Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Literally so mad that someone didn't give the award to white people that he flew into a screaming, crying rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MattO posted:

I hadn't seen one of these videos before, but just last week some 8th grade girls at my daughter's school pulled this trick on a special ed student who was hurt bad enough that they had to be taken away in an ambulance, they did it for their Tik Tok

One of these days those guys are gonna gently caress with a yardie and eat poo poo.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Overreacting gets views.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Kennel posted:

Overreacting gets views.

whereas overacting gets you no oscars

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think the funniest part about all of this is that joker was absolute trash of a movie
a real turd

i like that they have to put 1917 in there too just to make the argument, haha

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Shut up Meg posted:

I rewatched Idiocracy and whilst it's not a great movie, there is a lot about the world today that makes me uncomfortable watching it.

It was an amazing moment for me when I rewatched it and realised that "ouch my balls", which sounded ridiculous when I was young, not only exists right now but I actively watch it in the Form of fail compilations.

Bonus meta comment: i am posting this is in the "ouch my balls" thread of gbs

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

GolfHole posted:

whereas overacting gets you no oscars

But in the case of Marriage Story it gets you nominated!

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Kennel posted:

Overreacting gets views.

These dudes always look the same too.

Same chubby, neckbearded, wheezy voices wiener in a stupid hat and comic book poo poo covering the walls.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

comic book poo poo covering the walls.

"am i the idiot baby...? no... it's clearly hollywood."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is the same Hollywood that's cool with pedophilia right?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GolfHole posted:

i think the funniest part about all of this is that joker was absolute trash of a movie
a real turd

Chud spotted

Oh I'm sorry is this the posting thoughts as if they were facts thread

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Solice Kirsk posted:

Also voted a fish-loving movie best picture.

https://i.imgur.com/nlwYShA.mp4

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Bloop posted:

Chud spotted

i dont think you have your stereotypes straight dude

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GolfHole posted:

a real turd

i thought it was alright :shrug:

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Solice Kirsk posted:

The movie that had the most Oscar nominations prominently featured a song by a convicted pedophile. And the music industry being what it is, the bar for actually being convicted for pedophilia is probably pretty drat high.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Randaconda posted:

i thought it was alright :shrug:

well im glad you liked it :)

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

GrandpaPants posted:

The movie that had the most Oscar nominations prominently featured a song by a convicted pedophile. And the music industry being what it is, the bar for actually being convicted for pedophilia is probably pretty drat high.

Caught with CP on his computer in 1997, fled to Vietnam where he was convicted of child rape and only avoided execution because he paid off the families, then did it again and got deported on release just in time to run headlong into the fallout from the Jimmy Savile revelations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Who are we talking about here, and what movie?

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

Who are we talking about here, and what movie?

The movie being Joker, whose soundtrack includes a Gary Glitter song.

I haven't seen it.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Also the raid kinda sucks

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

joker was good, its only here in the gray forums that i see wierd pearl cluthcing about it being a chud only anthem

delicious

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Batmobile lost it's wheel, joker laid an egg.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

KoRMaK posted:

joker was good, its only here in the gray forums that i see wierd pearl cluthcing about it being a chud only anthem

delicious

I don't really know what was all that chud like about it seeing as how the central theme was "man with lovely healthcare kills some rich assholes on a train and somehow that sparks a social revolution" which seems to be the D&D anthem more than some magachud agenda.

I personally thought the movie was boring as hell and barely made it through it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They thought using bamboo as a clothing material would have no repercussions, but this is how that works in reality.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Schad is on me, I engaged with my 9/11 truther coworker over lunch and was treated to an hour long rant about how hitting the buildings was impossible for a human pilot and how the pentagon was hit with a bunker busting missile.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Alternative pants posted:

Schad is on me, I engaged with my 9/11 truther coworker over lunch and was treated to an hour long rant about how hitting the buildings was impossible for a human pilot and how the pentagon was hit with a bunker busting missile.

Does he think that hitting runways is dumb luck?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
How the gently caress can a building be a challenge to hit with a plane? They are loving huge, and in the sky, and they don't loving move.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It only seems a challenge when you're a dumb loving idiot who has no talent nor the imagination to imagine someone who does.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

All valid points and all points I raised. But I'm not the guy in his low res YouTube videos speaking with ominous midi backing music, so I can't be trusted.

Alternative pants fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Feb 10, 2020

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

is your coworker is the kind of person who doesn't know how to back into a parking spot?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Possibly, I never park near him. He is an accountant though, so maybe that's a factor?

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Possibly, I never park near him. He is an accountant though, so maybe that's a factor?
he should be familiar with double-entry then

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

minato posted:

he should be familiar with double-entry then

He could always ask you mom for advice on that if needed.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Edit - Beaten, of course.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

gschmidl posted:

Also voted a fish-loving movie best picture.

That was a very sweet fairytale of a movie which had Michael Shannon acting like a total loving nutcase in it. It ruled.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

gently caress me he just mentioned nano - tech demolitions in building 7. I need I try and get him going again and record this.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
jet fuel can't melt nano-steel beams

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

gently caress me he just mentioned nano - tech demolitions in building 7. I need I try and get him going again and record this.

I really hope whatever you people do for work doesn't involve public safety, or anything related to thinking clearly.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
well old mate is apparently an accountant, so thinking clearly and only accepting the facts that are in front of them should be a major part of their life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Chomp8645 posted:

Wow that one has like a surreal quality to it lol. Dude just keeps sliding like he's on video game physics.

Looks like Tyrone Biggums swiped a skateboard