Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Vell mister hooman, ve have vays of making you valk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Keep the treats flowing, or start glowing

No walkies? Then scorchies!

Idk help me out here

Treats with aplomb, or you get a carpet bomb

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Good boy and Little Boy.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Trabant posted:

Good boy and Little Boy.

:vince:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Mess with Luca, you get the Nuka.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Idk help me out here

Where'd you get screenshots from the next Fallout?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Trabant posted:

Good boy and Little Boy.

:luca:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I sure do like me some puppers

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

go walkies or eat nikes

:edit:

borks, not buks

Brute Squad fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Feb 7, 2020

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Digging for the optimal spot to poop

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe
I knew dogs could be agile, but not this agile (I can't inline the video) - https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/f07uom/having_fun_with_friend/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My parents had a dog at one point named Bandit, who could not be contained by any device made by humans; the dude chewed through chicken wire (twice), dug his way out more times than I can remember, and figured out how to shimmy up a tree by putting his back up against it and walking up the goddamn fence. He did all that so he could keep a watchful eye on me and my friends as we played outside.

All in all, a Very Good Dog :)

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The tumblr posts about someones kelpie/husky mix service dog and her antics were amusing to say the least.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/humorandanimals/status/1226132719970680833?s=19

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Hey champs: I just saw something really loving hella awful that someone did to their own dog and all I wanna do is cry about it.

But for now, I will post pictures of Timothy and Zipper finding another cat in the complex.

lovely thing other owner did (spoilered for animal abuse trigger):

Whipped with a lash made of balled-up duct tape for barking at Tim and Zip from 50 paces. Repeatedly. With his daughter right there.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Sounds like a really happy person

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Hate to say it, but that’s one of those situations where euthanasia is probably the best option.

To be clear, I’m not talking about the dog.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
My dog has learned spin moves, which explains her bumping into the wall at night. The vet is going to look into it when she goes in next week, so I hope it's just a case of 14 year old senility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUpWZQY-BBM

Oil! fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 10, 2020

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Oil! posted:

My dog has learned spin moves, which explains her bumping into the wall at night. The vet is going to look into it when she goes in next week, so I hope it's just a case of 14 year old senility.

https://youtu.be/EUpWZQY-BBM

Wait until she drops on one flank and starts breakdancing, doing a windmill to a shoulder spin.

I hope everything is A-OK :luca:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah's been limping off and on the last couple days. I checked her paws and theres nothing that i could find. She tried to kick after pooping the other day and her paws were on pavement and that could be it or with how she leaps for treats sometimes she could have landed poorly and tweaked her shoulder. Hopefully it's just something like that and will be ok soon. We've been taking short walks and she had an appt for heartworm and flea meds tomorrow so I'm going to ask about it there.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Idk help me out here

OUR WOOFS ARE BACKED BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stravag posted:

Kedah's been limping off and on the last couple days. I checked her paws and theres nothing that i could find. She tried to kick after pooping the other day and her paws were on pavement and that could be it or with how she leaps for treats sometimes she could have landed poorly and tweaked her shoulder. Hopefully it's just something like that and will be ok soon. We've been taking short walks and she had an appt for heartworm and flea meds tomorrow so I'm going to ask about it there.

Sophie limped around off and on and turned out to have some ligaments in her back leggies injured and now I'm teaching an old dog how to use a ramp every night.

The anti inflammatory drugs have been helping over time, as well as bringing her weight down.

She is very unhappy with the diet.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah Kedah hates how i measure her food but she's within 3 pounds of when i adopted her and thats where i want her to be so it's less strain. Really hoping it was just one if her leaps that went bad. Instead of the 2+hours of walks a day we've only been doing 30 mins or so. I may have to get her a ramp though because she really likes to sleep on me

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

He placed a chunk of remains from a ball he tore to pieces on my head and then walked away.

Then he came and rested his head on mine, occasionally sniffing in my ear

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Feb 10, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stravag posted:

Yeah Kedah hates how i measure her food but she's within 3 pounds of when i adopted her and thats where i want her to be so it's less strain. Really hoping it was just one if her leaps that went bad. Instead of the 2+hours of walks a day we've only been doing 30 mins or so. I may have to get her a ramp though because she really likes to sleep on me

Yeah Sophie is also supposed to be low exercise to rest her legs but she keeps jumping off things, and I'm just trying to be calm and teach her to use the ramps to go DOWN.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

CeramicPig posted:

He placed a chunk of remains from a ball he tore to pieces on my head and then walked away.

Then he came and rested his head on mine, occasionally sniffing in my ear

I may have a slight bias toward black labs but I can objectively state that Napoleon is a very good dog and I love him.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah Sophie is also supposed to be low exercise to rest her legs but she keeps jumping off things, and I'm just trying to be calm and teach her to use the ramps to go DOWN.

I lucked out there. Kedah likes to wriggle her front half off and then use her to bodyweight drag her over the side

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I may have a slight bias toward black labs but I can objectively state that Napoleon is a very good dog and I love him.

He is the best boy and fills my every days with laughter

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Post ur wake up pups

my wife is somewheres in this picture.

Sophie is a long dog so I'm pretty sure she's gonna go down the dysplasia route soon here, but we deal with that when the time comes.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I stopped in to see Rose today

She has a brother now, Eco!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Has anyone heard from cole? Can we get a monty update?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

Post ur wake up pups

“Walk? Nah, I’m good. It’s cold out.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
It’s cold and raining this morning. Both Tarkus and Jade looked out the back door after breakfast, noped, and went back to sleep in my bed. You know, since it’s free now because I have to go to work.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Dog on snow pile = i was cold but he was happy

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Jelly likes to take control of the walkies on occasion
https://i.imgur.com/oGyCYpZ.gifv

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Turns out if you put Luca next to a Great Dane he looks quite small!

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

The rare floppy and non-floppy ear this morning for Chicago as he waited to get a little bit of ham, as a treat

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Did some tough camera work with mom and Apollo:

Working with animals is.... mom held the camera and laughed as I ran around the room trying to catch the stick so I could tug it while Apollo pranced around. If I tried to ask him to come he would drop the toys, so I had to snab the stick, play tug and get him in front of the camera, and pose.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8fJ6w5Bof4/?igshid=9isfsqu63lfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Semi-related - guy makes a "stick library" for dogs at his local park :3:

https://mymodernmet.com/dog-stick-library/?fbclid=IwAR1N-4rdAall5TS08iRwIazjXUHaq6MFT5pnh1XiehLIZjCrVFSzHhIiu2A