Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

alli again posted:

soothsaying

Wait are you seriously ficking me over in my Jen check? I already said i was being checked on it and we can't change now since it is too close to deadline.

##vote Alli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

What are with these lovely builds? We had thunderdomed to it basically being me, charms, or SS3P. Thus, I could get verified by Jen on my solo sooth build. But alli savatoged that, and Ruggan and AA decided to do nothing by working on tinkering. I was pretty clearly indicating that we should work on armor since the only thing that matters is Keane not dying tonight.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

MegaZeroX posted:

What are with these lovely builds? We had thunderdomed to it basically being me, charms, or SS3P. Thus, I could get verified by Jen on my solo sooth build. But alli savatoged that, and Ruggan and AA decided to do nothing by working on tinkering. I was pretty clearly indicating that we should work on armor since the only thing that matters is Keane not dying tonight.

It isn't the only thing that matters. Your friendship also matters.

Anyway sure let's vote charms I guess.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Sorry if I sounded like an rear end in a top hat, I just have real life stuff happening right now as well.

##vote charms

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

MegaZeroX posted:

and Ruggan and AA decided to do nothing by working on tinkering. I was pretty clearly indicating that we should work on armor

Tinkering is armor too.

Votecount for Day 6

charms (5): alli again, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, Anomalous Amalgam, MegaZeroX
Ruggan (1): charms
Social Studies 3rd Period (1): Ruggan
alli again (0): MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, Jen X, Social Studies 3rd Period

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 28th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 5 hours.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

But Keane gave indication that light armor was more important and it is pretty clear that I expected tinkering to not get finished

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MegaZeroX posted:

But Keane gave indication that light armor was more important and it is pretty clear that I expected tinkering to not get finished

My tinkering is pretty stronk, it might

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My tinkering is pretty stronk, it might

also my weaving is absolute poo poo

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Yeah, but you aren't soloing tonight and it doesn't give anything to Keane AFAIK so it doesn't matter.

Light armor could have been gotten tonight with the boost. Now we get nothing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MegaZeroX posted:

Yeah, but you aren't soloing tonight and it doesn't give anything to Keane AFAIK so it doesn't matter.

Light armor could have been gotten tonight with the boost. Now we get nothing.

??? maybe ???

alli again
Jan 7, 2020

Oh, big yawn!

MegaZeroX posted:

Wait are you seriously ficking me over in my Jen check? I already said i was being checked on it and we can't change now since it is too close to deadline.

##vote Alli

yeah you did say that, I asked for clarification from Keane since he mentioned building sooth, I'm garbage at other things and don't consider your unilateral ideas binding

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

alli again posted:

yeah you did say that, I asked for clarification from Keane since he mentioned building sooth, I'm garbage at other things and don't consider your unilateral ideas binding

Yeah I prefer you on sooth.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I prefer you on sooth.

Me too boss?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah let's keep our focuses on Armors and Sooth and just do whatever you're best at.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Anyway time is coming up and I have date night tonight so ##vote: charms

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Yeah let's keep our focuses on Armors and Sooth and just do whatever you're best at.

Weaving and soothing are dog poo poo for me, only decent with tinkering, so ill stay there unless you eant me on soothing

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Weaving and soothing are dog poo poo for me, only decent with tinkering, so ill stay there unless you eant me on soothing

Same

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
##vote charms

Hope this does it

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You didn’t need to. Keane already did

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Ruggan posted:

You didn’t need to. Keane already did

Oh

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

charms (7): alli again, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, Anomalous Amalgam, MegaZeroX, CCKeane, Jen X

Not Voting (1): Social Studies 3rd Period

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 28th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

charms, Trystian, town aligned Ranged Weapon Heavy Armor Buildguard, was exiled on day 6.

It is now precombat! Deadline will be 8pm PST tomorrow as that is about the earliest I imagine I'll be able to set up my computer.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I guess I’ll shoot at green dragon B

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

If I get kilt tonight, remember to go after SS3P tomorrow!

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ruggan posted:

:(: I'm telling you, I don't know what's going on. But I understand if it requires me being the lunch, though it's absolutely the wrong call. I don't know if there's any way to prove innocence at this point... Anyone got a night/kill action to test me as BP?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Is KB actually confirmed?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Guess I'm going after Dragon A then.

Jen X posted:

Is KB actually confirmed?

I would think I was confirmed in a few ways. But I can't speak for everyone else. Have you checked out?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ruggan posted:

I still don't see a scum godfather killing the cop at that point.

But we can chat about that next day phase.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

I would think I was confirmed in a few ways. But I can't speak for everyone else. Have you checked out?

i've checked out of scumhunting, not the game itself!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

King Burgundy posted:

I still don't see a scum godfather killing the cop at that point.

But we can chat about that next day phase.

It’s all wifom at this point. Charms and SS3P were the most weakly confirmed if you acknowledge the possible existence of GF or maybe a busser. It wasn’t charms. So our next best move is SS3P imo.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Mithross posted:

charms, Trystian, town aligned Ranged Weapon Heavy Armor Buildguard, was exiled on day 6.

It is now precombat! Deadline will be 8pm PST tomorrow as that is about the earliest I imagine I'll be able to set up my computer.

The only change to the battle lineup is AA has been replaced with Ruggan!

Leith Keane
Jen. Ruggan. KB

Apologies for the quick and dirty update I have not had a break in 10 hours, I tossed the last bit of stuff out of my car desperately and floored it for work. Tomorrow I hope to return to normality

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Your cannons open fire and your defenders, inured to the horrors of war, march forth before the smoke clears.

Dragon A attacks! Dragon A attacks... again?! He nonchalantly burns down some buildings on his way out!
Dragon B goes All Out! It succeeds! He wanders away satisfied with the carnage he has wrought.

You find no bodies on the battlefield, and then upon returning to town you again find no bodies!

It is now Day 7. The day will end Tuesday 3/3 at 8pm PST. Deadline for build actions will be 8am PST that day.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

charms (7): alli again, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, Anomalous Amalgam, MegaZeroX, CCKeane, Jen X

Not Voting (1): Social Studies 3rd Period

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 28th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Huh.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I'm assuming that the lack of deaths is from WIFOM rather than battlefield results. A death would have left 3 town alive, and would have put it at end game.

##vote SS3P

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

If it was legit from not being in battle (which I doubt), it would have to be either Jen or KB since Binus was killed while Leith and Ruggan were in combat.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

And AA as well I should add.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I swapped Ruggan in

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

odd, but rather nice

idk at this point, ##vote ss3p feels like the obv vote but if they ain't it we're running on empty again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm not going to fight hard for it. But I think it is Mega. Still don't see a godfather SS3P killing a town cop Bminus.

But I don't feel strongly enough to fight and persuade. Maybe I'm wrong and scum killed bminus for this exact reasoning? Or just weren't thinking from that perspective?

##vote Mega