Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AngryRobotsInc posted:

That guy who made the angry video about getting probed for a day came back, flailed around, got banned, and made another "I'm totally not mad" video. It's kind of amazing.

Let's Play: The Something Awful Dot Com Forums Experience (Speedrun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Don't leave us hanging.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Oh poo poo, right, I should probably link the video.

He's mad at Burt Sexual this time. And I love how you can hear how 'not mad' he is by how his voice quivers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is performance art isn't it?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Captain Hygiene posted:

Let's Play: The Something Awful Dot Com Forums Experience (Speedrun)

Lol

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
Well actually I really don't care hahaha see I'm talking about how much I don't care over and over again which is how you know I don't, so gently caress you person who did something I'm totally okay with

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Wow that’s an uncomfortable watch.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

How does he sound out of breath just talking? jfc

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm not owned i'm not owned i continue to wheeze as i impotently give the finger to my computer screen.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

My favorite part was him making a "Well....I hosed your mom!" joke. Watch out, guys, we've got a bad rear end here!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Free that guy so he can keep posting and getting probated

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
Which election is he running in?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ghostlight posted:

i'm not owned i'm not owned i continue to wheeze as i impotently give the finger to my computer screen.

Lemme just undulate my middle finger vaguely toward my monitor, that's a very normal thing that very normal not mad mom loving people do

hallelujah
Jan 26, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
concept: a subforum where banned and permabanned users can plead for clemency, but they are only allowed to use the medium of video

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

hallelujah posted:

concept: a subforum where banned and permabanned users can plead for clemency, but they are only allowed to use the medium of video

Extremely pro-this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

Free that guy so he can keep posting and getting probated

Did you hear him? He's rich! He'll free himself.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

hallelujah posted:

We can call it ‘The Panopticon’.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

hallelujah posted:

Would they be pleading with the admins or with a randomly empaneled jury of their peers who could make them do tricks for our amusement provide specific testimony

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hallelujah posted:

:allears:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Banopticon.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

hallelujah posted:

Yes

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

YES

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

Somewhere out in the world Abe smiles and nods sagely

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
The astonishing thing to me is that the LP dude seemingly went from zero to bonkers like instantly, all over some incredibly low-effort posts. When people explained "hey don't do that" suddenly it was simultaneously no big deal that he broke a bunch of obvious rules but also gently caress your rules this is why everyone hates SA 'cuz it's full of nothing but assholes I'm not mad you are!!!!!!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Also does Gamingo count as a saga.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

John Murdoch posted:

The astonishing thing to me is that the LP dude seemingly went from zero to bonkers like instantly, all over some incredibly low-effort posts. When people explained "hey don't do that" suddenly it was simultaneously no big deal that he broke a bunch of obvious rules but also gently caress your rules this is why everyone hates SA 'cuz it's full of nothing but assholes I'm not mad you are!!!!!!

that seems fairly common, the sarah zero guy had a similar trajectory

infamous nutter tony montana also did it, constantly, about everything

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

AngryRobotsInc posted:

That guy who made the angry video about getting probed for a day came back, flailed around, got banned, and made another "I'm totally not mad" video. It's kind of amazing.

He also already reregged.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Let's just permaban him before we get the video of him cutting his arms with razor blades or threatening to kill someone on the forums . Cause I feel like that's coming in the next month or two with this guy.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
This guy seems like he's going to brand the locals of the something awful forums with a really mean name

like buffoons or clods

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

This guy seems like he's going to brand the locals of the something awful forums with a really mean name

like buffoons or clods

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Stupids, exactly as the internet made us.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

My dude sounds like Jay Baruchel in Goon except instead of caring about hockey he cares about the lulz

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Hey burty boy, u mad? I did it for the luls and knew you'd cry; having fun getting epically bothered, bitch? I SURE AS HELL AM!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Miss posted:

Hey burty boy, u mad? I did it for the luls and knew you'd cry; having fun getting epically bothered, bitch? I SURE AS HELL AM!

Lmao. God I hated that guy's thread.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Good god we've fallen into his goon trap, and with his riches he could buy and sell us all :ohdear:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Please buy the dead gay website, angry video game player goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Moon Slayer posted:

The Banopticon.