Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

The Management posted:

I hope Craig and the program management team figured something out and are fixed their lovely process that led to this software clusterfuck. but somehow I doubt it.

craig: "maybe major operating system feature releases shouldn't be tied to new hardware releases so we have time to actually work on them"

tim: "nah, it's probably because we don't have enough versions of the airpods"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Fallom posted:

I guess only a little bit

well if you consider yourself a "prosumer", then apple's "pro" series of products is meant for you, it's right there in the name.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I'm prosumé

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i had a friend ask "are these the airpod 2s" and i got to answer "actually they're airpods pro" so the name was very needs suiting for me

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pinterest Mom posted:

i had a friend ask "are these the airpod 2s" and i got to answer "actually they're airpods pro" so the name was very needs suiting for me

airpods, bro

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
waiting on airpods air

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

airpods
airpods pro
the new airpods
airpods mini

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

the new airpods, airpods, are actually the latest update, not the new airpods

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

make them smaller so they only support second generation ears

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

airpods (3)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
airpods retina cochlea

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
airs pod nx

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
AirPods nano

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Payment plan!

Lisa needs airpods.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

President Beep posted:

Payment plan!

Lisa needs airpods.

lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
the airpods pros lites are just the current pros. the new airpods pros will have ecc ram and cost 6000 dollars

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poty posted:

the airpods pros lites are just the current pros. the new airpods pros will have ecc ram and cost 6000 dollars

also they will only play tracks from U2’s songs of innocence

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

poty posted:

i wish op

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
I’m holding out for the AirPods pro pros. As a professional, I just can’t use this amateur crap.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Pinterest Mom posted:

cool story hansel

LibCrusher
Jan 6, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Tim has a glass box labeled “break in case of shareholder emergency” holding a note that just says “rose gold AirPods”

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Ruffian Price posted:

make them smaller so they only support second generation ears

smaller? lol. coming soon, airpods xs maxxx

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

LibCrusher posted:

Tim has a glass box labeled “break in case of shareholder emergency” holding a note that just says “rose gold AirPods”

champagne :sparkles:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

one of my friends bought a used bmw after college and it was champagne :sparkles: and we would alternately tease him about his "gold bimmer" and his "beige sedan" depending on the prevailing mood

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the colour of my honda fit is “dying grass”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

those are supposed to be p dece cars.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

President Beep posted:

cars that are an appliance cars ought to be the only type of cars (but there needs to be zero personal cars)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

The Management posted:

I hope Craig and the program management team figured something out and are fixed their lovely process that led to this software clusterfuck. but somehow I doubt it.

someone needs to introduce tim to the game universal paperclips so that he might get distracted until the end of time

then maybe product people might have say about products

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

cars that are an appliance cars ought to be the only type of cars (but there needs to be zero personal cars)

agreedo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

i extremely recommend it. my model has a problem with the transmission but new models don’t have it.
mine does and it shudders and i don’t know if it’ll just do this forever or if it means it’s dying 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

the boot space for the size of the vehicle is incredible. honestly you need to see how well it does it to believe it. girl i work with has one and she puts a mattress in it and sleeps fine in the back

i want a suzuki swift tho coz i want bigger powers and manual transmission

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Honda Fits are good.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
post your honda fit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the dents are from when my then wife drove it into something

tell me that’s not the colours of dying grass

and yes.. it’s filthy.. it’s not a kiwi thing my car is usually the dirtiest on the road 🤯

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

and yes.. it’s filthy.. it’s not a kiwi thing my car is usually the dirtiest on the road 🤯

for the last several months here it's been snowing and melting back and forth. my poor little honda looks like a pig covered in poo poo all the time

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

looks like piss op

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

echinopsis posted:

If I had to name this color it would be "harvest beige"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

qirex posted:

If I had to name this color it would be "old custard"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s actually goldenrodtronics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how do you know about golden rodtronics