Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
my mom says you cant come over i have fist eye

also hurry ryuki!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Stairmaster posted:

otoh koga now has a knife which might be a big misstep on their part

you mean otol

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
this does explain how Koga has been learning so quickly. Also things seem to be going off the rails pretty quick here

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
Koga loses badly and brutally, we see his vision fade to black. End of Part One

Part Two is him waking up a years later in a cyborg body and he now find out what happened to Kazuo in a dystopian cyberpunk future.

I really have no idea where the hell this series will go after the recent revelations and i love that aspect right now.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dias posted:

you mean otol

lol but good thing this is a manga so a knife straight into the thigh doesn't immediately disqualify you from a major tournament

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

In anime mangas you can walk with broken legs. Kogas fine!

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

lol but good thing this is a manga so a knife straight into the thigh doesn't immediately disqualify you from a major tournament

Just because Koga has eye haxx doesn't mean he's gonna steal Dr. Hanafusa's bit.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Kazzy the Swift.

From the horses mouth too.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Suspicious Lump posted:

Kazzy the Swift.

From the horses mouth too.

well we all read chapter 1 of KA

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

fist eye sounds like a description of the main blocking technique in hajime no ippo

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I feel like Ryuki isn’t enough firepower for this ambush to be defeated, who’s your guess for another friend to show up? Or do you believe in Ryuki?!

I’m hoping Kure clan, esp Raian. This seems like a good time to reveal they were pulling security the whole time and koga needs more senpais

Also good on koga for not immediately eating poo poo to the worm boss, i am also surprised at the level-headedness

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm pulling on Raian to arrive cause I really want Raian to show up again, God please just make Raian return.

EDIT: Though Akoya might be the one to show up since he's a cop and also really used to secretly killing people. Plus he's interested in Ryuki and he's well aware of (fake) Kengan Association members being killed.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Fellis posted:

I feel like Ryuki isn’t enough firepower for this ambush to be defeated, who’s your guess for another friend to show up? Or do you believe in Ryuki?!

I’m hoping Kure clan, esp Raian. This seems like a good time to reveal they were pulling security the whole time and koga needs more senpais

Also good on koga for not immediately eating poo poo to the worm boss, i am also surprised at the level-headedness

My money is on another Purgatory fighter who has been asked by Toyoda to help yamashita but will also be participating in the tournament.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fellis posted:

Haruo and the Hell's Angel himself.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I'm guessing one of Kazzy's sons shows up with a gun. This is a comic where bullets might actually be more effective than fists.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Didn't Nico flex bullets away in one of Ohma's flashbacks.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Didn't Nico flex bullets away in one of Ohma's flashbacks.

he liked punched the side of the bullets, yeah.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

He deflected the bullets with his wristbones at a precise angle, totally different thing

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Suddenly Julius Reinhold careens through the side of the hill as part of his evening constitutional!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So nobody believes koga is going to win solo even with the knife in the leg? Not really tournament material

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Unless it turns out that Koga also possesses the Fist Leg then I think hes boned

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Fighting armed trained combatants was poo poo ultimate boxer Gaolang and genuine superhuman Raian were having trouble with, and this now three on one.

Koga's odds solo are... steep.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm gonna agree with that one person that a knife in Koga's leg means Koga has a knife now and Knife Koga will kickass.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
koga only knows how to fight unarmed. what's more, all of his training has been to handle 1v1 fights. boy's hosed.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

koga only knows how to fight unarmed. what's more, all of his training has been to handle 1v1 fights. boy's hosed.

Agreed, he's a fighter, not a killer, he needs someone like the Kure clan.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Angry Lobster posted:

Agreed, he's a fighter, not a killer, he needs someone like the Kure clan.

Given the plainclothes people attacking him right now, it would be perfect if Kure-sensei from dumbbells showed up to rescue Koga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the cast from dumbbells can't interfere with the events of kengan. they are too powerful, so it would remove all suspense.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter is out.
All I can say is SWEET JESUS

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yup, didn't expect that.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Seriously, this better be a body double or a clone because Ohma loving died

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
No loving way

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I loving thought it was Setsuna when I saw those twisted necks but GOD loving drat.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Where's that emote at?!

:tviv:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also holy poo poo when, the callback.

When Ohma died, the sun was setting.

When Ohma returns, the sun is rising.

Jesus poo poo.

That's amazing.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
What the gently caress Jesus Christ

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

what

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
For the sake of Karla, Granddaddy Erioh sank literally the entire Kure treasury into cloning Ohma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
oh i'm so shocked whoa