And I would point out that the 1 scum kill we have gotten was when I got into a really stupid argument with 2 penny about allowing b- on conceal information and they slipped.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

hambeet posted:

Uhh what? Leith, why do you think I probably have the vig and haven't used it?

Purely based on the assumption of the cpig visit the night he died.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and if you think I have the vig and haven't used it, which would mean ypu think I've been lying all today, why would you vote b-minus and not me?

:psyduck:

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

hambeet posted:

and if you think I have the vig and haven't used it, which would mean ypu think I've been lying all today, why would you vote b-minus and not me?

:psyduck:

Because you could be hesitant and afraid hit the wrong target since we are nearing end game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Leith Maclaine posted:

I think cpig did visit him and give it to him. No vig has been used.

how would you know this?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Leith Maclaine posted:

I am really clueless

Yes.

xiw posted:

dumb question but did you check that your upgrade is actually an optional action as opposed to just 'the next day it goes super'

Yes

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Leith Maclaine posted:

Purely based on the assumption of the cpig visit the night he died.

the vig doesn't save up, it's 'kill someone the next night' - so presumably it hit scum, who then failed last night (pointing at a town Sal) (or maybe it went to jailed Humalong and never happened - this case would point towards a scum Sal thinking that a townie had the vig)

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Lumpen did you claim actions N1/N2/N3? I'm working on an updated table of actions and can't find any target claims but I might be blind.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'll be clear, I 100% don't have the vig but you talking with confidence that it hasn't been used seems to suggests you might have knowledge about night kill targets that we don't.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sorry Leith I am frustrated with work. That was rude of me

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

The only claims I don't have at this point are:
* Lumpen N1/N2/N3 target
* Hal's N1 target
* hambeet's N3 target.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lumpen posted:

Reread pages 10 and 11 and then explain a scenario where Leith and 2Penny were buddies. I think it's pretty dubious that you would even try to push Leith after the end of D1. I don't doubt he's Town at all.

forget day one, what is leith doing today.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

SalTheBard posted:

Sorry Leith I am frustrated with work. That was rude of me

I feel you. I'm in the same boat.

And actually I agree with it, I am completely confused right now in game.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

hambeet posted:

I'll be clear, I 100% don't have the vig but you talking with confidence that it hasn't been used seems to suggests you might have knowledge about night kill targets that we don't.

I don't have any knowledge about the night kills. I am at the point where I am not trusting that we have all the information at all. I am not assuming anything.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

hambeet posted:

forget day one, what is leith doing today.

Today, I am not trusting anyone or anything because I have no real reads. In fact, I bet if you looked, everyone but charms isn't even hitting lurker bells and they are new.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

xiw posted:

Lumpen did you claim actions N1/N2/N3? I'm working on an updated table of actions and can't find any target claims but I might be blind.
Unsuccessful N1. (Sal claimed to Jail me, RF claimed to target me and fail)
Successful N2.
Unsuccessful N3.

I have not claimed my targets (for good reason).

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Lumpen posted:

Unsuccessful N1. (Sal claimed to Jail me, RF claimed to target me and fail)
Successful N2.
Unsuccessful N3.

I have not claimed my targets (for good reason).

Would you care to at least inform us of your role?

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Okay here's my chart with the missing info - please let me know if there are any more errors.
pre:
N1: two kills (one NK action, one 2penny revenge kill per flip)
N2: one kill (CPIG), two more kills between Lumpen/Steak/Hambeet
N3: no kills - mass roleblock or jail.

So we're looking at at least 3 lies in this table in N1 and N2 to provide the kills.  

Who       |  Role claim  |  Upgrade | N0 | Night 1 claim    | Night 2 claim         | Night 3           |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sal       |  jailor      |  Yes     |    | Lumpen *         | Humalong *            | Xiw FAIL          |
Leith     |  tracker     |  No      |    | RF/AA, no action | Sal/Cpig, visited Hum | B/Ham, FAIL       |
Hal       |  mason       |  No      |    |                  | Sal *                 | Hum, FAIL         |
Xiw       |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Cpig/hum/hal     | Sal/hal/xiw           | Lump/xiw/hal FAIL |
Humalong  |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Xiw              | Hambeet FAIL          | Lumpen FAIL       |
Lumpen    |  ?? action   |          |    | ? FAIL           | ?                     | ? FAIL            |
RF        |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Lumpen FAIL *    | Sal                   | Lumpen FAIL       |
charms    |  ?? action   |          |    | Leith            | Leith                 | Hum FAIL          |
b-minus   |  messenger   |  No      | AA | Hal *            | Lumpen *              | Lumpen FAIL       |
hambeet   |  redirector  |  No      |    | Cpig             | Steak                 | ?                 |

* = the target confirmed this action

Deados: 
2penny SCUM     revenger
cpig TOWN       vig provider                          
steak TOWN      bodyguard                          
illegalys TOWN  doc
AA  3P          random ability  
ETR TOWN        challenger

1. Note that Leith's claim came after Sal's claim of jailing hum. 

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
My action on N3 of jailing Xiw was successful

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Binus and Leith started the push on 2 penny and were joined quickly by 3 now confirmed town and myself. Why did penny elect to revenge kill IS over any of the other people that voted for him? Why choose IS over one of the two people that started the push? One of binus or Leith is scum. I'm sure of it. I just can't decide which.

hmmmmm

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Very curious who Hal mason'd night 1

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Leith Maclaine posted:

Quit fishing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Leith Maclaine posted:

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Leith's posting is bad atm, but b- has been on me for half the game without voting me or making a case, and scummily slid in behind xiws case to finally vote me.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Lumpen posted:

Quit fishing.

Any why are you opposed to Full Claim now? I bet it would generate a lot of content.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

xiw posted:

Okay here's my chart with the missing info - please let me know if there are any more errors.
pre:
N1: two kills (one NK action, one 2penny revenge kill per flip)
N2: one kill (CPIG), two more kills between Lumpen/Steak/Hambeet
N3: no kills - mass roleblock or jail.

So we're looking at at least 3 lies in this table in N1 and N2 to provide the kills.  

Who       |  Role claim  |  Upgrade | N0 | Night 1 claim    | Night 2 claim         | Night 3           |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sal       |  jailor      |  Yes     |    | Lumpen *         | Humalong *            | Xiw FAIL          |
Leith     |  tracker     |  No      |    | RF/AA, no action | Sal/Cpig, visited Hum | B/Ham, FAIL       |
Hal       |  mason       |  No      |    |                  | Sal *                 | Hum, FAIL         |
Xiw       |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Cpig/hum/hal     | Sal/hal/xiw           | Lump/xiw/hal FAIL |
Humalong  |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Xiw              | Hambeet FAIL          | Lumpen FAIL       |
Lumpen    |  ?? action   |          |    | ? FAIL           | ?                     | ? FAIL            |
RF        |  ?? action   |  No      |    | Lumpen FAIL *    | Sal                   | Lumpen FAIL       |
charms    |  ?? action   |          |    | Leith            | Leith                 | Hum FAIL          |
b-minus   |  messenger   |  No      | AA | Hal *            | Lumpen *              | Lumpen FAIL       |
hambeet   |  redirector  |  No      |    | Cpig             | Steak                 | ?                 |

* = the target confirmed this action

Deados: 
2penny SCUM     revenger
cpig TOWN       vig provider                          
steak TOWN      bodyguard                          
illegalys TOWN  doc
AA  3P          random ability  
ETR TOWN        challenger

1. Note that Leith's claim came after Sal's claim of jailing hum. 

I'm upgraded

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xiw posted:

Very curious who Hal mason'd night 1

Per Hal - Lumpen but it failed because I jailed Lumpen

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
I upgraded when ETR died.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

xiw posted:

There has to be at least one other killing role out there yes. I was wondering about cpig hitting a PGO but everyone has claimed active abilities now. i'll try and get an updated and clearer post with all the claims / actions together, work's a bit unpredictable this morning tho.

Right now would vote hambeet > lumpen

there's one person voting you

you've literally not responded to any of my questions or comments about the flaws in your theory and you still want to vote me? what's your justification?

what's your opinion on on b- not bothering to vote or case me themselves, but willing to slide in on the back of yours?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Lumpen posted:

I upgraded when ETR died.

That still leaves two other people who have upgraded and not claimed.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

My target was CapitalistPig.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am upgraded and N1 my target was Lumpen (n2 sal, n3 humalong)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
thanks for making that list. wow that was really helpful.

i have not upgraded btw. not sure if i mentioned that.