Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Captain Magic posted:

Here is a seal that always makes me happy. The seal is me; the water is life:

https://youtu.be/3L7VJl76i9U

Oh my God it's beautiful and perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Thank you for the goodfeels everybody. I'm feeling a little better now. But at some point you want it to stop "feeling" better you know?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna try to do some fancy footwork and put Mother 3 on my SNES Classic because y'all convinced me it's time to finally play it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought you and me would do it. and wait. actually don't care really.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

ChrisBTY posted:

Thank you for the goodfeels everybody. I'm feeling a little better now. But at some point you want it to stop "feeling" better you know?

For sure. It’s loving hard just to try and be aware constantly.

Having a brain is like living with a top-of-the-line nuclear reactor inside of you that sometimes turns into an 1800s-style stone mill run by Chester, who is still mad at you for looking at his wife that way twenty years ago.

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God it's beautiful and perfect.

bleeeeerf

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
My bad knee gave out getting out of the shower and I did a Three Stooges sequence of pratfalls yanking down my shower curtain and whacking my big idiot head on the counter. I thought it was mad funny at the time and lay wrapped in a cold wet shower curtain laughing for like 10 minutes, now I'm icing my knee and am like 85% sure I don't have another concussion so it's all good.

Also Foochs you're good people who doesn't deserve none of the poo poo life hands you on a regular basis. Keep your chin up homie.

Edit:
Artist's Rendering:

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Feb 7, 2020

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

bradzilla posted:

Lol, my ex wife is completely obsessed with rhcp to the point that she got a tattoo of their logo. It took me a long time to realize literally all their songs are about California, being addicted to drugs and underage girls or combos of all three.

Jon Daly's clowning of them with Abracadabralifornia was perfect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zGk0k34tGs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Artist's Rendering:

Congrats on the sexual powers :mmmsmug:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I had some sad brains last night but was able to get through it then and lately in general by focusing on my diet. When I started in Jan I was 321 this morning I was 305. These little mini goals really help keep the existential dread away for now.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

My bad knee gave out getting out of the shower and I did a Three Stooges sequence of pratfalls yanking down my shower curtain and whacking my big idiot head on the counter. I thought it was mad funny at the time and lay wrapped in a cold wet shower curtain laughing for like 10 minutes, now I'm icing my knee and am like 85% sure I don't have another concussion so it's all good.

Also Foochs you're good people who doesn't deserve none of the poo poo life hands you on a regular basis. Keep your chin up homie.

Edit:
Artist's Rendering:

Gentle Giant rests after fall circa 1827 (colorized)

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Spikegal posted:

I had some sad brains last night but was able to get through it then and lately in general by focusing on my diet. When I started in Jan I was 321 this morning I was 305. These little mini goals really help keep the existential dread away for now.

16 pounds in a month is nothing to sneeze at. Good going.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

You got this!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Edit:
Artist's Rendering:

lmao that rules. i'm only laughing cause you laughed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

https://youtu.be/T2iZPRif2i4

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV0QlNA79sQ

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Congrats on the sexual powers :mmmsmug:

Thank you.

This is not an inaccurate summary of the events

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

What transformer did you get?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This movie and the two shockingly great tv shows are just the absolute best :allears:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

coconono posted:

What transformer did you get?

Titans Return Highbrow. I missed a bunch of the TR guys and, while I’m trying to keep my collection to Masterpiece, I also really stinkin’ love the Headmasters.

I also have another figure on pre-order, and I gotta spend another $50 for free shipping or pay $5 for shipping and what am I, made of money? so I’m sliiightly on the prowl

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm outta' heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

If anybody gets this, I'm gonna' be so excited.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
i got cold feet on quitting and now am spending my weekend pondering what i should do

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what i would always do when i wasn't sure what to do is get up and sharpen my pencil even though it's sharp enough and it's pretty ground down already

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Punch McLightning posted:

i got cold feet on quitting and now am spending my weekend pondering what i should do

1) get wrecked
2) get laid
3) binge star trek: the next generation
4 through 8) various permutations of the above

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Watch So I married an axe murderer

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

wrong thread edit

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Feb 8, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I spent too long talking politics with like minded people and now I'm sadbrains again.
FFS don't tell me that you need faith to have hope. Faith is bullshit. Faith is the demesne of anti-vaxxers and flat earthers. Give me loving reasons.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 8, 2020

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Two words for you: monkey torture.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Steal poo poo till they get suspicious and fire you then collect unemployment, I have done this like a dozen times and it fuckin rules

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

CHICKEN SANDWICH, CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

ChrisBTY posted:

I spent too long talking politics with like minded people and now I'm sadbrains again.
FFS don't tell me that you need faith to have hope. Faith is bullshit. Faith is the demesne of anti-vaxxers and flat earthers. Give me loving reasons.

well for me, i gotta have faith, because, well, to be honest, i think it would be nice, if i could touch your body

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

well for me, i gotta have faith, because, well, to be honest, i think it would be nice, if i could touch your body

Does everybody, have a body like you?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfV6Jxi7EU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

so wife and I were gonna have dinner with some friends tonight and we drove there from different places and right outside the friends’ loving house, my wife got mugged and her purse and phone and car got stolen.

she is fine. Everyone is fine. Just a lot of loving phone calls and visits to do paperwork in the next few days but

OH MY GOD QUIT IT. LEAVE US ALONE AHHHHH

we have an alarm system on the house and an 80 lb dog; motherfuckers can find the house from the insurance card; I don’t know if it is worth it to change the locks. Anybody know?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you have locks it pretty much doesn't matter after that. they will be going for windows, etc.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Even if they have the keys? In the same chain as car keys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No i am a huge moron piece of poo poo who didn't read properly. It's worth changing the locks

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm sorry about what happened to you and your wife, Captain Magic. Getting mugged can be traumatic(having had that happen to me as well to a lesser degree) and I hope your wife is recovering well from the experience

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain Magic posted:

I was freaking out a bunch over primary bullshit and then I listened to a bunch of Chapo trap house and now I feel better because that’s apparently a thing about me now.

Also I bought a transformer and a history book. One way or the other I’m busying my way through this sadbrain stress mess until the cogs work themselves out just like they have every time before but jfc these are some stupid big cogs; gently caress you cogs

Here is a seal that always makes me happy. The seal is me; the water is life:

https://youtu.be/3L7VJl76i9U

Someone get him some drat eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yeah we are gonna change the locks. The dog sleeps outside his crate for the first time tonight. Get ‘em bud

Wife seems okay. Goddamn. Everyone is shaken.