Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Kay Kessler posted:

New images got leaked. Or highly passable fakes.

https://imgur.com/a/ECHENYV

Nope nope nope.

Going in blind as survival horror should be.

Bye bye thread until May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

if they get DC Douglas back to be Wesker then it would own

*Sigh* must we have this exercise again? Wesker in RE5 was harder to listen to than modern...anything. Ah! Theah you ah! Wesker is suddenly from Boston

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Nope nope nope.

Going in blind as survival horror should be.

Bye bye thread until May

Spoilers: Nemesis might be in REmake3: Nemesis

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

codo27 posted:

*Sigh* must we have this exercise again? Wesker in RE5 was harder to listen to than modern...anything. Ah! Theah you ah! Wesker is suddenly from Boston

Don't you put that evil on us!

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

codo27 posted:

You know Irving is in RE5 as well right.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Yeah but Irv is there for like 2 seconds or so I remember, whereas you have to hear that painfully articulated Wesker dialogue the entire time

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

codo27 posted:

Yeah but Irv is there for like 2 seconds or so I remember, whereas you have to hear that painfully articulated Wesker dialogue the entire time

7 minutes is more time than you deserve.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw99K9MQBEo

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I want to see an intermixed montage between Wesker injecting himself with more viruses and Chris injecting himself with steroids and pumping iron.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wesker rules and is one of the main reasons 5 is worthwhile.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

DeadButDelicious posted:

Moon's doughnuts sounds so weird when you say it out loud. Moon doughnuts I can get behind.
I'm more curious as to why Moon's Doughnuts wants to also be In-N-Out Burger, judging by the sign on the far right.

Also, Wesker and Irving are absolutely part of RE5's charm. Two people just hamming it up while the script keeps frantically trying (and failing) to tell them that this is a "super serious please take us seriously stop laughing god dammit" game.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

codo27 posted:

what exercise, he rules and is the best

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
D.C. Douglas is a master of his craft.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

WaltherFeng posted:

https://youtu.be/CLL90q3as4M

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

WaltherFeng posted:

And is the #1 Boglin Boy.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Judge Tesla posted:

You know Irving is in RE5 as well right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VKuFttNQA

Taking no responsibility for the video title

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
https://twitter.com/mrdcdouglas/status/1164569541420056576?lang=en

D.C Douglas owns.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

D.C. Douglas is a hero of justice.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I didn't realize you could goad Wesker into attacking for an easy dodge in that last fight.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

holy poo poo, amazing.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Convex posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VKuFttNQA

Taking no responsibility for the video title

Model swaps are either hilarious or horrifying. There is never any middle ground:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I bet we'll get more gruesome hero deaths in R3make seeing the sole protagonist is a woman

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

codo27 posted:

I bet we'll get more gruesome hero deaths in R3make seeing the sole protagonist is a woman
No, that would be Tomb Raider.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

the poppin fresh/homer simpson comparison scene but its re3make jill and lara croft

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I finally finished RE7 last night, and I'm wondering what DLC is worth playing, if any?

I know the Chris one and the Zoe one are more story-heavy, are the banned footage ones worth it at all? Seems like a bunch of weird additional modes, but I'm really only interested in story stuff.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Hakkesshu posted:

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I finally finished RE7 last night, and I'm wondering what DLC is worth playing, if any?

I know the Chris one and the Zoe one are more story-heavy, are the banned footage ones worth it at all? Seems like a bunch of weird additional modes, but I'm really only interested in story stuff.

Not a Hero is a couple of hours of combat and deathtraps in the salt mines but ties up a character plot from the main story. It's... okay.

End of Zoe is alligator wrestling simulator 2017 and is loving brilliant

Of the banned footage, theres one that acts as a prequel for the baker family that I though was well done, can't remember the name though.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Not a Hero is definitely worth playing once. It does feel like playing as Chris in RE5 which is a good or a bad thing depending on the player.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
theres a big blow out today at some point, gonna be a new trailer and previews. hold on to your butts and go blackout if you need to.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Vikar Jerome posted:

theres a big blow out today at some point, gonna be a new trailer and previews. hold on to your butts and go blackout if you need to.

Never. I will consume all the pre-release info they can throw at me.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I don’t consider myself hyped until I know the entire game before I played it.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
This just popped up from IGN, some monster and Nemesis spoilers, plus some info on a returning mechanic which sounds much better than the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uwR0N7lKo

The remade Hunter Gamma is awesome and campy IMO, and Nemesis sounds like he'll be a much bigger threat than Mr. X.
Seems like you can pick up items without going into your inventory screen too, interesting.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Carlos has a really stupid haircut.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyRn4k7Cr8U

sounds better than OG 3 and re2remake. :stare:

shame the drain deimos section feels tacked on by the sounds of it, but who knows. also weird the ign video calls the gravediggers the hunter gammas? i dont know about that... they look like an evolved gravedigger to me, like tremors 2 graboids or something.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The Facebook page just announced that a demo is coming soon.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Seriously, though, it does sound amazing. I am so incredibly creeped out by the design direction they took for Nemesis. He feels like he's made out of rubber. The original was built like a brick wall, and the remake imitates that outward impression, but once he's in movement, he feels thin, like stretched-out taffy. It's great, really. I love seeing it in motion, everything about the way he moves just feels wrong.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

the resistance previews have some kind of character portraits at the side during gameplay and one shot showed a mastermind wearing sunglasses... :getin:

tbf, its a small icon and it could just be alex loving around.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
This looks really good, I like that they’ve given nemesis a bunch of different ways to gently caress with you know so it doesn’t look so easy to just juke around and run away

Can’t wait for the demo

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
God drat, Nikolai's forehead is loving massive.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Eurogamer said what they played was as good as RE2, also that it's not crazy action all the time as some feared. Can't wait :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I am so happy that this is already coming out in April. I'll actually get to enjoy during college break this time.