Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Recently there have been allegations that the Astros were cheating again by wearing buzzers under their jerseys to be tipped off on incoming pitches, most notably that Jose Altuve was wearing one when he hit a walk off home run to send the team to the World Series and refused to let any players rip off his jersey, as is the fashion for walk off wins. However he claims that the reason why he didn't want his jersey ripped off was because he had an embarrassing chest tattoo that wasn't finished yet.

Since he won't show us what that tattoo is, it's up to us to figure out what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
He was all-in for 2016 and the pain's still too raw for him.

Alternately, he's just super committed to his Total Recall fandom.

Pancakes fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Feb 19, 2020

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pancakes posted:

He was all-in for 2016 and the pain's still too raw for him.

Far more embarassing

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Intruder posted:

Far more embarassing

Please clang

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm 18! I'm gonna go get a tattoo of my favorite band and my parents can't stop me!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Can somebody photoshop one of intruders posts onto his chest for me? Thanks in advance

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
It really was going to be a maze!

(Shame on you if you didn't watch Community)

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Can somebody photoshop one of intruders posts onto his chest for me? Thanks in advance

I probably should have used a different post since the formatting kinda sucks, but

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It’s beautiful and perfect. 🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pancakes posted:

It really was going to be a maze!

(Shame on you if you didn't watch Community)
They really should remove windmill from the game.