Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
In addition, "'breeding rights' for a digital shoe may be governed by one or more real-world manufacturing restrictions; ownership rights for each successive generation of a digital shoe may be tied back to the original, real-world shoe (e.g., wholly or partially; by percentage of genotypic contribution, etc.) via encryption key to the originally associated virtual product," stated the patent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

In addition, "'breeding rights' for a digital shoe may be governed by one or more real-world manufacturing restrictions; ownership rights for each successive generation of a digital shoe may be tied back to the original, real-world shoe (e.g., wholly or partially; by percentage of genotypic contribution, etc.) via encryption key to the originally associated virtual product," stated the patent.

:wrong:

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Sham bam bamina! posted:

vanilla_ice_explaining_that_he_didnt_sample_queen.mpg

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

KnifeWrench posted:

:hmmyes:

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Shame Boy posted:

does that fit as a thread title though

Bitcoin: inexistent problem, unworkable solution

(variations thereof)

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

KnifeWrench posted:

https://twitter.com/dpshow/status/885223691633565696
he still gets asked about that clip in every interview, but now he just admits yes they were the same which is why he bought the rights to under pressure

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I've heard of sneaker fetishists but this is ridiculous!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

did anyone say Bootcoin?

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Sham bam bamina! posted:

why yes, these shoes are thoroughbred. they were sired by the very shoes that usain bolt rode to victory at the Olympics, and you can see that pedigree shine through in the details of the stitching

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

did anyone say Bootcoin?

Only Canadians (so Boxturret).

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Paladinus posted:

:eyepop:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Paladinus posted:

I've only ever heard that accent on american tv

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

A good half of American actors are Canadians. The other half are British.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Paladinus posted:

A good half of American actors are Canadians. The other half are British.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Boxturret posted:

there was a kid i knew in college that had a very strong case of that accent despite being american with american parents and living in america his whole life, never did figure that one out. i guess he lived kinda close to the canadian border?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

there was a kid i knew in college that had a very strong case of that accent despite being american with american parents and living in america his whole life, never did figure that one out. i guess he lived kinda close to the canadian border?

maybe....it's an american accent

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin
americans always mischaracterize the actual accent anyway. nobody ever says "aboot." they say "aboat" if anything.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Shame Boy posted:

prolly Wisconsin

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/120257/is-it-legal-to-photograph-and-test-atms

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

The new update for payday 2 is deeply saddening

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

KnifeWrench posted:

americans always mischaracterize the actual accent anyway. nobody ever says "aboot." they say "aboat" if anything.

my hockey team has a canadian announcer and he most definitely says "aboot" quite a lot

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the f+ has a canadian guy who says "aboat"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the f+ has a canadian guy who says "aboat"

aboots raingear

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
the guttural sounds of the canadian language can only be approximated by our impromptu anglicization

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

...! posted:

my hockey team has a canadian announcer and he most definitely says "aboot" quite a lot

So does Mega Man in Mega Man Legends.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
beowulfpt 1 point 2 hours ago

I don't know but I think it is interesting that Jack Dorsey is so interested in Africa now. I suspect he's looking ahead and seeing something most people aren't (regarding BTC/Lightning/etc).

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
Changelly holds my money - they are pure fraud. (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 8 hours ago by famchris

Since November I am working on that matter. On Nov 21 I sent them 0.4 BTc because I wanted to exchange them into XMR. Since then everything is on hold.

First of all I never expected any KYC. That exchange should be anonymous. However they told me I have to pass the KYC until then my money is on hold. I send them my passport and my picture with passport and what they requested.

However they did not let me pass the KYC. They came up with new things they want but i will not provide them any more pictures or whatever. I have seen many bad reviews and especially one report alarmed me about their ties to st. petersburg in russia, london and whatever location and people are involved into their business model. So i will not send more pictures or whatever as they can simply be misused.

They came up with whatever bs claiming the money can be stolen, from money laundering or whatever. Who would exchange just 0.4 BTC. That would be way higher amounts in such cases, not just 0.4 BTC.

I already gave up on my money but today i thought why should i do it? This is my money.

Anyone our there to assist me to get my money? This is pure fraud from them. They can withhold any money from any person and simply not let them pass kyc. Definitely they wont get more docs, pics, selfies, photos of my passport and and and anymore. They have it all.

jgarcya 1 point an hour ago

Have a lawyer send them a letter demanding return of your btc...

It might have to be one from their jurisdiction. Here in America you can be awarded 3x the value for fraud cases.

Have your signature and id notarized then send that to your lawyer.

Give them 30 days to cure, if nothing, give 15 days, if nothing 3 days... Still if nothing send them a default letter(notarized)...

You now have more than enough to sue them for failure to comply, and possible fraud... Most likely fraud if it's a common occurrence, and they refuse to accept your identity.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
reddit armchair bitcoin lawyers

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealRossU/status/1228026154608517120

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

What if we put their thoughts and dreams on blockchain?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Waiting at least 48 days before thinking if the bitcoin exchange I sent eletronic chuck E cheese tokens to might be shady and thinking really hard about how to write my strongly worded letter to them.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

He should go out in the rain for them – that'll warm their little murder-hearts.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/JunkChallenger/status/1228026572252295170

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzEHtTe0j3U

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

have their mums sell a vacation house or two, hire $$ lawyers, and cosplay them on a twitter account?

seems to work for you

i want everyone’s life sentence to be commuted, but i also want ross to be the very last in line when that happens

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Another example of Twitter's terrible offences against free speech and freedom of expression and ahahahahahahahahaaahahahahhahhaa cough excuse me freedom of cryptocurrency promotion and

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

divabot posted:

Another example of Twitter's terrible offences against free speech and freedom of expression and ahahahahahahahahaaahahahahhahhaa cough excuse me freedom of cryptocurrency promotion and

What did he do?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Paladinus posted:

What did he do?

Probably too little nazism.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

...! posted:

beowulfpt 1 point 2 hours ago

I don't know but I think it is interesting that Jack Dorsey is so interested in Africa now. I suspect he's looking ahead and seeing something most people aren't (regarding BTC/Lightning/etc).

the racist cannibal wants to go right to the source and eat all of africa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Paladinus posted:

What did he do?

dunno what offence he tweeted, but he's back now

chiz chiz