Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

PMush Perfect posted:

Is that before or after we know which are or aren't completed? If after, that's a pretty nifty power.

If I'm understanding charms' claim correctly, it's after building is done and after precombat is done. During the actual full night phase; it's a Bodyguard variant and he picks a building (either a category or a specific project; probably the latter?) to protect instead of a person. So instead of taking the NK for someone else, he takes the damage to an incomplete building instead.

That'd make it a useful role if true, but it's also something that'd generally best gel early on with being opposed to being in combat regardless of your initial stats. The more stuff we work on the harder it is to accurately use after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

MegaZeroX posted:

If she flips scum, then clearly this is good.

If she flips town, then look at who pushed her (looks like Lux in this case). I'm pretty convinced at this point both Ruggan and PMush are town, and I think there is a good chance Charms is town. I also think that this is Lux's town game.

I"m basically desperate to vote for most people other than the one on the list.

Clearly. But I have no idea if that will happen. Sorry Mega but I think you're wrong about PMush and after this whole thing ends I'm going to compile my posts into a compendium and go for a new york times bestseller about scum hunting.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Ruggan posted:

Here's what is about to happen. I'm about to drive home to have dinner with my inlaws.

I'd rather be having lunch (made of PMush).

I may not be posting a ton but you are all going to be tremendously disappointing me if you don't vote for me or PMush. Please don't make me come back to disappointment. Please. I'm begging at this point.

Ah yes, if we vote you and you flip town, I'm not voting for PMush. So we flip a towny, and we get no progress. Newsflash: most people aren't in the Ruggan/PMush thunderdome at this point, so if you flip town, this won't mean that PMush is scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

MegaZeroX posted:

I'm sorry, what?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

MegaZeroX posted:

If she flips scum, then clearly this is good.

If she flips town, then look at who pushed her (looks like Lux in this case). I'm pretty convinced at this point both Ruggan and PMush are town, and I think there is a good chance Charms is town. I also think that this is Lux's town game.

Where’s the scumread from, you have to have a reason why me in particular, right?

Me asking why you want my head was not flippant

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ugh. Voting Jen at this time is a huge mistake. I don’t feel it although admittedly I need to do a reread in the next loving 40 minutes.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Alright Ruggan, alright Jen X lovers out there, you get my (hopefully) final vote switch back onto PMush of the day.

##unvote

##vote PMush Perfect

:shrug:

At what point do I claim to give you all enough time to vote for someone else, if I'm still vote leader?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Votecount for Day 2

Lux Animus (6): Bifauxnen, Jen X, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, alli again, MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX, PMush Perfect
Ruggan (4): Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, Jen X, Monathin, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, MegaZeroX, Jen X, Dragonatrix, alli again, charms, Social Studies 3rd Period, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Monathin, Dragonatrix, Amnistar, alli again, Amnistar, Monathin
PMush Perfect (4): MegaZeroX, Ruggan, MegaZeroX, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, SolusLunes, Lux Animus, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Lux Animus
charms (2): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen, b-minus1, Dragonatrix, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, Monathin, b-minus1, PMush Perfect
MegaZeroX (1): charms, PMush Perfect, charms, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, PMush Perfect, b-minus1
Jen X (1): Lux Animus, Lux Animus, MegaZeroX, Lux Animus, Lux Animus
Mr. Steak (0): Jen X, Jen X, PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
Amnistar (0): Monathin, Ruggan, Monathin, Ruggan
alli again (0): Lux Animus, Lux Animus
Monathin (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
King Burgundy (0): PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Iron Chef Ramen, CCKeane, PMush Perfect, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen

Not Voting (2): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 47 minutes.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I dont want your claim i want your head

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
who is around right now? Trying to figure out who is even viablee with only 40 minutes left.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Amnistar posted:

who is around right now? Trying to figure out who is even viablee with only 40 minutes left.

Hi

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am here and can switch but really like this Lux vote

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Jen X posted:

Where’s the scumread from, you have to have a reason why me in particular, right?

Me asking why you want my head was not flippant

Don't really have a time for a full case now, but after a good early game Day 1, voting Solus then getting off, but then you seemed to initially go quiet, lead the town towards Hunt, then go quiet again.

Day 2, you go onto Ruggan, than go for the Steak vote (Steak is basically impossible to read, so its basically a null vote). Then you've went for Lux, which seems like their town game to me. You are a vet, but your only really independent case has been Steak (which is always a "I don't know what to do" vote anyways), which were basically just "Steak is being Steak." You always seem to hop on cases early and make posts looking like you are contributing but is really just echoing what a poster before you has already said.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote lux

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm at the point where I'm not moving from Lux. I'm pretty drat sure that this sudden push onto JX is a desperate move to get the votes off of him.

KB / Mega / Lux scumteam? The buddying matches up.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
I'm around. This has been a ridiculous day.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

pretty sure the lux vote is the only thing that's gonna happen now...god damnit.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Uggghh ok ##vote lux

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Lux's generally feeling too confused town for me to considering anything other than purely to avoid NL. Not liking this one, personally.

Ruggan's last minute constant running around, to the point of even pulling out quotes from multiple pages back for one liners is some impressively desperate flailing and if it's an act? It's a bloody good one.

PMush is, well, sorry but her last few questions about charms' roleclaim are kinda off. There's been a lot of stuff she's posted that doesn't wholly add up before, but some of that can be written off with how the Soldiers format is different enough to base mafia to be possibly overwhelming. But now she seems to expect us to believe that she doesn't know what night phase is?

##vote PMush

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote lux

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

When Lux flips town can we get Jen X tomorrow?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

gently caress it now i think pmush is the best of the 3 remaining

##vote PMush

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

just too many scummy people sitting on lux for me to ever take that one

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

MegaZeroX posted:

gently caress it now i think pmush is the best of the 3 remaining

##vote PMush

?????

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dragonatrix posted:

But now she seems to expect us to believe that she doesn't know what night phase is?
I was trying to push and ask dumb questions to see if he slipped up while explaining his role. Did you not see the part where I unvoted because I believe him?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

PMush Perfect posted:

KB / Mega / Lux scumteam? The buddying matches up.

I've been on Jen X since Day 1 - it's not a desperate ploy, it's a legitimate attempt to move a clearly very-swingy last minute vote onto someone I have a very strong feel is scum.

Also I've been hot and cold a lot on King Burgundy today, so I would hardly call that me and him scum-buddying. The 'case' of MegaZeroX and I being scumbuds I can see, but really I think what's happened is we've both recognized each others' town games.

Anyway, I see where this vote is going, so please take note:

I am THE Town Healer - the Alchemist. That's why I've been trying to remain low key and tripped off so many suspicion alarms.

There's my doctor claim on Day 2. We have 30 minutes.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

charm vote is dead, probably my hands :(

i can't believe ruggan to be scum after all of this

the fact that amni and jen x, 2 of my top 3 scum reads, went to lux over pmush makes the decision for me

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ugh.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##unvote

Motherfucker. Welp, guess I'm dying today.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Lux Animus posted:

I've been on Jen X since Day 1 - it's not a desperate ploy, it's a legitimate attempt to move a clearly very-swingy last minute vote onto someone I have a very strong feel is scum.

Also I've been hot and cold a lot on King Burgundy today, so I would hardly call that me and him scum-buddying. The 'case' of MegaZeroX and I being scumbuds I can see, but really I think what's happened is we've both recognized each others' town games.

Anyway, I see where this vote is going, so please take note:

I am THE Town Healer - the Alchemist. That's why I've been trying to remain low key and tripped off so many suspicion alarms.

There's my doctor claim on Day 2. We have 30 minutes.

##vote ruggan

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ok gently caress it back to this

##vote Ruggan

will also vote charms

charms
Oct 14, 2012

I'm sticking with Ruggan.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Amnistar posted:

##vote ruggan
If it's me or him...

##vote Ruggan

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
aaaaaaa
##vote ruggan

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 2

Ruggan (6): Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, Jen X, Monathin, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, MegaZeroX, Jen X, Dragonatrix, alli again, charms, Social Studies 3rd Period, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Monathin, Dragonatrix, Amnistar, alli again, Amnistar, Monathin, Monathin, Amnistar, Amnistar, Monathin, PMush Perfect, Iron Chef Ramen
PMush Perfect (6): MegaZeroX, Ruggan, MegaZeroX, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, SolusLunes, Lux Animus, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Dragonatrix, MegaZeroX
Lux Animus (6): Bifauxnen, Jen X, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, alli again, MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Monathin, Amnistar, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Monathin
Mr. Steak (0): Jen X, Jen X, PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
MegaZeroX (0): charms, PMush Perfect, charms, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, b-minus1
Amnistar (0): Monathin, Ruggan, Monathin, Ruggan
Jen X (0): Lux Animus, Lux Animus, MegaZeroX, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, MegaZeroX
alli again (0): Lux Animus, Lux Animus
Monathin (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
King Burgundy (0): PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Iron Chef Ramen, CCKeane, PMush Perfect, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen
charms (0): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen, b-minus1, Dragonatrix, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, Monathin, b-minus1, PMush Perfect, Dragonatrix, Iron Chef Ramen

Not Voting (2): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 31 minutes.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Scum are piling into Ruggan now...

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

MegaZeroX posted:

Scum are piling into Ruggan now...

yep. Absolutely no one is moving back to an earlier vote.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh ffs

##vote PMush

can still move though

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Im not voting ruggan over pmush without a good reason

##vote pmush

Reiterating a need to take a hard look at solus and I think amni too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

The point is, you'd think that if 4 people off a vote, that they would be split between Ruggan and PMush. Kind of funny how they all went to the same person. Maybe PMush is scum after all and I"m just bad at this game :shrug: