Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’m extremely drunk. I wish I had some acid and amphetamines to clear my head. Goddamn, I really am a piece of poo poo, I want acid to “clear my head”. Guess I’ll just be drinking bottled water and listening to Emperor on youtube for the next few hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
early this morning i had to take a poo poo while nuking some gyros and when i got up to leave the bathroom the loving door wouldnt open because my god drat brothers rugrats keep loving it up every time they charge into my house to take a poo poo piss on the floor and ransack the place so after trying to kick it open a few times i took a hammer from the tool cabinet and smashed the doorknob off because i am loving sick of that poo poo. gonna go get some more beer now and cook a sirloin steak later

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Obsidianheart posted:

Got hammered last night and posted in all my usual threads except this one, so here's my make-up homework.

Same except it wasn't posting

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm drunk in bar filled with boomers and I think one of them just gave me the eye

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Blow posted:

:lol: I just watched Hawaii 5-0 (seven seasons).

imgur.com

Mahalo nui loa.

Mahalo. I took a lame bus tour earlier and they drove by the studio. Saw one of the actors yellow Ferrari parked outside. Also I got stopped on the street near the WW1 memorial pool because they were filming some poo poo. These have been my Hawaii 5-0 experiences on vacation.

Also I just realized I bought my dime bag on the beach right at the cop shop that is next to the Moana Surfrider hotel. Heh yeeeeaaa gently caress the system

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
just got reinforced with a fresh battalion of 30 beer cans, backed up by three batteries of 44 cigs, we're headed for the Sober Gap, fuckers. these tubes are hot and rockin to roll

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Another Bill posted:

I'm drunk in bar filled with boomers and I think one of them just gave me the eye

I'm such an introvert the thought of walking to the local bars last night, Friday night Valentines day, did not occur to me. I played VR drunk instead. I should have been posting from VR last night I apologize. Perhaps I can do that tonight.

So, did you look back and linger a little?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nuts and Gum posted:

I'm such an introvert the thought of walking to the local bars last night, Friday night Valentines day, did not occur to me. I played VR drunk instead. I should have been posting from VR last night I apologize. Perhaps I can do that tonight.

So, did you look back and linger a little?

The Eye is not something to be trifled with. It is not a good thing.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Willfrey posted:

Mahalo. I took a lame bus tour earlier and they drove by the studio. Saw one of the actors yellow Ferrari parked outside. Also I got stopped on the street near the WW1 memorial pool because they were filming some poo poo. These have been my Hawaii 5-0 experiences on vacation.

Also I just realized I bought my dime bag on the beach right at the cop shop that is next to the Moana Surfrider hotel. Heh yeeeeaaa gently caress the system

:lol: Pretty sure the USS Arizona got sunk by the Japs in WWII.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm 3 pitchers and a couple shots in and I am hungry but will probably just do more liquid bread

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Tanked again. Probably just going to die.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
don't do that. have a wank first and call me in the morning.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When you are edging about if your dealer will come through or not.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Finished cooking for entitled Valentine's Day weekend couples. On to regular entitled rear end in a top hat customers.

Getting shitfaced in the meantime.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
V drunk just thought you all should know

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wicker Man posted:

When you are edging about if your dealer will come through or not.

I got a real scare bout my amphetamines this week but in the end it all worked out

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Blow posted:

:lol: Pretty sure the USS Arizona got sunk by the Japs in WWII.

There is a WW1 memorial pool built on Waikiki beach, because Hawaii sent some troops to Europe. Who's the doofus now?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Nuts and Gum posted:

don't do that. have a wank first and call me in the morning.
Eh. Didn't die. Had a wank or three. Still kinda want to die anyway.

Elentor posted:

I got a real scare bout my amphetamines this week but in the end it all worked out

I just wanted to compliment your Vagrant Story avatar. Still bitter I missed out on the zippo lighter that had the blood sin on it.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Pretty hung over. Last full day of Hawaii today. Talked with a couple stationed on Oahu for a good while, guy and his wife started BSing with me because I am 6'4 and then dude was 6'6

Got their number and a place to stay if I decide to return hell yea

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Yeah but how tall was the woman

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obsidianheart posted:

I just wanted to compliment your Vagrant Story avatar. Still bitter I missed out on the zippo lighter that had the blood sin on it.

Appreciated, Riskbreaker!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Drinking arrogant bastard still not drunk

Edit: couple of shots of Early Times BIB should do it

interwhat fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Feb 17, 2020

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Willfrey posted:

There is a WW1 memorial pool built on Waikiki beach, because Hawaii sent some troops to Europe. Who's the doofus now?

Me.

:(

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW55FRXlPEs

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm drunk and listening to mystery skulls and it's only 9 somehow and it owns

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Where do Ibset up the Go Fund Me for the murder I am about to commit? Apparently we went to middle school together and. he. won't. shut. up.

Chompwad
Sep 3, 2002

>[
just remembered about SA and thought I'd see what's up because I can't take any more loving Reddit for the rest of my life. i just googled what happened to FYAD. that's wild. hey guys

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
The 65 yo gay guy who likes to hit on me just came in but me and my gf already closed to go home and now we drunk at home and laughing about it and also drinking

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
It's official, I am drunk. You can tell by how much I've been posting. Time to shut down the posting rig. Night gunes

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm drunk, taking selfies, and narcissistically pondering at just how pretty I am.

God I'm pretty.

Chompwad
Sep 3, 2002

>[
could you please post your prettiness for us all to value

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm drunk but not that drunk

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yet

The General
Mar 4, 2007

me IRL

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
If I'd taken pictures on v day I'd have posted but I forgot because I got drunk.

Watching it follows and drinking tho

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
I am drunk playing Planetside...I feel like I'm in my early 20s again.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I knew the responsible thing to do on the last day of a 4 day weekend/bender was to just relax and be fresh for work tomorrow. But...then I got bored, and thought "just a couple beers until it gets dark and I'll go to sleep". Well, that of course turned into finishing everything I had left over (about a fifth of gin and a bunch of beer).

I am absolutely going to hate myself tomorrow when I have to struggle once again to be coherent enough to talk about satellites and poo poo at work without getting too nauseous. but at least I made a lot of progress I wouldn't have otherwise on my Farming Simulator 19 save.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
tell me about this Farming Simulator game. does it give you the chance to get killed and eaten by hogs or electrocuted / crushed to death, or is it one of those weird german ones where you just spray corn into a hopper

also i am fairly drunk, been drinking since 11 AM. made some malaysian chicken curry stuff for dinner, it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Zippy the Bummer posted:

tell me about this Farming Simulator game. does it give you the chance to get killed and eaten by hogs or electrocuted / crushed to death, or is it one of those weird german ones where you just spray corn into a hopper

also i am fairly drunk, been drinking since 11 AM. made some malaysian chicken curry stuff for dinner, it was good

You can't really die unfortunately. I have goneb ankrupt by accidentally driving my new tractors bought with loans into various ponds and lakes because the roads are too loving long and I just launch over hills and stuff, but I have yet to die. Just entered financial ruin. mostly i just drive back and forth over a field for an hour straight wondering what I'm doing with my life

one time i flipped my harvester over on its side and spent an entire hour crashing all my vehicles into it to get it back upright so i could drive it. That is basically my entire farming simulator experience - either totally losing vehicles to the water, or trying to get them upright after I l flip them over due to aggressively poor driving.

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Feb 18, 2020