Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lomaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

:thejoke:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Erector Set (trademark styled as "ERECTOR")

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
The apocalypse failed to happen on September 15, 2015.[37]

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
Transcript [ edit ]

Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

This ... is ... ZomboCom. Welcome. This is ZomboCom; welcome ... to ZomboCom. You can do anything at ZomboCom. Anything at all. The only limit is yourself. Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

Welcome ... to ZomboCom. This is ... ZomboCom. Welcome ... to ZomboCom! This is ZomboCom, welcome! Yes ... This ... is ZomboCom.

This is ZomboCom! And welcome to you, who have come to ZomboCom. Anything ... is possible ... at ZomboCom. You can do ... anything at ZomboCom. The infinite is possible at ZomboCom. The unattainable is unknown at ZomboCom. Welcome to ZomboCom. This ... is ZomboCom.

Welcome to ZomboCom. Welcome. This ... is ... ZomboCom. Welcome ... to ZomboCom! Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Doom Mathematic posted:

Transcript [ edit ]

Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

This ... is ... ZomboCom. Welcome. This is ZomboCom; welcome ... to ZomboCom. You can do anything at ZomboCom. Anything at all. The only limit is yourself. Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

Welcome ... to ZomboCom. This is ... ZomboCom. Welcome ... to ZomboCom! This is ZomboCom, welcome! Yes ... This ... is ZomboCom.

This is ZomboCom! And welcome to you, who have come to ZomboCom. Anything ... is possible ... at ZomboCom. You can do ... anything at ZomboCom. The infinite is possible at ZomboCom. The unattainable is unknown at ZomboCom. Welcome to ZomboCom. This ... is ZomboCom.

Welcome to ZomboCom. Welcome. This ... is ... ZomboCom. Welcome ... to ZomboCom! Welcome ... to ZomboCom.

A single-serving site (SSS) is a website composed of a single page with a dedicated domain name and which serves only one purpose.[1][2] The term was originally coined by Jason Kottke in February 2008,[3] although single-serving sites have existed since the dawn of the internet.[4]

Spread

One of the best known single-serving sites is YTMND, created in 2001.[4] In 2007, several single-color descendants of Purple.com were launched, including SometimesRedSometimesBlue.com and LetsTurnThisFuckingWebsiteYellow.com.[5][10] In February 2008, San Francisco-based writer Mathew Honan launched a single serving site (now defunct) called Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle, which generates a random Barack Obama non sequitur.[11] A more recent example is the popular tech-support site FROG.tips, which dispenses helpful advice on operating the FROG device, while coincidentally displaying a vintage woodcut image of a frog.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

loving that technically correct usage of coincidentally. that’s some high quality Wikipedia

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_(garment) posted:

Hard plastic dickeys have long since gone out of manufacture and fashion, but cloth turtleneck-style dickeys are still sometimes seen.

quote:

Patterns for women's dickeys can also be found dating to 1944, with Butterick's patterns providing eight variations on the dickey.[4] While dickeys have gone in and out of style over time, they've made a recent resurgence in the fashion world.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

He has never openly admitted what the first record he bought was, but his first "cool" album was Jimi Hendrix.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Fantasy Flight Games's Star Wars: Armada, a table top miniatures game released on March 27, 2015, has mixed elements of both Star Wars Legends and the current canon (including the latter's expanded universe). As an homage to Legends, starfighter command upgrade cards in Armada are named after the main characters from the Star Wars: X-Wing flight simulator series.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
not worthless

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
In episode 2[19] of the first season of the Japanese anime Hozuki no Reitetsu, one of the young characters sings a version of the song with Japanese lyrics, believing it's "a sales jingle for demon underwear."

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

quote:

Flat earthers argue that NASA photoshops its satellite images, based on observations that the color of the oceans changes from image to image and that continents seem to be in different places. The publicly perpetuated image is kept up through a large-scale practice of "compartmentalization", according to which only a select number of individuals have knowledge about the truth.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
In a world where prostitution is legal and there are as many brothels as there are species, Stunk the human and Zel the elf argue over who is better between a 500-year-old elf woman and a 50-year-old human, asking friends from other species to give reviews on them. The two soon rescue an angel named Crimvael, marking their new friendship by treating him to a catgirl brothel. As Crimvael takes up a job at the Ale & Eats tavern, Stunk and the others takes inspiration from the tavern's owner, Maydry, and try out a birdwoman brothel, firmly establishing themselves as the Interspecies Reviewers.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

no!!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

FMguru posted:

In a world where prostitution is legal and there are as many brothels as there are species, Stunk the human and Zel the elf argue over who is better between a 500-year-old elf woman and a 50-year-old human, asking friends from other species to give reviews on them. The two soon rescue an angel named Crimvael, marking their new friendship by treating him to a catgirl brothel. As Crimvael takes up a job at the Ale & Eats tavern, Stunk and the others takes inspiration from the tavern's owner, Maydry, and try out a birdwoman brothel, firmly establishing themselves as the Interspecies Reviewers.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
funimation, streaming kid friendly material like one piece and my hero academia and a show where this happens

quote:

Deciding to experience what it's like to be women, Stunk, Zel, Crimvael and Kanchal all visit it a genderswap inn, where they take a potion that transforms them into girls. As each reviewer tries out their new bodies with affiliated prostitutes with varying results, Crimvael raises eyebrows when he hires a hyena girl.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
*jelqing with a corkscrew*
welp, i'm off to review the duckgirl prostitute

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

E: Wrong thred.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The Tic-tac-toe article is lengthy and in-depth, tag urself

Im the strategy grid

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

They just stole an xkcd https://xkcd.com/832/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FMguru posted:

funimation, streaming kid friendly material like one piece and my hero academia and a show where this happens

wait, anime is all perverted? :wotwot:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

i actually went and checked the dates and yup they did lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://goatkcd.com/832/

holy loly

:nws: of course

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

:lol: I was looking all over for him in the tiny boxes and then I scrolled down.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
did the sfw shortcut break at some point? good thing I was scrolling slowly

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

"map for O" indeed :mmmhmm:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hello, O friend

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hello, O friend

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

haveblue posted:

did the sfw shortcut break at some point? good thing I was scrolling slowly
it's been deprecated

issue closed

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i like the dyer act line more

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Croquet (croquêt) is a sport[1][2]

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Hardcastle McCormick is a deep, deep, lovely 80s tv cut

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FMguru posted:

Hardcastle McCormick is a deep, deep, lovely 80s tv cut

there was a lamborghini in the show, wasn't there? i seem to remember that being the big draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
non-worthless:

Paulie's robot, a character that through the years has enjoyed a cult following of its own, was created by International Robotics Inc. in New York City. The robot's initial voice was that of the company's CEO, Robert Doornick. The robot is identified by its engineers as "SICO" and is/was a member of the Screen Actors Guild. It toured with James Brown in the 1980s.[12] The robot was written into the movie after it had been used to help treat Stallone's autistic son, Seargeoh.[13]