Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/thesocietydude/status/1222581858522759169?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Lmao

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1224910919697944576

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

I hope he dies a slow painful death from cancer of the mouth.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bored As gently caress posted:

I hope he dies a slow painful death from cancer of the mouth.

I hope he glimpses the eternity of nothing just before death takes him.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

So that means that anyone who would use…a folding stock on an AK, piston AR, or any other gun…is a Nazi?
Pelosi sucks but Pompeo is a bigoted criminal.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LMAO Lisa ripped up her American values essay after witnessing Washington corruption and delivered a speech dunking on DC.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Wasabi the J posted:

LMAO Lisa ripped up her American values essay after witnessing Washington corruption and delivered a speech dunking on DC.

Also the corrupt politician is arrested at the end of the episode

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Feb 6, 2020

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/misandrism/status/1225865019864170496?s=20

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://twitter.com/SunGodSam/status/1226272973256056833

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

When your tactical threat assessment skills and situational awareness is just too high to keep you from detecting anomalies from the baseline but you just can’t stop enjoying that rib

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

When your tactical threat assessment skills and situational awareness is just too high to keep you from detecting anomalies from the baseline but you just can’t stop enjoying that rib
Rib Kid murdered a coal exec in Mingo County, and somehow it wasn't Foglesong.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
That's not rib kid. It comes up every time.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

So that means that anyone who would use…a folding stock on an AK, piston AR, or any other gun…is a Nazi?

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

That's not rib kid. It comes up every time.

Whew, I was quite upset there for a minute.

Didn't Pete skip ODS/OCS and basically have little to no actual training, because he was an intelligence asset?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm pretty sure he is a sociopath so probably.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Toshokan posted:

Didn't Pete skip ODS/OCS and basically have little to no actual training, because he was an intelligence asset?

Direct commission officer. I've run into a number of them in the information field.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

Stultus Maximus posted:

Direct commission officer. I've run into a number of them in the information field.

Nope, that totally doesn't sound like anything a CIA asset would do. Just like they wouldn't go to Somaliland on "vacation" or go to Afghanistan on a business trip about "entrepreneurship."

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Toshokan posted:

Nope, that totally doesn't sound like anything a CIA asset would do. Just like they wouldn't go to Somaliland on "vacation" or go to Afghanistan on a business trip about "entrepreneurship."
I think he's just a doofus with delusions of grandeur.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

Casimir Radon posted:

I think he's just a doofus with delusions of grandeur.

I'd agree except for all the odd "trips" he makes that coincidentally align with US foreign policy interests.

Also, I want him to prove all that bullshit about speaking seven languages. Knowing how to ask where the bathroom is doesn't make one able to "speak" a language.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Lots of brown-nosing opportunists find their way to important places without actually being relevant.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

Lots of brown-nosing opportunists find their way to important places without actually being relevant.

Pence.

The Gardenator
May 4, 2007

Yams Fan
Good doggie

https://twitter.com/RacismDog/status/1226729674782494720?s=19

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://twitter.com/NuclearAnthro/status/1228097995435995137

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

That racist rear end in a top hat is now saying that "these people" refers to Hollywood, but that still doesn't explain why he's objecting to the director's name or to giving the acceptance speech in his native language.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Toshokan posted:

quote:

"It's funny, the way it worked out," Buttigieg said in a Newsweek interview. "I'd get up, maybe I'd do a little bit of work with some documents or [reports] traffic. Then I would be asked to drive the boss over to maybe an Afghan counternarcotics cell that we were working with. And I'd just be Uber, basically, driving or guarding that vehicle."

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
That's either a lie to cover up what he was really doing, an easy detail he asked for just to get deployed for his resumé, or he was too lovely and stupid to actually do his real job and gave him something to do that they'd normally give to some E-4.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A Bad Poster posted:

That's either a lie to cover up what he was really doing, an easy detail he asked for just to get deployed for his resumé, or he was too lovely and stupid to actually do his real job and gave him something to do that they'd normally give to some E-4.

Or the enlisted in the directorate had actual work to do so they had the O6 be chauffeured by yet another useless O3 cluttering up the place.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

Stultus Maximus posted:

Or the enlisted in the directorate had actual work to do so they had the O6 be chauffeured by yet another useless O3 cluttering up the place.

Or the guy who paradoxically likes to both tout and obfuscate his past is lying again when it's convenient?

And it was just so inconvenient for him to be called back to service during the controversy over firing the black police chief for exposing racism in the police department.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1228794867041607682

:allbuttons:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

High fashion is utter trash, I’ve had multiple people try to justify it to me but gently caress that.

It’s bad.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:golfclap:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

:perfect:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Should I.. should I become a marine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018