Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

lol brad neely owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjYPfOnuf9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

goddamnedtwisto posted:

non-worthless:

Paulie's robot, a character that through the years has enjoyed a cult following of its own, was created by International Robotics Inc. in New York City. The robot's initial voice was that of the company's CEO, Robert Doornick. The robot is identified by its engineers as "SICO" and is/was a member of the Screen Actors Guild. It toured with James Brown in the 1980s.[12] The robot was written into the movie after it had been used to help treat Stallone's autistic son, Seargeoh.[13]

so what youre saying is the fake robot had a higher dayrate than the grips & the catering

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

so what youre saying is the fake robot had a higher dayrate than the grips & the catering

he had lines

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it finally happened. a wikipedia page mentions me, so i can definitively say that ive found the most worthless thing

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Achmed Jones posted:

it finally happened. a wikipedia page mentions me, so i can definitively say that ive found the most worthless thing

there’s a list of bad posts?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

quote:

According to the Home Improvement episode "A Sew Sew Evening", Al was stationed in Fallon when he served in the Navy, which was a disappointment to him since he wanted to see the world. He used the native pronunciation of "Nevada", which is unusual for an outsider, especially someone in the Midwest.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Soricidus posted:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Soricidus posted:

indeed there is

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dried_fruit#Types

weird situation where from this point the article on dried fruit turns into an article on exclusively dried mango

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

weird situation where from this point the article on dried fruit turns into an article on exclusively dried mango

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

gottem

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

a hit, a palpable hit

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/780th_Military_Intelligence_Brigade_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/780th_Military_Intelligence_Brigade_(United_States) posted:

The 780th Military Intelligence Brigade conducts signals intelligence and cyberspace operations to create operational effects in and through the cyberspace domain to gain and maintain freedom of action required to support the United States Army and Joint requirements while denying the same to their adversaries.

that opening sentence :psyduck:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
someone's been editing their own page

edit: lol

History [edit]

Our Story: 780th Military Intelligence Brigade[4]

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Notably, the initial verse, "Poland has not yet died" was replaced with "Poland has not yet perished", suggesting a more violent cause of the nation's possible death.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
A German communications officer stationed in the depression was cited by Gordon Welchman as being unintentionally helpful in the breaking of the Enigma machine code, due to his regular transmissions stating there was "nothing to report".[15]

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

goblin week posted:

it's because mango is objectively the best dried fruit

there probably used to be a dried mango article and someone did a bad job of merging it into the dried fruit article

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dried apricots are just as good as dried mango, for sure.

they do make me fart a lot though.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

dried apricots are just as good as dried mango, for sure.

they do make me fart a lot though.

fruit toot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
If a mate is not available, there are other ways to relieve the effects of the pon farr, including meditation, violence,[14] Infection,[15] "shock",[16] and simulation.[17]

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Finnish army colloquialism for detonation cord is anopin pyykkinaru (mother-in-law's clothesline), as it resembles ordinary clothesline.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
not worthless. remember 1990?

February 6

Billy Idol is involved in a serious motorcycle accident, resulting in several broken bones. Idol had been scheduled to have a major role in Oliver Stone's film The Doors, but due to his injuries, the role was reduced almost to a bit part. The role of the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, originally intended for Idol, was recast entirely as a result of the accident.

(emphasis mine)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Since December 2018, McAfee has stated several times on Twitter that he has 47 biological children.[67][68][69]

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

prefect posted:

February 6

Billy Idol is involved in a serious motorcycle accident, resulting in several broken bones. Idol had been scheduled to have a major role in Oliver Stone's film The Doors, but due to his injuries, the role was reduced almost to a bit part. The role of the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, originally intended for Idol, was recast entirely as a result of the accident.

(emphasis mine)

he mentioned that in his xm radio show a couple of weeks ago. i’d never known about that before.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
not sure i could live in a world where billy idol probably didn't end up doing his cyberpunk album

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

not sure i could live in a world where billy idol probably didn't end up doing his cyberpunk album

that would be a world where he still does a cyberpunk album but it rips off the terminator series instead of neuromancer

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sham bam bamina! posted:

or would it be double the cyber

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

prefect posted:

February 6

(emphasis mine)

i flamed me own dad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Eunice aphroditois is also known as the bobbit worm[6][7] or Bobbitt worm.[8] The name is taken from the John and Lorena Bobbitt case.[9] It is sometimes called the sand striker.[8]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Sonic the Hedgehog[a] is a 2020 adventure comedy film[6] based on the video game franchise published by Sega.

a. ^ Japanese: ソニック・ザ・ムービー Hepburn: Sonikku za Mūbī

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Gabe Logan Newell (born November 3, 1962), commonly known by his nickname Gaben (/ˈɡeɪbˈɛn/),

CLASS 2 PERVERSION
Jan 19, 2010
See also: List of kidney stone formers

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

CLASS 2 PERVERSION posted:

See also: List of kidney stone formers

Not to be confused with the list of former kidney stones

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Most people have been stung by a bee or had friends or family members stung. A child may fall victim by treading on a bee while playing outside. The sting can be quite painful and in some individuals results in swelling that may last for several days and can also provoke allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis, so the development of loathsome fear of bees is quite natural.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/DeanScream.ogg

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Interestingly, in 1998 Bill Miller restaurants sold more chicken than beef.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sagebrush posted:

The Finnish army colloquialism for detonation cord is anopin pyykkinaru (mother-in-law's clothesline), as it resembles ordinary clothesline.

Related, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayon

quote:

However, Hilaire de Chardonnet was the first to patent a nitrocellulose fiber marketed as "artificial silk" at the Paris Exhibition of 1889. Commercial production started in 1891, but the result was flammable and more expensive than cellulose acetate or cuprammonium rayon. Because of this, production ceased early in the 1900s. Nitrocellulose was briefly known as "mother-in-law silk".[6]

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lotito's method for eating all of this metal was to break it into small pieces before attempting to eat it. He then drank mineral oil and continued to drink water while swallowing the metal bits. This acted as a lubricant to help the metal slide down his throat. Lotito had no problem "passing" his unusual diet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Spaced God posted:

Lotito's method for eating all of this metal was to break it into small pieces before attempting to eat it. He then drank mineral oil and continued to drink water while swallowing the metal bits. This acted as a lubricant to help the metal slide down his throat. Lotito had no problem "passing" his unusual diet

the best thing about that guy is that he got a metal award from the guinness world records people and he ate it too