Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Grandma what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
ah i see gob has met my grandmother

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I don't think I like that woman. Imagine how you'd turn out if your mother was like that.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
She's the mother Obtusangelo deserves.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cat Mattress posted:

She's the mother Obtusangelo deserves.

No one deserves abuse :smith:

Hooray transgenerational trauma!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm kind of bummed that Grandma is so awful because it means that Obtusangelo is just a product of his own (probably) miserable upbringing and inherited his horrible traits instead of inexplicably being the worst father ever for no real reason.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

TwoPair posted:

I'm kind of bummed that Grandma is so awful because it means that Obtusangelo is just a product of his own (probably) miserable upbringing and inherited his horrible traits instead of inexplicably being the worst father ever for no real reason.

My mom constantly flaunted how awful her mother was to her and that I should be so lucky while being loving terrible to me.

It's hosed up and hopefully Pasqualo feels the love from friends and gets help soon, because I didn't piece together a lot of weird poo poo coming from intergenerational trauma for decades and it was... Not fun.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

TwoPair posted:

You know this is all IH-Pasqualo's fault anyway.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Wasabi the J posted:

No one deserves abuse :smith:
Ugly people do.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I don't understand you people at all.

The rat milk is an acquired taste, sure, but dip some hardtack in it and you got yourself some good chewy eatin'

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Literally Kermit posted:

I don't understand you people at all.

The rat milk is an acquired taste, sure, but dip some hardtack in it and you got yourself some good chewy eatin'

This post is Harkonnen-approved.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
A Sailor Jupiter fan, I see Pasqualo is a woman of taste.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm happy we finally get to meet Obtuseangelo's horrifying mother, but seeing more of the Trianglini family just gets me itching for more Twin Pasqs.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Wasabi the J posted:

My mom constantly flaunted how awful her mother was to her and that I should be so lucky while being loving terrible to me.

hahaha fuckin same

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"im trying my hardest to be a good mother, why won't you appreciate how good you have it compared to me?" but every time I expressed negative emotions

jokes on you mom i have the internet now

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I think it's important that shooka shooka was tagged as a character, which I assume to be the name of the gift because of the noise it made.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Elfface posted:

I think it's important that shooka shooka was tagged as a character, which I assume to be the name of the gift because of the noise it made.

It's the sound effect, and it's appeared in other comics because it's a very good sound effect.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

My theory is that's not actually his mom, he just dumped his daughter off at some random witch's (like, an actual Satan worshiping, dark magic practicing witch) house when he needed free baby sitting.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My theory is that's not actually his mom, he just dumped his daughter off at some random witch's (like, an actual Satan worshiping, dark magic practicing witch) house when he needed free baby sitting.

The random witch happened to be his actual mom.

Not that he planned it or even was aware of it, he never paid attention to his mom anyway.

In fact he's the reason she took to worship Satan and practice black magic, sibce attempting to raise him quickly convinced her that if there was a God, It hated her.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
She reminds me a lot of the grandma from Malcolm in the middle. That woman had a terrible child too.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Leroy Dennui posted:

I'm happy we finally get to meet Obtuseangelo's horrifying mother, but seeing more of the Trianglini family just gets me itching for more Twin Pasqs.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1231369664275476480

You have been granted a terrible power.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Llab posted:

You have been granted a terrible power.

No kidding -- I was even wondering if Jenny was the mom of both Pasqs! I'm so happy she called IH-Pasq "lil bud" :3:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Unfortunately, the cyborg gene is recessive. That, or girl-pasq is gonna get super angry and do a 'Justice Gun Morphing' some day.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1231807762415284226?s=20

secret alt text :O

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

why is amy klobuchar in this comic now

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

T-man posted:

why is amy klobuchar in this comic now

"Klobgoblin" sounds extremely like a character in this or It Hurts.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

God I love this stupid comic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Katie continues to be the only person capable of astute observation.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Trisssh is absolutely right about this being terrible news.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Who What Now posted:

Katie continues to be the only person capable of astute observation.

I feel like in this case, Katie was observing from experience in a "same hat!" kind of way.

Gob, Trisssh's silly little cute face in the second to last panel is one of my favorite things you've ever drawn. She's just so pleased with herself.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Patience must be returned, and her father slain.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
We finally done run out of Patience.

I'm rooting for a road-trip arc but I will be delighted by whatever transpires frankly

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Filthy Haiku posted:

Gob, Trisssh's silly little cute face in the second to last panel is one of my favorite things you've ever drawn. She's just so pleased with herself.
Thank you! Though you can also thank Josef for that. I originally sketched Trisssh just making a mean smug look at Ms. Johnson and he suggested that she make a very "pleased with herself for being nice" face. It turns into the silly face you see.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I dunno about this Joseph fella, he seems like a bad customer. If I were you I'd cut off any and all contact with the man.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Shooka shooka

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1233263534634496001?s=21

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm the background guy

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's nice of the school to include dog person toilets.

And silly Ally, to the very (crazy) religious the acknowledgement of any other religion is inherently offensive.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I laughed at Pasqualo's reaction to Trisssh calling Patience normal.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Is... is that what the hydrants are there for???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Regy Rusty posted:

I laughed at Pasqualo's reaction to Trisssh calling Patience normal.

Pasq saw Ally and Tubsy coming, and was reacting to them.

Katie noticed.