Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
It looks like an Uruk-Hai sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Wonder if this is the point where mookie gives up and just uses the dreamworld as an excuse to have Snout talk with other characters.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well we got the nudity before the end of Coronavirus. So that's the toxx fulfilled.

Congrats Mooks I've now seen you draw a titty.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
If you take the dick away from the balls and flip it upside down it's probably one of the best fingers Mookie's ever drawn :v:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Invisible Clergy posted:

Sounds healthy.

Healthy, yes. Financially rewarding, not so much. But it's still early days.

TheHan posted:

I enjoy the Dragonball RPG snippits you've posted in the DBZ thread :shobon:

If I got more comments like this and less "why don't you just use D&D" then maybe I'd be done with it by now :v:

Oh hey, would you look at that, there is no god

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Pyrotoad posted:

If you take the dick away from the balls and flip it upside down it's probably one of the best fingers Mookie's ever drawn :v:

Balls made of smaller balls.

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008
Wow, he's still drawing boobs like they're sacks attached at the collarbone - c'mon, Mookie, you've got someone you can use as a model for this living with you!

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Fuego Fish posted:

If I got more comments like this and less "why don't you just use D&D" then maybe I'd be done with it by now :v:

you don't have to listen to people who are obviously wrong, dude

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Mors Rattus posted:

you don't have to listen to people who are obviously wrong, dude

Well yes they're wrong but it's still disheartening.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Well, that didn’t take long. Less than 2 weeks of comics from Ink Witch and Snout meet officially to naked dream frolicking time.

But I think what annoys me most is panel 2 in relation to the last panel of the previous strip. How did she get to be sleeping draped over him. I toss and turn in my sleep, and have never woken up having moved that far. (Except one time I fell out a bed)

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I'm not counting this as the cheesecake I predicted because Mookie clearly intended it as naturalistic, non-sexy nudity (sure, buddy, sure). I still think we're going to get a sexy close up shot of the Ink Witch, and soon.

Or hardcore loving. Mookie really wants to prove how progressive he is and can defy conventions and depict sex unflinchingly in his comic. Which is a noble goal, except for the part where it's loving Mookie.

Clearly he couldn't resist drawing her naked so soon, so we're gonna get one or the other, for sure.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I still can't get over how gross Snout's body looks. Just big thick strips of tarantula hair down his torso.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Also, the two protagonists have met, we had a q/a session, we had two weeks of travel.

I still have no idea what the overall goal or sense of urgency is. The plot has vanished. I assume it will pop up again eventually.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Drunk Theory posted:

Also, the two protagonists have met, we had a q/a session, we had two weeks of travel.

I still have no idea what the overall goal or sense of urgency is. The plot has vanished. I assume it will pop up again eventually.

Well you see, the orc has those pages... And they belong to him... But he doesn't deserve them.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Drunk Theory posted:

I assume it will pop up again eventually.

So does Mookie.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
If and when Mookie draws a sex scene, it will have all the eroticism of a child banging plastic dolls together, and probably look like it too.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

rudecyrus posted:

If and when Mookie draws a sex scene, it will have all the eroticism of a child banging plastic dolls together, and probably look like it too.

"If and when?"

https://twitter.com/mookiebean/status/1172544847519080450

HE ALREADY DID IT

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lol at Luna's face in the top right

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
...Is that Luna? Like I know they all have the same face but that doesn't even look like the Luna right below it. And if it is then Dominic is pulling some serious :geno:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

TheHan posted:

...Is that Luna? Like I know they all have the same face but that doesn't even look like the Luna right below it. And if it is then Dominic is pulling some serious :geno:

You should know by now there's no consistency in any of the faces Mookie draws.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheHan posted:

It's her, you can tell by her tusks even though they're smaller than usual.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Rotten Red Rod posted:

You should know by now there's no consistency in any of the faces Mookie draws.

Better

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I demand consistency in Mookie draws

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I demand consistency in Mookie draws

It's consistently bad.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!

Who What Now posted:

It's her, you can tell by her tusks even though they're smaller than usual.

Horrible.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

This is some Moon Over June face.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

This is some Moon Over June face.
Eh, it's significantly better than Moon over June, but that bar is buried deep underground.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Does this mean I cleared my toxx before Chinese New Year?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Kickstarter is already funded.

Mookie posted:

What people really liked about Dominic Deegan was all the character development. Every character who was the center of the story never stayed the same for long, characters were always progressing, regressing, going sideways; there was never a status quo with this cast, they were always changing and that gave them a very relatable, I guess, organic feel

But that's not true.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Of course his kickstarter got funded right away. I hate him so much. That is a damnable pack of lies. How has this man been allowed to host a panel called "writing memorable heroes and villains" for multiple years?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Invisible Clergy posted:

Of course his kickstarter got funded right away. I hate him so much. That is a damnable pack of lies. How has this man been allowed to host a panel called "writing memorable heroes and villains" for multiple years?
He succeeds while writing exactly the same kind of nerd power fantasy that many, many others wish they could. Including a perfect love interest except with one superficial flaw that they get to seem magnanimous for overlooking. Like Dominic "earned" because he wasn't a poo poo about her having big teeth.

Also the jocks are evil and it's a funny and entertaining comic if you're completely tonedeaf.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

I know. It was largely rhetorical. Gotta do something til the next update. They could walk into mongreltown tomorrow or next month and either option would make an equal amount of sense.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!

Ugh

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

He loves that dead lady face plant pose :|

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Don't know why he's so shy considering he saw her nude.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
Did he knee her in the face in panel 4?

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

catlord posted:

I believe that is indicating moving away so fast her upper body has no support and faceplants to the last panel.. It's just Mookie conveying quick movements is....yeah.

And is is wrong of me that I cracked a smile at panel 3. That's a pretty good surprise look for Snout.

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Feb 23, 2020

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

catlord posted:

He's doing a Go To Sleep.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Nice to know in all that montage time she never told him her name.

She's like the waitress from IASIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The text adds absolutely nothing that isn't already made clear by the artwork. Even when it's not necessary he feels compelled to add words to his "dialogue free" comic.