Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Bad Biology, also horny, as are the Basket Case films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Basket Case is hella horny.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Alien is mega horn y’all. It’s just so dang horn

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'd argue that it's more rape than horny

Even the sexually frustrated android is more about force than he is actually getting laid

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Cabin Fever gets pretty horny at a couple different parts.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I don't know if anyone watches the Hulu Into The Dark series but last night I watched My Valentine which I didn't like. Then I went and watched Pure because I never watched that one and I did like it.

Interesting thing about My Valentine is that it is loosely based on a true story. Look up the story about Poppy and Titanic Sinclair.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Cabin In The Woods gets massively horny at one point, but it's for plot reasons, so I guess it's not as weird as "Hey let's randomly gently caress here in the woods where I can get all kinds of pine needles in my rear end".

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Burkion posted:

I'd argue that it's more rape than horny

Even the sexually frustrated android is more about force than he is actually getting laid

Even the non-rapey stuff is horny everything is horny there has never been an movie more fulll of wall to wall abstract genitals

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Man, I don't know if I just have terrible taste or what, but I really liked Fantasy Island and I'm surprised to see it getting such low reviews.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hoooooly poo poo yall gotta watch VFW.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was interested in it when I saw it had Norm in it. Haven't seen him in very much since Cheers.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Just got done with Gags The Clown and woof. What a piece of poo poo. Somebody thought they had a cool idea but no idea how to make any of it make sense.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

NoES2 is the horniest.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

dorium posted:

NoES2 is the horniest.

Getting towel-snapped to death is probably the horniest kill I’ve seen in any movie

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

aware of dog posted:

Getting towel-snapped to death is probably the horniest kill I’ve seen in any movie

I could give counter examples but they'd make me sound like a creeper.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Fantasy Island suuuuuuuuuuuucked. Just don't even bother with it.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Rageaholic posted:

so between the franchises of the 60's/70's who have re-emerged as horror movies, The Banana Splits comes out on top!

Huzzah!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Rageaholic posted:

The guy who directed kick rear end 2 made a bad movie? Woah

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Pomp posted:

Troma movie where an old guy gets so many STDs that his dick starts blasting acid and at the end be blasts his own face off

They did exactly this on Troma's Edge TV, except the punchline was that the guy's doctor had burns all over his face

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Y'all need to go see VFW like right the gently caress now

God loving drat that movie, god drat

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Man, I don't know if I just have terrible taste or what, but I really liked Fantasy Island and I'm surprised to see it getting such low reviews.

It was selling pretty well last night at work. Not as near sold out as Sonic was, but definitely more than Birds of Prey's showings over the week.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

dorium posted:

so between the franchises of the 60's/70's who have re-emerged as horror movies, The Banana Splits comes out on top!

Huzzah!
The Banana Splits is actually kinda good

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
If you've ever wondered what Green Room in the style of Hobo with a Shotgun would look like, VFW has ya covered

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

is vfw streaming or available to rent/buy anywhere yet

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kvlt! posted:

I saw it in theaters :shrug:

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

If you've ever wondered what Green Room in the style of Hobo with a Shotgun would look like, VFW has ya covered

You have sold me on this movie.

I'll watch it this evening and report back.

If you gently caress me, you'll forever be looking over your shoulder for the wrath of the walrus.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Kvlt! posted:

It's available on iTunes and Amazon for sure, don't know about any other services.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Y'all need to go see VFW like right the gently caress now

God loving drat that movie, god drat

Seconded, just finished it and it’s loving great. Assault on Precinct 13 + Hobo With a Shotgun and exactly as good as that sounds. I didn’t realize it was from the same director as Bliss until I started it - it’s a very different film but it has a similar aesthetic at times. Bliss was extremely my poo poo but I think VFW was even better.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Probably a dumb question, but is it rapey? I was all set to see Don't Breathe or whatever it was called until I found out it went real creepy real fast.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Probably a dumb question, but is it rapey? I was all set to see Don't Breathe or whatever it was called until I found out it went real creepy real fast.

not at all, it's very violent but there isn't any sexual assault or anything creepy

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s creepy real slow tbh.

But nothing really happens. It almost happens. And contains a nefarious Turkey baster

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

VFW? The old guys are kinda pervy and misogynistic, but not towards anyone in particular, they just really would rather be at a titty bar than in the depicted situation

It's certainly no Don't Breathe

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Finally watched Creep. I really liked it. I really identified with Aaron because he wasn't in his predicament because he made dumb choices (for the most part). He was just a nice guy and didn't want to appear rude and wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt against better judgement.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

gey muckle mowser posted:

I watched Come to Daddy last night, it's great. It goes completely off the rails in the second half. Funniest movie I've seen in a while, too.

Yeah, I don't even know I'd call it "horror" but I don't know what I'd call it. Probably a comedy first and foremost, like The Greasy Strangler. It's definitely a movie for the Horror Thread, at the very least, I'd say everybody here would appreciate it. It's more of a Straight Movie than The Greasy Strangler but you can tell it's the same team with all the weird poo poo and seques out of nowhere. Definitely not the movie I was expecting, it was even better.

I really hope the writer/director team keep making poo poo because goddamn.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I'm finally watching Teen Wolf for the first time. What an odd movie. I didn't expect it to have such a low key pacing and feel, especially starting out with the kid already being a werewolf and only learning that it was an inherited condition halfway through, and with him being a big hero once he could ball out like Magic Johnson after transforming.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

The scene where Scott tries to come out to Styles as a werewolf sure hasn’t aged well

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Yeah, "Surprise! This movie has rape in it!" is definitely my least favorite horror cliche.

Midnight Pooptrain
Oct 13, 2012

2001's Father of the Year
VFW ripped rear end. Wish they'd make a Punisher film with Stephen Lang.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

TheKingslayer posted:

Just got done with Gags The Clown and woof. What a piece of poo poo. Somebody thought they had a cool idea but no idea how to make any of it make sense.

I honestly love what they were TRYING to do in terms of style of found footage as well as it's subject matter but holy gently caress that movie might have one of the worst endings I've seen in a long time.

It also has one of the stranger characters in it. Like....no one is calling the cops on the right wing podcaster who is admitting on stream he is gonna murder someone in public with his gun?

OpenSourceBurger fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Feb 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Disposable Scud posted:

VFW ripped rear end.

Am I just totally out of touch with modern slang or does this not mean that it produced loud flatulence