Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
God damnit I want a drink. Been a week so far and my body lost 10 pounds from it's missing booze weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm going to drink all day today. I just want to spend one Saturday not thinking about anything at all and today is that day. Every time I think about the real world I'll make myself take a drink

All I'm drinking today is rum and cokes

what a loving good idea. that is exactly what im doing too. but i'm down to one beer. gonna have to make a trip to the pub soon

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm really high and drunk is this the right thread

I did it in the right order too

Wheeeee

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I miss when high speed car chases were a thing.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I mean they still happen, but no one gives a poo poo.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I remember when there was a car chase in LA the day after the Chris Brown accusations came out and GBS was glued to the footage until it turned out to just be some rando about to blow his brains out. What a let down.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Its sunday but I'm still drinking lots of beers because gently caress every thing party hard all the time!!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
lots of beer. lots. might nap soon. drink more later. need to eat seomthign

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
When I get high or drunk I like to watch Japanese/Chinese/Korean youtube videos about weed. But those are the only ones. I'm curious about overseas opinions, idunno

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I AM loving PLASTERED gently caress YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

je1 healthcare posted:

When I get high or drunk I like to watch Japanese/Chinese/Korean youtube videos about weed. But those are the only ones. I'm curious about overseas opinions, idunno

My honest American opinion is that edibles are bullshit.

Smoke that poo poo.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Resting Lich Face posted:

I AM loving PLASTERED gently caress YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hell yes

thinking about making some pasta but boiling water seems like work in my crurny state

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

kittenmittons posted:

My honest American opinion is that edibles are bullshit.

Smoke that poo poo.

I love smoking pot.

Edibles are cool as poo poo too.

Don't wanna smell AND be high for 6 hours? Edibles yo. Lot going for em.

But I'm also kinda oldschool and love ripping a joint too.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zippy the Bummer posted:

hell yes

thinking about making some pasta but boiling water seems like work in my crurny state

Drunk pasta is so goooooood tho man

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You've convinced me.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

hell yes

You're good as long as it's something you need to pay attention to.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

kittenmittons posted:

You're good as long as it's something you need to pay attention to.

dont you mean the opposite

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Don't wanna smell AND be high for 6 hours? Edibles yo. Lot going for em.

This just raises further questions.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

dont you mean the opposite

Nope.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

How is leaving something in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes when you're shitfaced and have nothing to do and can easily just pass out a good idea?

you need to actively cook.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i really want some spagettios with meaballs right now but i dont have any. gently caress

i dont even have any marinara sauce to go with this ravioli which means it will be bland as poo poo because cheese raviol sucks and tastes like air

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

kittenmittons posted:

How is leaving something in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes when you're shitfaced and have nothing to do and can easily just pass out a good idea?

That's what a loving alarm is for.

Trust me I'm an old hand when it comes to cooking hosed up. Usually drunk, but weed on occasion too..

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i really want some spagettios with meaballs right now but i dont have any. gently caress

i dont even have any marinara sauce to go with this ravioli which means it will be bland as poo poo because cheese raviol sucks and tastes like air

Dude you gotta learn to make cacio e pepe. Best poo poo ever and literally 4 ingredients: pasta, pecorino romano, pepper, salt.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

kittenmittons posted:

yes you're right, i was thinking of microwave stuff where it turns off when the timer hits whatever

most modern ovens alo have timers tht turn them off at the time you set. i know mine does

Dude you gotta learn to make cacio e pepe. Best poo poo ever and literally 4 ingredients: pasta, pecorino romano, pepper, salt.

i dont have pecorino romano, at least i dont thin it do

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
by which i mean i dont like to cook things on the stove when drunk. i can pop a hot pocket in the 'wave or a frozen pizza in the oven and set it for whatever time, and if i wander off or pass out drunk and forget abbout it it will just sit in the oven and get stone cold, not making a cloud of smoke in my house as it ignites

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being drunk and happy is the best and it's vastly superior to being drunk and depressed, in other news,

The General
Mar 4, 2007

je1 healthcare posted:

Isn't most of Asia various degrees of prison for smoking a weed?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Elentor posted:

Being drunk and happy is the best and it's vastly superior to being drunk and depressed, in other news,

:emptyquote:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im out of booze and out of money my life is over until i have more money and booze

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hi high dad im

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Robo Reagan posted:

im out of booze and out of money my life is over until i have more money and booze

god drat stop making me empty quote poo poo

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i have a fucload of booze and cigs and am drunk. i'm pissed off because my brothers dumbass bitch dog killed one of my two remaining geese. she is bloody stupid as gently caress and as impulsive and crazy as an ADD child. I hope she gets hit by a bus

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

For me drinking is like a roller coaster. I’m having so much fun on the way up and then once I reach the peak I plummet into a deep well of depression from which no man can escape. I’m about half a beer from the top and it’s all downhill from here baby!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

fat bossy gerbil posted:

For me drinking is like a roller coaster. I’m having so much fun on the way up and then once I reach the peak I plummet into a deep well of depression from which no man can escape. I’m about half a beer from the top and it’s all downhill from here baby!

Take a few shots and ski jump to the next mountain of drunkenness

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had 2/3rds a 750ml bottle of Jameson and I'm still not there yet.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I don’t know the first thing about how to ski.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Opened a bottle of Kraken now I can murder cyber baddies

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

The General posted:

Isn't most of Asia various degrees of prison for smoking a weed?

Yeah, that's what makes it interesting. These asian youtubers are putting themselves at serios jeopardy in order to visit cannabis shops in Denver or smoke weed on a webcam or whatever

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alcohol is making braces a lot more bearable hahahha it's amazing how the pain goes away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar posted:

Opened a bottle of Kraken now I can murder cyber baddies

I read opened a bottle of Klein and now I'm thinking how inconvenient it would be to drink from a Klein Bottle.