Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

:yeshaha:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

NWS? original art version.
https://i.imgur.com/0cjQt1k.png

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 19, 2020

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Galaxander fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Feb 15, 2020

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,
TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,TEETH, TEETH,

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

God this owns so hard

What's the author, I never managed to find him.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
I have no idea, I saw it posted in PHIZ years ago and it's been burned into my brain ever since. Tried reverse imaging searching some of the panels but it either links to 404 pages or the archived terrible webcomics thread. To this day I still occasionally have TEETH AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR pop into my head

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT2L2TwD0pc

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
edit: Nvm, Burt took care of it

Eh! Frank fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Feb 16, 2020

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llfMi2MZsaM
This whole game.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

:same:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Where did you get my resume

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I'm Overlaid

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Planet comes from the Greek for "wanderer," so maybe the "disease" here is wanderlust? Really hard to search this one because you get a bunch of astrology horseshit. I can figure out most of the others with a little googling.

Anyways, if we're tagging ourselves, I'm Suddenly.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

quote:

Cancer, and wolf.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
So you only count if you starved in the street, or is "dead in the street and starved" another "cancer and wolf" situation? If so, what separates "dead in the street" from "several accidents" or like whatever old-timey word for hypothermia is in here

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Man, life was hard

Bursten

Evil

Rising of the Lights

Loosness

Gravel

Planet-Struck

Why were planets striking people back then, and when did we develop the vaccine

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Was planet struck falling from ye olde heights?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Wind: 1

A man who farteth himself to death

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bismuth posted:

Man, life was hard

Twisting of the Guts

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Bismuth posted:

Man, life was hard

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Tooth care was actually pretty important in ye olde times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcVwcvWePhU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

DontMockMySmock posted:

Planet comes from the Greek for "wanderer," so maybe the "disease" here is wanderlust? Really hard to search this one because you get a bunch of astrology horseshit. I can figure out most of the others with a little googling.

Anyways, if we're tagging ourselves, I'm Suddenly.

It's short for planet-struck:

quote:

To be thus ‘planet-struck’ or ‘blasted’ was to be suddenly and inexplicably affected by a paralysing disease, apoplexy or other kind of sudden death.

Edit: 15 Historic Diseases that Competed with Bubonic Plague explains a few of these that are more obscure.

ultrafilter fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 16, 2020

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

The Clowner posted:

Twisting of the Guts

'Twas an evil wind, which did no good.
And made away with young Mister Snood

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Lemony Snicket's Killed By Several Accidents

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Harry Potter and the Stoppage in the Stomach

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I died of overlaid

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
couple older ones

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/etrnl_classic/status/1227746714934816774

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

RoRz0r
Sep 7, 2010

Gaaaaah

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

a pawg at heart
Nov 26, 2013

finally one thing in this life I can contribute to

]

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This one is far too powerful

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/normalcatpics/status/1229978913721339906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.