Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Prediction: I bet he's gonna shoot the bomb, befriend the dog, and the family is gonna have two dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I heard the author wrote some pretty dark stuff before this, so I'm genuinely afraid Loid won't make a trick shot that lets that dog live. :ohdear:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
:ohdear:

I hope the doggo is okay!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Between one doggo's life and world peace getting disruptured, it's ... still kind of a hard choice.

Though remember that dog nearly attacked both Anya and Yor.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Mirage posted:

Though remember that dog nearly attacked both Anya and Yor.
Ah, but have you considered dogs are way dumber than humans? I understand euthanization exists, but thinking about that makes me sad.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Dogs do what they are trained to do, it's not the dog's fault that Keith is a bastard.

Maybe WISE will take in the captured dogs and retrain them. It'd be neat to see the German Shepherd hanging out with Handler in future chapters.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I loving love the reality ensues moments Starlight Ania has.

I'll fix the bomb....oh I can't
The bomb will explode when the clock hits....err I can't read clocks.
And more darkly the way her fears of both abandonment due to her powers and losing Loid in general work on her.

I just feel sorry for Ania :smith:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ania going "Time to solve this crisis! Oh wait, I am 4-years old, I have no idea how any of this stuff works!" was very powerful. :allears:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Anya is too precious.

It's okay if you're too young and ignorant to know how to save the world from bombs, you did your very best :allears:

Future Doggo was a good boy this chapter too :shittydog:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Best part for me was this:

Keith saw the ambassador he was trying to assassinate speeding away by himself in a car and then doing these sick stunts, and still didn't cotton on that this might be someone else. :allears:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

amigolupus posted:

Best part for me was this:

Keith saw the ambassador he was trying to assassinate speeding away by himself in a car and then doing these sick stunts, and still didn't cotton on that this might be someone else. :allears:

Keith's ruthless, not smart

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I look forward to Starlight Anya taking this experience to heart and taking to her studies more dilligently after coming to understand the practical value of an education.

Because there's no way that's not where this is going.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
putting on mittens to prevent fingerprints (whatever those are)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I love how she tried to open the door immediately after determining that it was the one that was the one rigged to explode.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Always glad to see more spy action scenes! But the most important discovery of the chapter:

The Handler’s name is Sylvia

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The diplomat thinks the Handler's name is Sylvia. Much like how Yor and Anya think Twilight's name is Loid.

:wiggles fingers: Spiiiies.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!

Alacron posted:

Keith's ruthless, not smart

Not even that - aren't they all university students or something? People can be pretty callous about death when they never actually seen it up close.

This manga is such a powerful mix of funny and poignant, dang.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Reallycoolname posted:

Not even that - aren't they all university students or something? People can be pretty callous about death when they never actually seen it up close.

This manga is such a powerful mix of funny and poignant, dang.

They are, The Handler called them on this:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
appreciated the excellent dog drifting in the latest chapter. anya learning to corner like a champ

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

appreciated the excellent dog drifting in the latest chapter. anya learning to corner like a champ

Def need a Eurobark remix whenever this gets an anime

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006329

Good boy aquired!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I know I shouldn't be surprised after what she did to that one guy, but Jesus Christ Yor.

Tibbeh
Apr 5, 2010
What a wholesome chapter

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

A Klingon joins the family.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
The handler's backstory just gets sadder and sadder :(

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Electric Phantasm posted:

I know I shouldn't be surprised after what she did to that one guy, but Jesus Christ Yor.

:stonklol: Word :stonklol:

If/when the manga reaches the point that secrets drop and everyone has to come clear, I'm going to feel sorry for:
-Lloyd, the five minutes he'll have to survive Yor's assault before they agree to a truce
-everything and almost everyone standing between Lloyd, Yor and Future Doggy on one side and Anya on the other (I feel Anya getting kidnapped or similar is the only thing that could cause masks to drop)
--the idiots that kidnapped Anya are obviously excluded
-Lloyd's handler and Stasi brother for the headaches caused by covering up the Forgers' rampage
Although I've got a feeling neither the handler nor the brother will really mind

Anyways, anybody has some speculation on the puntastic name Good Boy will get?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Yoru can kick cars off the street. She is very powerful. :eyepop:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?

Omobono posted:

Peanut.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

Omobono posted:

Subject 8, good boy? Hachi seems too obvious.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Holy poo poo Yor!

And yeah second ING that this chapter was fantastic.

The handling of Handlers back story is awesome. They've slowly given het depth without disrupting the main story.
Good dog at the end having flash backs broke my heart though. Take good care of him Forger family.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Omobono posted:

I'm pretty sure it was Anya talking and he is named Worf, hence the joke I made the earlier.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I love how much of a kid Anya is. A lot of the time kids think and act like adults but she's just a kid.

It's adorable. :allears:

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I feel like I keep saying this, but what a good chapter! The action scenes are always fun to read (lotta 12 Principles of Animation stuff going on, especially whenever Yor fights), and more Handler character development is nice.

Also, what a good dog Subject 8 is :3: I’m glad that Lloyd didn’t injure the Doberman either

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this manga kicks rear end

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
YOR KICK CAR :stonk:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well that was a boring series of events to get the most normal dog in the world.

Why do people published boring crap like this again?

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 23, 2020

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

three chapters of a dude taking a poo poo smdh

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Lloyd should go to a doctor, it's not healthy to be pooping for that long :ohdear:

Not even the Handler is strong enough to resist Anya.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

This magazine is so good. I just wish it updated more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

This magazine is so good. I just wish it updated more often.

:same:

Can't wait to find out the good boy's name! And yeah, nthing the :stare: one gets as Handler's backstory is slowly revealed.