Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I think Kitty is Elizabeth Berkley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Genericide posted:

If this is true and they don’t make a caffeine pills/I’m so excited... joke , I am never watching this show again

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Genericide posted:

I like this guess. She has heterochromia, too, which I feel has to have been an intentional design choice in the costume, similar to Monster last season having a torn up right knee

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Whoever keeps finding the crowd shots of people making the dumbest loving faces to air on TV: I love you. You've done great work the past two seasons, and you're still going strong. Never stop.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Oh god the panel are extra loving annoying this season

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Dell_Zincht posted:

Oh god the panel are extra loving annoying this season

I have no clue how Jenny McCarthy still has her job (on this panel, or any of her shows).

I haven't minded any of the guest judges though.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

ghost emoji posted:

I have no clue how Jenny McCarthy still has her job (on this panel, or any of her shows).
They keep hiring her for one of the new years eve shows and even drunk off my rear end I can't tolerate her.

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

She was ok in baseketball I guess

*checks*

22 years ago

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.
At least this time, everyone sung a little bit in the group number. (It's still basically the background track doing the singing but hey, it works.)

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

Calling it now, the Frog is Fonzworth Bentley

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

taco's voice sounded a little like david hasselhoff tonight. lord knows he helped people not drown on his show

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hey OP when you get around to adding the revel from this week you should move the mouse reveal to actually be under the mouse instead of the kitty

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

IcePhoenix posted:

hey OP when you get around to adding the revel from this week you should move the mouse reveal to actually be under the mouse instead of the kitty

Cats, mice, what’s the difference?

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

The final group begins tonight (as in right now)

Edit - The guesses in my house right now are wild (no, spaces here George Clooney and Brad Pitt more spaces aren't going to do this show.)

Seiyal fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 12, 2020

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

these crushes or whatever nicole sherzinger has are getting old. it'd be creepy for the male judges to do the same thing, so like stop, fox

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Crusty Nutsack posted:

these crushes or whatever nicole sherzinger has are getting old. it'd be creepy for the male judges to do the same thing, so like stop, fox

:agreed:

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Nope nope nope, wouldn't have gotten even close here.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

goddamnit I thought bear sounded like her, but figured it was a stupid guess so didn't post it :rolleyes:

also really figured they wouldn't use her and she wouldn't have chosen that song, but hey

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
Well, that was gross. Of course she'd be one of those people who thinks "middle aged white lady rapping = comedy gold". I'm glad she didn't make it any further.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Wait wait wait.

I haven't been keeping up but was Bear really loving bullshit padding Sarah Christhumping Palin Extrawords?

Because nope, done with the show thanks.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Read the above spoiler and checked Twitter to verify and uh, hi, quick question here: what the gently caress? :psyduck:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I mean, it IS Fox. and anti-vaxxer is a judge. I guess we shouldn't be that surprised

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Yup, I was done with the show afternpushing Gronk to the finals, but was willing to have a cool down period. Now its just a giant nope.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Nope. That didn't happen.

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Nope.

And my guess for Astronaut is Harry Potter. And Swan, Buffy. (my guess before the judges said it.)

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Waltzing Along posted:

Nope.

And my guess for Astronaut is Harry Potter. And Swan, Buffy. (my guess before the judges said it.)

I think the Astronaut is Tom Holland. They said Far From Home and called him a heartthrob, and that he started at an early age. He was starring in the Billy Elliott musical at 12.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

MichiganCubbie posted:

I think the Astronaut is Tom Holland. They said Far From Home and called him a heartthrob, and that he started at an early age. He was starring in the Billy Elliott musical at 12.

I definitely thought Astronaut was Non american, my thought was Daniel Radcliffe, but I do like the Tom Holland suggestion. Is this produced by a company owned by Disney?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Disney does not own the FOX network itself, no, they weren't allowed to acquire it because they already own ABC

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
according to my wife's "facebook mom groups" T-rex is JoJo Siwa, which is someone from dance moms and also annoying youtube videos? I guess she's this season's Ninja, a niche-ish internet celebrity

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Nope.

I think Astronaut could be Tom Felton. He released a song called "Hawaii" in 2010, is often considered a heart-throb and is definitely "Far from Home" as his "hometown" is in the UK. Finally, he definitely started at a young age, appearing in adverts before his film debut in 1997.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Mar 14, 2020

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dell_Zincht posted:

I think Astronaut could be Tom Felton. He released a song called "Hawaii" in 2010, is often considered a heart-throb and is definitely "Far from Home" as his "hometown" is in the UK. Finally, he definitely started at a young age, appearing in adverts before his film debut in 1997.

The was my 2nd guess but I didn't know his name.

I just went w/ Harry because of how he moves. Some of his physical gestures remind me.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Catching up, and the only celeb I guess from the clue package was her.

Also wow, they gave her a ton of time after the reveal.

Rest of the final group sound nice, at least.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Failson posted:

Rest of the final group sound nice, at least.

the t-rex is awful

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

So, who's the weakest of Group C going home tonight?

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

New Astronaut guess: Joseph Gordon Levitt Some of the clues line up, and there was something in the clues that immediately screamed him, but I don't remember what.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

As of right now, I will be rather surprised if Swan doesn't go home.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Seiyal posted:

As of right now, I will be rather surprised if Swan doesn't go home.

If Swan doesn't go home it's rigged, like how they left Tiger in.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's obviously rigged. Doesn't matter who goes home. It's obvious just from watching the show and the judges guesses and rationalizations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nobody cares

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Y'all really wanted the t-rex to stay in over swan? Alright then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

Nobody cares

At this point, it's just something I can watch with my elderly mother. Joel was a slight glimmer of hope, but the show has worn so, so thin.